Need someone to bail me out!

clyonsaz

Awards
Hey guys! I’m in a bit of a sticky situation. I’m midway through my first Test E cycle and broke one of my vials. I messaged my source and he closed up shop. I’m not asking for a source, but if anyone could message me with “advice” I’d be forever grateful! Thanks!!!

clyonsaz

Awards
Bump for the evening crowd. I’m desperate here.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is why you shop domestic i have my orders in under a week everytime. If you put in effort you'd have found a legit one before someone else messaged you with a potentially fake one

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just hang around here, make some friends, talk to people, and you will find some people who are generous enough to share their sources with you. There are plenty out there, so there's no point in risking purchasing some stuff from some sketchy overseas pharmacy.

clyonsaz

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. I found a board sponsor from another forum that looks like it’ll fit the bill for now. I’ll give it a go to finish out this cycle. I’ll have a decent break before my next one to search for some more sources. I’ve just done orals before this one...and like they say, once you pop that cherry you never go back. Ha ha. I don’t know why I was so hesitant to give it a shot. No pun intended. Appreciate it.