Need supplement help for cut.

Helipilot

Awards
Hi guys.

I haven't been able to train for the last 6 months due to surgery on my hand. I've let myself go and put on some fat. Starting keto this week and been getting back to training for the last 3 weeks.

Wanted to get an idea what you guys would recommend supplement wise to help speed things up. Just started ostarine cycle. Have some clomid on hand.

6'0"
205lbs
22% BF

Thanks for the help.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys.

I haven't been able to train for the last 6 months due to surgery on my hand. I've let myself go and put on some fat. Starting keto this week and been getting back to training for the last 3 weeks.

Wanted to get an idea what you guys would recommend supplement wise to help speed things up. Just started ostarine cycle. Have some clomid on hand.

6'0"
205lbs
22% BF

Thanks for the help.
Olympus UK will be releasing our transdermal Sup3r-11 this week. 11-KT is a great mild hormone that is excellent for cutting. It would pair well with Ostarine on your cut. OL also released Ignit3 recently which has rave reviews. It is a great fatburner which hits multiple pathways to help shed the fat. Either or both would match up great with your Osta.

Helipilot

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Do you have any cycle info, PCT recommendations?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For 11-KT I would recommend 125-250 mg daily for 6-8 weeks. Osta I would dose from 15-25 mg daily for 8 weeks. Standard 4 week Clomid protocol: 50/50/25/25.

Helipilot

Awards
Appreciate the help. Will definitely check out the 11-KT.

Helipilot

Awards
Where would be the best place to buy? I'm in the U.S.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For Sup3r 11, Nutriverse or Nutraplanet, whichever has the best intro sale. We run new deals each week at OL and OL UK. Sub up to these threads for updates on the latest sales:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/280709-olympus-uk-gift.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/280658-olympus-labs-us.html

Also, if you ever want to order direct from OL UK you can use the rep code in my signature anytime for 30% off. This is not stackable with sale codes FYI.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could check out strong supplement shop. I'd recommend adding an otc test booster like viron or something during your pct as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before using any supplements outside your usual suspects (creatine, multi, fish oil) I would get back into the gym. Since you've been out of commission, your body will respond well to training and a caloric deficit. Once you start hitting a wall, a fat burner like OxyMax XT is a nice addition to a cutting regime.

I like to supplement with Forskolin while cutting due to its abilities to maintain lean mass and aids in fat loss. In addition, OxyMax contains Amentoflavone, Higenamine and Alpha-Yohimbine, they work with incredible synergism to increase fat loss by increase cAMP, inhibitor PDE, beta(2)adrenergic agonist and alpha-2 antagonist, all working down same pathway ti enhance llipolysis(fat loss).

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
since you are returning back, why not just use caloric restriction and exercise at first? Then when it starts to slow you can add in whatever cycle/supplements you like to give you a boost.

Coming from 3 weeks of sedentary, I doubt you need a "boost"

Helipilot

Awards
I've been lifting 3-4 days a week with cardio thrown in on off days for the last 3 weeks. Basics are covered, multi, fish oil, creatine. I'm just trying to get back to where I was as soon as possible

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For on cycle, check out CEL CYCLE ASSIST. It contains NAC, celery seed extract, and milk thistle, just to name a few of the handful quality ingredients. It is and has been a forum favorite for on cycle care.

Also, check out BPS DERMACRINE. This is used as a test base and will prevent lethargy while on cycle. I personally used it with great results during my Osta run.

To protect your liver, look into CEL TUDCA. It is very cost effective.

For PCT, you want to control cortisol, as it will rise once you are off your Osta run. For that, I would suggest SNS Reduce XT to combat the rise in cortisol.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm with Josh, I wouldn't think you would need a boost with anything but recovery right now.

I would invest in some Amino V or some Purple Wraath.

You may also want to do some reading on BAIBA

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would hold off on adding in supplementation for fat loss, especially since you just started ostarine with a keto diet. I would give yourself 3-4 weeks of consistent diet and training with your current setup and see how fat loss goes. Adding in another variable to your plan right now would be overkill IMO. I think you'll get great results if you stay consistent with your training and you are eating in a calorie deficit, especially doing keto

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
We have crazy fast shipping and with your first order from AM you can get free shipping with the code amship.