Need help finding a supplement

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAL73

Banned
Awards
I'm looking for a supplement that begins with a D and provides for awesome fat loss. I forgot what it was called but could someone email or PM me with some help on where to locate a capsule form as opposed to the bulk form. Thanks

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
You want DNP? Go here: http://dea.gov E-mail those guys and tell 'em you want some juice!! LMFAO. clueless bro, fvcking clueless....

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Opps I broke my brain...

Not here buddy :nono: :nono: :nono:

TheAL73

Banned
Awards
You want DNP? Go here: http://dea.gov E-mail those guys and tell 'em you want some juice!! LMFAO. clueless bro, fvcking clueless....
dick!! I'm fully aware of what dinitrophenol is. dont know where to get it though and trying to ask in a non "obvious way" and I know exactly how to use it. Cut me some F'n slack

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
dick!! I'm fully aware of what dinitrophenol is. dont know where to get it though and trying to ask in a non "obvious way" and I know exactly how to use it. Cut me some F'n slack
wow, what a douchebag....you would think, since you're so fvcking smart to read the board rules before you post....ABSOLUTLEY NO SOURCE POSTING OR REQUESTING....jackazz. :rolleyes:

TheAL73

Banned
Awards
wow, what a douchebag....you would think, since you're so fvcking smart to read the board rules before you post....ABSOLUTLEY NO SOURCE POSTING OR REQUESTING....jackazz. :rolleyes:
your gay bro.

captain chet

Awards
Hey if anyone knows where i can get this drug that begins with H, its supposedly a powerful narcotic that promotes awesome nothingness and numbing capabilities...

TheAL, you fucking blow you moron.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey if anyone knows where i can get this drug that begins with H, its supposedly a powerful narcotic that promotes awesome nothingness and numbing capabilities...

TheAL, you fucking blow you moron.
:rofl:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Stickies
Brand new to the board? Read the stickies in here...

Status
Not open for further replies.