need help fast please

bigdaddyjst

Awards
I am going to run a 14 week cycle of Test E and tren Eand need some advice II will be taking HCG 500ui per week starting at week three and finishing 3 weeks after last blast should I run caber or prami or something of that sort during the cycle to prevent some side effectsand what should I do for PCTplease help

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to run a 14 week cycle of Test E and tren Eand need some advice II will be taking HCG 500ui per week starting at week three and finishing 3 weeks after last blast should I run caber or prami or something of that sort during the cycle to prevent some side effectsand what should I do for PCTplease help
I would do aromasin on cycle 12.5 Ed then for pct either nolva or clomid along with some OTC goodies. Your question is very broad and I hope you have done some of your own research.. If you haven't defiantly wait a bit for the cycle to learn about what you are putting into your body..

bigdaddyjst

Awards
I have done some research I was going to run hcg 500ui starting at week 3 ending 2weeks after last pin while esters clear arimidex 0.25 eod during cycle and for pct Clomid and aromasin dont know dosages yet any ideas on that and what are OTC goodies? And should I run caber or phami during cycle also

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Dosage of test and tren?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
50/25/25/25 of clomid
cycle seems fine
caber .5mgs q4d
Start at 1:1 or 1.5:1 Test to Tren.

I'd do:

Test 400mg
Tren 250-400mg

Gotta play with it. Need caber & T3 as well.
^
good suggestion for dosing. When I used test/tren e, I did 500/300. worked fine, found the enan ester more powerful or better results than the ace.

don't think you need t3 on it though, i've only used t3 + tren when cutting

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50/25/25/25 of clomid
cycle seems fine
caber .5mgs q4d

^
good suggestion for dosing. When I used test/tren e, I did 500/300. worked fine, found the enan ester more powerful or better results than the ace.

don't think you need t3 on it though, i've only used t3 + tren when cutting
I didnt suggest T3 for cutting purposes. I suggested it because Tren suppresses T3 greatly and T3 keeps prolactin levels down. Prolactin and T3 have an inverse relationship or negative feedback loop.

I've run them flipped around the other way though where Tren was twice as high as Test. This worked very well for me too.

bigdaddyjst

Awards
Weeks 1-6 test e 600
6-14 test e 800
Tren e 1-6 400
6-12 600
Also dbol 50 mg 1-5 ed

bigdaddyjst

Awards
how much

How much t3 do I run I have no idea about if and you think I should throw in some caber I'm going to be running arimidex 0.25 eod during cycle and hcg 500uiper week and Clomid and amorsin for pct not sure of the dosage yet any suggestions

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much t3 do I run I have no idea about if and you think I should throw in some caber I'm going to be running arimidex 0.25 eod during cycle and hcg 500uiper week and Clomid and amorsin for pct not sure of the dosage yet any suggestions
T3 @ 25mcg/day MAX.

Just have them in case. You may not need them though.

bigdaddyjst

Awards
when will I know when to start taking them like I said I have never used it bro

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I didnt suggest T3 for cutting purposes. I suggested it because Tren suppresses T3 greatly and T3 keeps prolactin levels down. Prolactin and T3 have an inverse relationship or negative feedback loop.

I've run them flipped around the other way though where Tren was twice as high as Test. This worked very well for me too.
I know. I just never had experience where it effected my metabolism as people say. Caber will keep prolacting in check, that's why I don't see why it's needed.