Need help please. I'm doing a 12 week prep and want to cut with epi

Muscleilove

Awards
What's up guys I really need some help I'm confused on how this is going to work . Last year I ran a bulk cycle of testplexx 450 and epi. The results were great. We'll now I'm preparing for my 1st npc show. Im 12 weeks out and want to run epi for cutting. I plan on running a 5-6 week cycle but I'm confused because after the 6 weeks of the cycle I still will have 6 weeks left and I'll be on even less calories . Do I immediately start ptc or should I wait to run the cycle around week 3 or 4.

Kanelifts2718

Kanelifts2718

Awards
Are you only going to be running epi by itself or with test?

Muscleilove

Awards
No I'm not going to run any test , just trying to run epi, keep it mild

Kanelifts2718

Kanelifts2718

Awards
Oh alright, maybe you could push the epi closer to the show so you don't have that lay off time in between and possibly run a sarm before running epi to help with the fat loss ahead of time, whatever you do hope it works though and good luck on your show

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's up guys I really need some help I'm confused on how this is going to work . Last year I ran a bulk cycle of testplexx 450 and epi. The results were great. We'll now I'm preparing for my 1st npc show. Im 12 weeks out and want to run epi for cutting. I plan on running a 5-6 week cycle but I'm confused because after the 6 weeks of the cycle I still will have 6 weeks left and I'll be on even less calories . Do I immediately start ptc or should I wait to run the cycle around week 3 or 4.
Bb or physique is someone prepping you? What is current bf%

Hydr0

Awards
On April I started on my first Men's Physique show and I did a oral only cycle like this:
12 weeks Ostarine 25mg ED (part of a bulk cycle)
Bridged into
Week 1 Epistane (Havoc) 30mg ED
Week 7 Epistane 30mg ED + 80mg Winstrol oral
Week 8 Epistane 30mg ED + 80mg Winstrol oral
Contest
PCT (Tamoxifen, Testboosters, laxogenin)

Was at about 5% bf and did the second place on the Men's Physique Newcomer Class

I can strongly advice you to do a Test base! The Epistane will struggle with your mood extremely! Anything I tried to lower the aggression / Lethargy was not effective.
I'm currently on my second contest prep and will do it this time with Test P + Mast P + Winstrol + AI we'll see if I can get the 1st place this time ;)

njphysique

Awards
Wow you are going to destroy your liver

Sust + tren ace + mast p and add in winstrol at the end

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow you are going to destroy your liver

Sust + tren ace + mast p and add in winstrol at the end
Where did you see that cycle info?