Needtobuildmuscle.com is giving away 25 bottles of N2-Burn for LOGS!!!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the response.
I'm very excited to get started.
I'll be ordering today.
Mike
Glad to have new comers try our stuff. You will like N2burn, it is very different from other fat burners you may have tried. IMO its pretty similar to forged burner.

MSF

Awards
Glad to have new comers try our stuff. You will like N2burn, it is very different from other fat burners you may have tried. IMO its pretty similar to forged burner.
I never had to try a fat burner.
This is new for me.
At 46 years old I guess my metabolism has finally slowed.
I have already placed my order and I can't wait to get started.
Mike

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I never had to try a fat burner.
This is new for me.
At 46 years old I guess my metabolism has finally slowed.
I have already placed my order and I can't wait to get started.
Mike
At your age the increase in metabolism will be very noticeable. you should see a drop in BF and LB after 8-10 days of use if diet and training are in check.

GL

cbruno924

cbruno924

Awards
Just placed my order, I'm ready to rock this ****!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just placed my order, I'm ready to rock this ****!!!
Sweet, your going to live it. If your not used to stim start with 1 and 1... I found it has a bit of a build up... 2 and 1 might be ok too...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yah didn't mention it b4, this stuff will heat you up something fierce, be sure to drink tons of water...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump! Who wants to try out an awesome fat burner....N2burn?!!

cbruno924

cbruno924

Awards
stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really can't believe with that product profile that there is any left

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many do you have left?
I need to count up how many loggers we have, but I'm pretty sure we have less than 10 right now so that leaves at least 15 bottles available for potential loggers! ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really can't believe with that product profile that there is any left
Yeh its hard to believe for sure. I know its bulking season for most right now so that probably contributes to a lot of the reason ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeh its hard to believe for sure. I know its bulking season for most right now so that probably contributes to a lot of the reason ;)
I still think using a fat burner on a bulk every now and then isn't a terrible idea. I still do a fair amount of cardio when I'm trying to put on size so having a small metabolic bump wouldn't be bad in my mind

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still think using a fat burner on a bulk every now and then isn't a terrible idea. I still do a fair amount of cardio when I'm trying to put on size so having a small metabolic bump wouldn't be bad in my mind
I can certainly understand that. I have started lean bulking, but will still be using a burner on my cardio days, so a burner is somewhat of a year round thing for me

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick update, the thermo damn near melted me on Saturday I couldn't have been wetter if you had turned a hose on me... big changes though I was shredded. I was walking home and I look up there is this extremely attactive black girl looking at me with her eyes bugging out and a big smile (had to be around 25) I just smiled back. I checked her out when she walked by and man oh man!! Tight spandex heavenly plump butt!! I was being tested I think...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a quick update, the thermo damn near melted me on Saturday I couldn't have been wetter if you had turned a hose on me... big changes though I was shredded. I was walking home and I look up there is this extremely attactive black girl looking at me with her eyes bugging out and a big smile (had to be around 25) I just smiled back. I checked her out when she walked by and man oh man!! Tight spandex heavenly plump butt!! I was being tested I think...
N2burn sounds nice! I can't wait to get mine! :D

Sounds like that little black hunny wanted some of the ripped old fugger!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
N2burn sounds nice! I can't wait to get mine! :D

Sounds like that little black hunny wanted some of the ripped old fugger!!
I have little doubt about what she wanted ... lol I was strong enough to resist though, damn and this Forma working so well...

MSF

Awards
Mike's Needtobuildmuscle ( N2 BURN) Melt Down

Received my order of N2 Burn today, I'll be starting my log tomorrow.

MSF

Awards
(Mike's Needtobuildmuscle (N2 BURN) Melt Down)
Log is up and running.

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183620-mikes-needtobuildmuscle-n2.html#post3019618

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
(Mike's Needtobuildmuscle (N2 BURN) Melt Down)
Log is up and running.

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183620-mikes-needtobuildmuscle-n2.html#post3019618
Heading over now bro!

cbruno924

cbruno924

Awards
Hey Rick, what pictures did you want for the logs. I took a relaxed front/back/side and flexed front/back/side. Did I miss anything with those or would that suffice?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Rick, what pictures did you want for the logs. I took a relaxed front/back/side and flexed front/back/side. Did I miss anything with those or would that suffice?
That is fine bro. Whatever pics you are comfortable with using are perfectly fine. Those pics will be great to accurately measure progress! ;)

cbruno924

cbruno924

Awards
Tits! I say flexed but really it's me pretending to be strong in a pic :p Haha

Where the **** is everyone and why aren't more people logging dammit!!!! this **** is awesome!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

Where the **** is everyone and why aren't more people logging dammit!!!! this **** is awesome!
there will be more, jus wait

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yeh man, hopefully some more people will get in on this. Everyone who has used it has had great things to say about it!

If nobody else wants to log N2burn, I will! I was getting ready to order a bottle anyways!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to run N2burn, if any left. Have heard good stuff abbout this product.
You are in luck my friend. We do have some left. Just follow the steps in the first post of this thread to get some N2burn coming your way! ;)

We will be looking for your log bro and will be interested in your feedback!

lionology

lionology

Awards
I would definitely like to give this product a try.

Would log the complete month.

Trying to get my abs a little more visible and would like to shed some body fat.

Thanks NTBM

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely like to give this product a try.

Would log the complete month.

Trying to get my abs a little more visible and would like to shed some body fat.

Thanks NTBM
Alright man. Sounds good! Get yourself some N2burn by completing the steps in the first post of this thread.

Looking forward to following your journey to the six pack in your log! ;)

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
im down if theres any left. iv been bulking for a few months now, got a little extra fat and im bout to run a cutting cycle with low dose sd anyway, so this would definately help

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im down if theres any left. iv been bulking for a few months now, got a little extra fat and im bout to run a cutting cycle with low dose sd anyway, so this would definately help
Ok bro...would love to hear your opinion of N2burn in a log for us during your cut. Consider yourself selected. The first post on page 1 of this thread has the instructions you need to follow to get N2burn to log for us. Congrats bro, and looking forward to the log! :cheers:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
man if it wouldnt be for N2burn i would be asleep at my desk right now. love this stuff

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man if it wouldnt be for N2burn i would be asleep at my desk right now. love this stuff
lol yah tell me about it. Last week was a tough one for me, I have slept more now so not so much an issue to deal with. N2Burn does help a lot too...

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Ok bro...would love to hear your opinion of N2burn in a log for us during your cut. Consider yourself selected. The first post on page 1 of this thread has the instructions you need to follow to get N2burn to log for us. Congrats bro, and looking forward to the log! :cheers:
just placed my order. cant wait to get started on this stuff. ive never taken a fat burner so my hopes are up. ill start my log later on today

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just placed my order. cant wait to get started on this stuff. ive never taken a fat burner so my hopes are up. ill start my log later on today
Sounds great man. I will be looking for your log and I will sub in as soon as its up ;)

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Sounds great man. I will be looking for your log and I will sub in as soon as its up ;)
just to be clear. since i referred to you in my sample pack order, and provided the link and everything, it wont be sending me the sample pack for three days, but instead will send a bottle, correct? i was just going over the fine print on the sample pack page, wanted to make sure i did it right lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just to be clear. since i referred to you in my sample pack order, and provided the link and everything, it wont be sending me the sample pack for three days, but instead will send a bottle, correct? i was just going over the fine print on the sample pack page, wanted to make sure i did it right lol
That is correct. You will not actually receive the sample pack, but the N2burn bottle instead. The sample pack purchase is solely to cover shipping costs ;)

You are good to go bro!

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
awesome cant wait to get it! i just started the thread, ill get some pics up later once my girl gets home and can take them for me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is a nice opportunity.....logs look real good and the ing profile is outstanding. if i wasn't a ntbm rep my name would be in the hat for shure!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is a nice opportunity.....logs look real good and the ing profile is outstanding. if i wasn't a ntbm rep my name would be in the hat for shure!!!!
Me too man. I'm going to be picking up a bottle myself soon. The profile on it looks great and the feedback looks even better ;)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
im real anxious to start this up, but i think my stimulant tolerance is at an all time high.... Im thinkin about taking 2 weeks off of preworkout and other stims and jumping on Revamp for those 2 weeks...then going head first in to N2BURN!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
im real anxious to start this up, but i think my stimulant tolerance is at an all time high.... Im thinkin about taking 2 weeks off of preworkout and other stims and jumping on Revamp for those 2 weeks...then going head first in to N2BURN!

I am very stim tolerant too was taking 4 scoops of jack3d preworkout, but TRUST ME when u pop the first 2 pills u will consider dropping down to 1 after the first day. This stuffs no joke, and it does its job!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I am very stim tolerant too was taking 4 scoops of jack3d preworkout, but TRUST ME when u pop the first 2 pills u will consider dropping down to 1 after the first day. This stuffs no joke, and it does its job!
nice. im at 4 scoops myself when I use jack3d. similar formula, but seriously better, and tastier...Noxipro. Orange Papaya. no joke....