Need help with Prohormone Decavol RDe, srs

White Menace

Awards
Anyone used this or have an idea on the gains in 4 weeks.
also: suppression issues etc..

Thanks

JD261985

Banned
Awards
The gains will be minimal with 4 weeks it won't even be in full effect for the first two weeks. I would run it at least 8 weeks. I'm about to be using 1ad 4 ad and decavol double dosed for 8 weeks. I plan to have a serm (hopefully not RC ) on hand for Pct but also have a really good OTC pct setup as well

White Menace

Awards
The gains will be minimal with 4 weeks it won't even be in full effect for the first two weeks. I would run it at least 8 weeks. I'm about to be using 1ad 4 ad and decavol double dosed for 8 weeks. I plan to have a serm (hopefully not RC ) on hand for Pct but also have a really good OTC pct setup as well
thanks for the response brah, might start takign it 2 weeks before my next osta cycle so i have a bit of "come down" time before my osta cycle ends. have you had experience with decavol before, as my understanding is, is that since it converts to deca, testosterone production gets shut down?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
thanks for the response brah, might start takign it 2 weeks before my next osta cycle so i have a bit of "come down" time before my osta cycle ends. have you had experience with decavol before, as my understanding is, is that since it converts to deca, testosterone production gets shut down?
Its one of the more milder prohormones from what I understand. Its not like the old 19 nor prohormones that have been banned. I would run HCGgenerate on cycle at 5 caps to keep balls plump. Are you running osta in pct or is that a cycle you're bridging into? Remember osta takes roughly 12-14 days to fully kick in

White Menace

Awards
Its one of the more milder prohormones from what I understand. Its not like the old 19 nor prohormones that have been banned. I would run HCGgenerate on cycle at 5 caps to keep balls plump. Are you running osta in pct or is that a cycle you're bridging into? Remember osta takes roughly 12-14 days to fully kick in
i got 4 bottles im finishing off this year, recomping and shredding to 7%. im on it right now and jumping off for 4 weeks in between bottles. so ill be running it in PCT as well. so far on my 5th week @25mg and only a bit of suppressive side effects have happened. ie: a bit of a itchy nipple for about 2 days in the 3rd week, and slightly attrophied balls

no ones given me a good answer about the shutdown yet though

jamesrick80

Awards
Hmm I ran it and its pretty wack, you are better off with a real prohormone.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got 4 bottles im finishing off this year, recomping and shredding to 7%. im on it right now and jumping off for 4 weeks in between bottles. so ill be running it in PCT as well. so far on my 5th week @25mg and only a bit of suppressive side effects have happened. ie: a bit of a itchy nipple for about 2 days in the 3rd week, and slightly attrophied balls

no ones given me a good answer about the shutdown yet though
Shutdown varies by individual. Do not use Decavol in PCT. it is suppressive. Nandrolone is highly suppressive. A prohormone to nandrolone is going to cause suppression.

White Menace

Awards
Shutdown varies by individual. Do not use Decavol in PCT. it is suppressive. Nandrolone is highly suppressive. A prohormone to nandrolone is going to cause suppression.
Average gains for decavol alone?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont recomend running any dhea isomer solo, unless you are willing to buy a lot of it.

White Menace

Awards
Bumping this again. I'm currently on day 6 of 60

Osta should be kicking in today or tomorrow.
Adding s4. Hopefully about 20-25lbs possible??