Need help leaning out

jonathan517

jonathan517

Awards
Now that I'm working and making my own money. I can finally maintain a diet. I'm looking for a good diet to lean out. According to calorie calculator "I" need 3318 Calories/day to maintain your weight
you need 2818 Calories/day to lose 1 lb per week
you need 2318 Calories/day to lose 2 lb per week
you need 3818 Calories/day to gain 1 lb per week
you need 4318 Calories/day to gain 2 lb per week

Any foods or meal plans guys to achieve 2318 calories daily ? Thanks guys.

jonathan517

jonathan517

Awards
Oh and as far as supplements go I was thinking about buying PES Erase and T-1 I believe it's called to reduce estrogen and a powder for fat burn. I've heard good things about them so I might as well give it a shoot see what's up with that. Any feed back on those supplements would be awesome as well. Thanks guys.

rphash49

Awards
Oh and as far as supplements go I was thinking about buying PES Erase and T-1 I believe it's called to reduce estrogen and a powder for fat burn. I've heard good things about them so I might as well give it a shoot see what's up with that. Any feed back on those supplements would be awesome as well. Thanks guys.
PES alphamine plus PES erase would be a nice little fat burning stack

rphash49

Awards
Now that I'm working and making my own money. I can finally maintain a diet. I'm looking for a good diet to lean out. According to calorie calculator "I" need 3318 Calories/day to maintain your weight
you need 2818 Calories/day to lose 1 lb per week
you need 2318 Calories/day to lose 2 lb per week
you need 3818 Calories/day to gain 1 lb per week
you need 4318 Calories/day to gain 2 lb per week

Any foods or meal plans guys to achieve 2318 calories daily ? Thanks guys.
Lots of bodybuilding/weightloss meal plans all over this site and others. What I found to be most impactful to me when I got started years ago is to prepare all of your own food so you know what's in it and track it with a cal counter. Make sure to take into account how many cal you burn working out.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Dexaprine XR would be very beneficial on a caloric deficit as well.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Definitely throw in a good fat burner such as DexaprineXR! Itll help you keep those calories low while maintaining good energy levels!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Dexaprine XR for fat burner all the way! Plus helps to keep sanity from the hunger pains you would get not being on it.

kMz

Awards
you Iforce guys are making a ****ing horrible name for yourselfs.. in every thread i see that has anything to do w. supps there is 3 of you guys posting the same stupid **** trying to push your products..

why not give out samples to board members and if it works they will push it for you... god damn