need some next cycle advice

mfarmy13

Awards
So basically I am just looking at some advice and input from experienced users on what to look into trying for my next cycle.

A little about me, I am 5'7 and 24. So far I have ran 2 epi cycles and currently in pct of my 3rd. I love epi, each cycle I have at least gained 10-15lb and my strength gains have been amazing. I think right now I sit at a 380-405 bench, 450-500 squat, 500-525 deadlift, and about 235-245 standing overhead press.

right now I am in my 3rd day of PCT of my 3rd epi cycle and I've gone from 184 on sept. 20th to 202 on Oct. 26th
I am running
liquid nolva - 20/20/10/10
pct 3x - 4/4/4/4
daa - 4/4/4/4
and lastly pes erase - 0/0/3/3/2/1

on cycle I ran epi at 30/30/40/40/40 while taking 50mg dhea as a test base with each dosing. I did proteX pre-loaded with lgi damage control on cycle.
My first cycle I ran epi 30/30/30/40 and second cycle was 40/40/40/40. So I have kind of experimented with epi dosing each cycle.

So my question is, what should I look into now. I am not jumping the gun, I plan on waiting till march/april to run another cycle, but I like doing my research ahead of time to figure things out. I had originally planned on running epi/stano but just decided to run epi for 5 weeks instead of 4 weeks this cycle.

So any advice is appreciated.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Are you sticking with epistane? Specific goals? If looking for an all out bulk msten+trest and if you are looking for more of a recomp/cut go with dmz+stano and/or bps dermacrine

mfarmy13

Awards
I like epistane, but I think its time to venture out and try something new. I know epi can either be used as a lean gainer or bulker, I stuck with eating around 3000-3500 calories each cycle and gained 10-15lb easily.

I am thinking along the lines of a recomp/cut for my next cycle

and I forgot to add, I saw no negative sides on any of my cycles, only side was the occasional back pumps on big deadlift/squat days but I had taurine for that

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dan 18lb in about 5 weeks NICE like Abe said what are goals for next cycle knowing those will help us with suggestions

mfarmy13

Awards
yeah right now I am sitting right about 200 with still 4 weeks of pct to go. I am thinking more of a recomp/cutting cycle would be best for me to look into