needle exchange.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I took avise from a steroid user on what needle to use for peptides, and got ont that is way to thick. I've heard f these things called needle exchanges? Is there a place that I can go to get rid of these needle and get a little money back?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Needle exchange is where (usually addicts) turn in their old used needles for new sterile needles. Idea is to keep down disease like hepatitis, AIDS, etc.

Needles are cheap man.. if your not gonna use your old ones put them in a sharps container (or get creative and use a 2liter pop bottle) and toss them out discreetly.

mikeonopiates

Awards
no one is going to buy syringes, just go to the needle exchange and have them give you thinner ones.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Use taxpayer money to shoot gear? Wow....

mikeonopiates

Awards
syringes are really cheap, but yeah your right unless he is in jersey he should just buy em himself.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Use taxpayer money to shoot gear? Wow....
Well, I wouldnt even consider this if I wasnt between jobs. I got fired from one job after seven years, and got another/better job about a month later. Only problem is that there is a five month gap between me getting the job and when the position actually starts, so I am poor, despite the fact that I really am a hard worker.

Haveing said that, I may still try to scrounge up the money somehow, if I dont feel safe walking around all healthy looking near a damn needle exchange.

mikeonopiates

Awards
haha nah needle exchanges are legit they barely hassle you, i used to go to the one in paterson nj when i used to be an addict.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
haha nah needle exchanges are legit they barely hassle you, i used to go to the one in paterson nj when i used to be an addict.
What I mean is wont there be crackheads walking around ready to cut my D off?

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
Might wanna hold off on running some gear till you have money in the bank. I would. Then you can afford the basics (new pins), and all the fun extras that will help you get the most out of your cycle. Just my opinion.

mikeonopiates

Awards
nah lol crackheads wont do ****, most of them are scrawny weak little bastards, they wont harass you.