Need some QUICK HELP PLZ! Sore/Lumpy Nipples

Prime Rib

Awards
Hey guys, was bout to finish up a 1-AD/4-AD stack (3 one this year) and I noticed last night that my right nipple is somewhat tender and I have a very small lump behind it. I IMMEDIATELY started PCT, but all I have is 6-OXO. I took 4 pills last night before bed when I found the lump.

Do I need something stronger? Will high dosages of 6-OXO take care of this? The lump is small, but the nipple is tender today.

Any help/info is appreciated. Thanks

josh

skazman

Awards
Go to M5Research right now and order yourself some Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate). They are fast, but use high doses of your 6-OXO in the mean time.

EDIT: Just to clarify, 6-OXO is a rather weak aromatase inhibitor (AI). It inhibits estrogen formation but has no effect on the estrogen that is already present. For this reason selective estrogen receptor modifiers (SERM's) such as Nolva are preferred for combatting estrogenic side effects as they take effect very quickly.

Last edited:

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You absolutely need nolva ASAP! 6-oxo will not help with gyno.
Take 60mg/day until symptoms subside, the run the normal nolva PCT dosing- 40mg, 30mg, 20mg, etc.

skazman

Awards
You absolutely need nolva ASAP! 6-oxo will not help with gyno.
Take 60mg/day until symptoms subside, the run the normal nolva PCT dosing- 40mg, 30mg, 20mg, etc.
Right on - this is why you should always have Nolva on hand when doing any kind of cycle.

Prime Rib

Awards
Go to M5Research right now and order yourself some Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate). They are fast, but use high doses of your 6-OXO in the mean time.

EDIT: Just to clarify, 6-OXO is a rather weak aromatase inhibitor (AI). It inhibits estrogen formation but has no effect on the estrogen that is already present. For this reason selective estrogen receptor modifiers (SERM's) such as Nolva are preferred for combatting estrogenic side effects as they take effect very quickly.
How many bottles of it do I need?

Thanks guys!

skazman

Awards
How many bottles of it do I need?

Thanks guys!
Each bottle has 50ml of 20mg/ml nolva. That's enough to run 60mg/day for a little over two weeks. So the amount you need will depend on how quickly your gyno symptoms resolve. If money isn't an issue (and M5's nolva is pretty cheap), I'd get two bottles for now and then see how things are in 3-4 weeks.

You can keep running your 6-OXO PCT, or just use nolva for your PCT, in which case you will need extra nolva. Don't forget to taper your nolva when you come off it or your gyno symptoms may recur!

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
If you don't see any signs of relief by the second week, then use 3-alpha in a local transdermal (Absolved, Gel #3, etc) in conjunction with Tamoxifen.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
this is a perfect example of why people need to do more reseach before they mess around with ph/aas
and if you have done your research than you really should have known better and heeded that research by having nolva on hand

gsteclipse97

Awards
this is a perfect example of why people need to do more reseach before they mess around with ph/aas
and if you have done your research than you really should have known better and heeded that research by having nolva on hand
agreed, you should always have it on hand no matter what i think. i would have freaked if i didnt when my nip started itching towards the end of my cycle, but a few days of nolva and i was good

skazman

Awards
I agree with your sentiment, but you can bet the OP has learnt his lesson - albeit the hard way. Let's hope everything works out for him and who knows, someone may learn from his experience.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Or you can just go to the doctor and get a perscription and go get it the same day. If you have a cool doc

darius

Or you can paypal me $100 and I'll send it next day delivery.

haha j/k :D

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
DHT is supposedly a good gyno reducer but it's not readily available. As SJA stated get some 3-alpha in a local transdermal as 3-alpha is a dht precursor and the only one that is locally active without having to pass through the liver. I've yet to try this so I don't know how much you would need a day or how many grams to buy. If anyone has tried this I'd be interested in their results. Would this cause hair growth to the area applied to, I already have thin hair around the nipple and I don't want to exacerbate it or make it become thicker.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried running 3-alpha mixed in absolved for an m-dien/m4ohn gyno lump, with pretty much zero results. I mixed in 3 grams of 3-alpha powder into the absolved, and applied 1 squirt to each nipple twice daily. What I did see was irritation of the areola, dryness/cracking of skin and increased hair growth at the application site. All in all, not a successful attempt for myself.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I tried running 3-alpha mixed in absolved for an m-dien/m4ohn gyno lump, with pretty much zero results. I mixed in 3 grams of 3-alpha powder into the absolved, and applied 1 squirt to each nipple twice daily. What I did see was irritation of the areola, dryness/cracking of skin and increased hair growth at the application site. All in all, not a successful attempt for myself.

Are you also using Nolva? I'm not sure that you need to apply directly to your nips...Just in close proximity. That doesn't seem like a very large dose of 3-alpha. There's always Andractim

Andractim link here

I read some threads where 10 grams was added to Gel #3 and usage was 150 mg per day.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was using nolvadex at the same time, however that as you said could have been too low of a dosage in order to be effective. I didn't have any gel#3 at my disposal, so absolved was the carrier I attempted to use.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Where can i get some gel#3 as I plan on using the 10grams 3 alpha approach?