Need my libido back

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Yes normally get your local gp to do blood work asking him to do both total test and free test along with estrogen levels. He will get the report and go over it with you. If you got kids and married try to get him to go with shots vrs gel. The gel if not waited 1 hr or more can cause problems for women and kids if you rub it on them by mistake. Shots work to me much more effective.
Just booked bloods with doctor for friday, ty

BillyD

Awards
Take 2 AI pro upon waking. 2 sex cycle post gym or afternoon - Destroy girlfriend.

You can do this for 12 weeks on, 1 week off. Im sure sex cycle extreme on its own would be just as good, and really cheap to use year round
Haha she would hate me...I've ran perform and it didn't do too much...Pro lab horn goat weed was good but the niacin ruins me. This sex cycle **** is wild though. Best $20 I've spent in awhile.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Haha she would hate me...I've ran perform and it didn't do too much...Pro lab horn goat weed was good but the niacin ruins me. This sex cycle **** is wild though. Best $20 I've spent in awhile.
AI takes 2-3 days to build up, then next thing you know your flaccid size is about 10 x its normal size.

My girlfriend was genuinely scared the first time she saw it after our 3 week break

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If I don't like a product that is in the BPS line, I won't suggest it. I also suggest other company products that I have used multiple times and had good experiences for it. When I repped for AppNut, everyone knew I hated Drive. People who have been on this forum for a while know I am honest. I am not involved with the sales or commission on a certain number of sales on a product. I pimp whatever product I like no matter what company it is. There also is a reason why I rep for BPS. My second favorite company is PES. They both make terrific products and I like every single one in that lineup from both companies other than Alpha t2. I do see a lot of reps always pushing the stuff, but not all of them are like that.
honorable dude, right here!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of my favorite pure libido stacks is:

IGF 2, DAA, Anabeta.

If I'm looking for a boost in libido, I try to keep away from estrogen controlling supplements. Estrogen has a role in libido (I know, duh!)

Endosuge + DAA + Maca root is solid also.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
formabolic/dermacrine/endosurge/macapro

you take that for a week, watch a few shione cooper vid's and a threesome with hillary clinton and rosie o'donnell will sound like a good idea!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
formabolic/dermacrine/endosurge/macapro

you take that for a week, watch a few shione cooper vid's and a threesome with hillary clinton and rosie o'donnell will sound like a good idea!!!
LMAO, now that's a vivid description!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LMAO, now that's a vivid description!
lol...you notice how i put formabolic 1st in that lineup, so no one will think i am biased!!!

that is about the only way a threesome with those 2 would sound appealling!!!!!!!!!!!:pat:

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
formabolic/dermacrine/endosurge/macapro you take that for a week, watch a few shione cooper vid's and a threesome with hillary clinton and rosie o'donnell will sound like a good idea!!!
Haha! Hillary circa 1970s wasn't that bad tho!