Need help, new to supplements

CRS13

CRS13

Awards
im 22 and have been working out for about month now and am looking to speed up muscle gain and weight loss and i dont know where to start at all when it comes to supplements and need some suggestions for what works the best. like i said im new to this so if you could dumb it down as much as possible that would be great! thanks!

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Creatine and plenty water is the fastest way.

CRS13

CRS13

Awards
thanks ill see how it works. any recommendations on brands of creatine or is it all pretty much the same?

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Beast creature is the best ive tried so far. Mono didnt do much for me which is really strange.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
supplements wont speed up fat loss while increasing muscle mass in the context youre putting it. give us your typical macro diet breakdown.

msloan

msloan

Awards
Creatine mono is the best in my opinion
This. Creatine is worthwhile for you if you're new to working out, and of course make sure your training and diet are up to par because no supplement will compensate for a poor diet/ training regimen.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 22 and have been working out for about month now and am looking to speed up muscle gain and weight loss and i dont know where to start at all when it comes to supplements and need some suggestions for what works the best. like i said im new to this so if you could dumb it down as much as possible that would be great! thanks!
you have only been training for a month? you have a ton of research to do my friend, but you are on the right website for it. forget supplements at the moment. you are too new to training to worry about it. you will experience the best gains of your life from now to a year from now.

if you are absolutely set on taking supplements, just stick to protein, creatine, and fish oil.

Protein - basically, anything you can afford. Whey protein, a blended protein like iForce Protean, BSN Syntha 6...etc

Creatine - BioCor has creatine mono for dirt cheap, available at www.nutraplanet.com

Orange Triad by Controlled Labs is a great supplement to stick to year around.

for now, focus on diet and training. research different types of training methods for your goal and develop your own routine that fits your schedule.