NEED SERIOUS HELP FROM THE BROS!!

BigDro

Awards
Ive ran into a big dilema. Im only 20 and im having problems getting an erection/having the libido i used to. There are several factors that could contribute to this:

1) I ran a cycle of test for 4 weeks (yes real test), and my pct fell through from my dealer so i had to use a ****ty over the counter test booster that did nothing. I was feeling less horny so i got my hormones checked and they claimed that my test levels were "normal"

2) I ran a cycle of SPAWN (Tren Clone) and did a 5 week pct with some pretty heavy clomid- 140/105/105/70/35mgs. I had horrible tren **** and was trying to bounce back

3) I was recently put on IMIPRAMINE, a trycyclic antidepressant. Everything seemed to be going fine libido wise, not great but fine until i was bumped up to 150 mgs. Now i have no sex drive and couldnt get an erection with a girl, im now weening off the imipramine.

Guys i desperately need help and want to get back to being a horny teenager again. What could be causing this? The test? The Tren? The clomid (I heard Clomid can lead to Erectile Dysfunction problems!!!) or the imipramine?? Im in college and i need to be slaying *****. please help and give me some advice

BigDro

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure a lot of people will tell you "told you so" for doing anabolics at such a young age, but looks like your learning your lesson soooooo...

I take it that you started the antidepressant after the spawn and test cycle, correct? Your blood work came back normal and you where getting wood before you started the anti-d then that's your culprit most likely. One major side effect of all antidepressants is loss of libido, best thing to do is consult your physician and talk to him about it and your previous recreational use.

BigDro

Awards
Yea man, i was able to get wood after the tren and honestly if i could go back, i would never have run that poison even tho it did wonders for my physique. Im coming off the Imipramine by 30 mgs every 3 days, i want this stuff outta my system quickly, ive been having some withdrawl effects from coming off so quickly but hardcore cardio releases great endorphins which make me feel wonderful. Cant wait to get back to the pssy

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Lots of hormones come into play with sex drive,

look at your results specifically for FREE TEST as low free test is a big factor your total test could be fine but you cant use any of it because it is already bound.

Secondly is Estrogen levels high estrogen levels tends the be the biggest part of sexual problems when it comes to hormones.

Most likely its the anti depressant though as it is a VERY common side effect!

ween off the anti D, or look into switching to welbutrin as many report less sexual side effects with it.

and revisit your blood test results to check free test and estrogen levels.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
do everything their saying, and you could possibly get a libido booster and see how that helps out with it man, hate to say it but should not have taken that stuff for this cause sorry bud but tell ur doc and he should be able to help u out

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ive ran into a big dilema. Im only 20 and im having problems getting an erection/having the libido i used to. There are several factors that could contribute to this:

1) I ran a cycle of test for 4 weeks (yes real test), and my pct fell through from my dealer so i had to use a ****ty over the counter test booster that did nothing. I was feeling less horny so i got my hormones checked and they claimed that my test levels were "normal"

2) I ran a cycle of SPAWN (Tren Clone) and did a 5 week pct with some pretty heavy clomid- 140/105/105/70/35mgs. I had horrible tren **** and was trying to bounce back

3) I was recently put on IMIPRAMINE, a trycyclic antidepressant. Everything seemed to be going fine libido wise, not great but fine until i was bumped up to 150 mgs. Now i have no sex drive and couldnt get an erection with a girl, im now weening off the imipramine.

Guys i desperately need help and want to get back to being a horny teenager again. What could be causing this? The test? The Tren? The clomid (I heard Clomid can lead to Erectile Dysfunction problems!!!) or the imipramine?? Im in college and i need to be slaying *****. please help and give me some advice

BigDro
Is it possible that you dont like women? Maybe you like men, just spit balling here.........

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anti depressants and steroids do not mix.
and that you are underage, and most likely not a professional bodybuilder, or on your way to being one.

you have done everything wrong. you may be screwed for life. I think you need to talk to your doctors. all of them, and lay it all out. hopefully they can do something to fix you.

but first and formost, if you have depression, you really shouldn't be using steroids.

gonna end up the next poster boy for some dad on a mission to eliminate steroids.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anti depressants and steroids do not mix.
and that you are underage, and most likely not a professional bodybuilder, or on your way to being one.

you have done everything wrong. you may be screwed for life. I think you need to talk to your doctors. all of them, and lay it all out. hopefully they can do something to fix you.

but first and formost, if you have depression, you really shouldn't be using steroids.

gonna end up the next poster boy for some dad on a mission to eliminate steroids.
Too true depression and steroids dont mix.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, buddy time is gonna be your best cure... I know that's not what u wanna hear, but it's true. The test, the tren, then anti depressants- yeah, you bet your sex drive/libidio/ function is gone. It actually sounds bout right considering what you've done. But, and this is huge, you are YOUNG and your body is highly resilient and WILL return to homeostasis. Trying to rush this process, through pharmaceuticals, will only worsen things. Just be patient and focus on getting healthy. Train hard, squats are your best friend. Do cardio, get your metabolism going. Eat tons of protein and plenty of saturated fats. And maybe down the line you can start looking into some supplements to aid you, but I'd start from scratch for now. You got this!