Need major advice for a newbie. ethanate/stana

gonad87

Awards
Hi guys,
Well i need abit of advice, i just purchased 10ml of ethanate and 50ml of stana. i have been reading up on this kind of stuff a rediculous amount and the more i read the more confused i get. how should i take these? how much should i be taking a week? should i take both? what sort of diet should i be on when im taking them? and maybe a bit of info about them before i take it?
im 21 and have been training on and off since 16, i weigh 73 kg and im 5" 9 or 175cm tall. im looking to gain more mass, but eventually tone down. i can do that easly enough with diet and exercise but how with these products effect it?
i would appreciate some feedback. thanks

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
WOW! 5'9" and 160lbs at 21 years old! Are you F***ing KIDDING! You don't need real gear you need an education on the proper way to eat and train.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Lol, you're 73 lbs?

is this your 1st cycle?

73kg = 160lbs

OP, u need to keep researching. if u cant answer half of those questions urself then ur clearly not ready for AAS. what is ur diet and training like?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
73kg = 160lbs

OP, u need to keep researching. if u cant answer half of those questions urself then ur clearly not ready for AAS. what is ur diet and training like?
He needs to eat some food too...

gonad87

Awards
yeah 73 kg, i use to weigh 63.5 kg, only because i use to do boxing and had to make the weight for light welter. so since i have stopped boxing and hit the gym i have put on 10 kg's, bit of body fat (ive got 13%) but mostly muscle.
i train pretty intensly, i only go by advice so this is what i eat:
2 whole eggs in the morning with wholemeal toast, glass of oj and a peice of fruit
morning smoko i eat small portion of rice and a can of tuna
lunch i eat small portion of rice and a bit of lean meat and protine/carb shake
after gym i have a nother protine shake, and for dinner, what ever is going, usually i buy meat, chicken fish, with salad or whatever.
gym workout, i push till i break down. 3 x 6 usually. i do:
monday - chest
tuesday - shoulders
wednesday - bies tries
thursday - back
friday - legs
i use to do: mon - chest/shoulder. wed - back/bies. fri - legs/tries

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
it sounds like you need to eat more...lots more...dont go by advice...especially from whoever gave you the advice on your diet right now....cuz thats bad advice...educate yourself go buy some books on how to eat...i like arnolds encylopedia of bodybuilding...lots of good info in their....search the forums and get the knowlegde...then you can make an informed decision on what to eat and how to cycle...

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Yup, you need to eat a lot more... It will take you 20 years to get yourself over 200lbs eating like that, but you will probably be very lean :biglaugh: