NEED HELP - NEWBIE

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New to prohormones. This is what I have come up with for my cycle. Please help me and give your opinions on if this is a good cycle or not. If not, please let me know.

image-2931664269.jpg

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Just pick one compound for first cycle. And pick it up by a company like olympus, Celtic, or iron flex. You don't need erase on cycle and you need a serm for pct. Cel cycle assist would be a good cycle support as well. If you use tren your need something for prolactin like inhibit p

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for the quick reply. I was reading that trenavar and epistane can be stacked together. my goal is to get really cut and that's why I thought of taking epi and tren as a stack. What serm do you recommend?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

thanks for the quick reply. I was reading that trenavar and epistane can be stacked together. my goal is to get really cut and that's why I thought of taking epi and tren as a stack. What serm do you recommend?
Yes you can stack tren and epi but if its your very first cycle you should just do one or the other. Epistane would be a good first cycle run. And yes clomid or nolva for your serm pct. Also you could use cycle support during your cycle and pct if you wanted to be safe since its your first cycle.
Heres an epistane info page if you have any questions about it. https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/epistane-info

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
If you want to shred just stack with lean 650 or something. Def need a serm

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to stack anything first cycle really. Just pick one compound and you will be good. I go with Nolva, but that is personal preference

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You don't need to stack anything first cycle really. Just pick one compound and you will be good. I go with Nolva, but that is personal preference
So how should my first cycle look on cycle and PCT?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Epistane: 30/40/40/40/40/40
Cel cycle assist: use directions

Pct:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Or
Clomid: 50/50/25/25

That is the bare bones, could add in other things like DAA, sns reduce xt, xgels to pct

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes you can stack tren and epi but if its your very first cycle you should just do one or the other. Epistane would be a good first cycle run. And yes clomid or nolva for your serm pct. Also you could use cycle support during your cycle and pct if you wanted to be safe since its your first cycle. Heres an epistane info page if you have any questions about it.

Where can I buy Clomid and nolva?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epistane: 30/40/40/40/40/40 Cel cycle assist: use directions Pct: Nolva: 20/20/10/10 Or Clomid: 50/50/25/25 That is the bare bones, could add in other things like DAA, sns reduce xt, xgels to pct
Thanks! Would the serms take care of the estrogen during pct?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Having an AI on hand is useful, as there is a chance of rebound. Check board sponsors

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Having an AI on hand is useful, as there is a chance of rebound. Check board sponsors
ok. I don't know where to check for the board sponsors. With that said, when should I take an AI? on cycle, post cycle, or both?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
ok. I don't know where to check for the board sponsors. With that said, when should I take an AI? on cycle, post cycle, or both?
Just have the AI in case signs show up of rebound. Don't NEED to dose it at all. Most likely won't have to.

Can't source in the threads. pM one of us

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just have the AI in case signs show up of rebound. Don't NEED to dose it at all. Most likely won't have to. Can't source in the threads. pM one of us
thanks I appreciate it