Need help...Epi cycle...PCT and libido issue

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
About 3 weeks ago i cut short an Epi cycle because i felt like crap on it. I was on 40mg for 2 1\2 weeks. I have clomid so i did 1 week at 50mg then stopped. I used an AI for about another week then stopped that.

I have noticed that my libido has been low since going off the Epi. Enough to where it is bothering me.

I still have clomid.....should i go back on it for a few weeks? Will that help with the libido.

Also i have been taking DTH test booster.

Guys, i just need help on what to do now.....

thanks

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
so how long has it been since you stopped the clomid?

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Anybody have any ideas.........i don't know what i should do.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
you did like 10% of your PCT. you should finish it, start clomid at 100mg for 3 days and then ramp down over the course of another 3 weeks. you can read various protocols if you search the PCT section. many people have had this same problem.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
start pct all over again and ride it out the whole way this time.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
ok, thanks.......i know i screwed up. i just thought that because i only stayed on epi for 2 and 1\2 weeks that i would not need the full PCT......obviously i was wrong......lesson learned.

thanks guys

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
ok, thanks.......i know i screwed up. i just thought that because i only stayed on epi for 2 and 1\2 weeks that i would not need the full PCT......obviously i was wrong......lesson learned.

thanks guys
I recovered fast from a 8 week pulse cycle, pct was 4 weeks of clomid