need help on meal plan

gettn big

Awards
looking for a meal plan to put on size and see more of my muscle. I want the cut look and not so much the bulk look. I have some definition, but i would like more, and to become bigger, i want to turn heads. If you guys could help me out that would be great! Im 6'2 188lbs not sure of body fat percentage but im not a hard gainer. i work out about 4-5 days a week: chest and tris, back and bis, legs and abs shoulders and traps. i would like there to be less skin covering my muscles. i have been watching what i am eating, like staying away from sweets and things too high in fat. Need some help would apreciate it if you guys could help me. Thanks.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fats are good for you. Eat .45 to .5 g of fat per pound body weight.

.8-1 g protein per pound. Fill the rest of your tdee with carbs. Fats 9 cal per gram, carb and pro are 4 cal/gram.

Your tdee can be found (at least ballparked) by multiplying your weight by 12-15 depending on activity level of lifestyle.

Eat chicken, steak, salmon, tilapia, oats, sweet potatoes, fruits, vegetables, nuts, nut butters, extra virgin olive oil.

Look into intermittent fasting.

Eat 250-500 cals below your calculated total daily energy expenditure (tdee) to lose and 250-500 cals above to gain.

That should get you started.

gettn big

Awards
whats the 12-15 like what is 12 and whats the 15?