Need help choosing stack

Tinyme

Awards
Sup everyone. Im new to the forum. My name is Tony. Im 27 years oldIm looking to bulk and want some natural supplements. Don't want to try no PH. Only supplements I've ever taken were Protein shakes. Jack3d. and Vitamins.I figure I want something to boost my gains a little.Any ideas? Im not on a budget. Thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to AM :D

There are quite a lot of choices you could look into for bulking. One of the best bulking products out is Anabeta. A great product you could add would be either bulk DAA or Test Powder. Many people like Test Powder because of the DAA and added goodies that come with it.

Others will for sure chime in but my recommendation is Anabeta for starters.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As kbayne said, Anabeta is pretty much the cream of the crop where bulking is concerned. Another good one is X-factor. Or take both if you're feeling ambitious :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Certainly xfactor is a great choice for bulking. Good strength gains, awesome pumps and keeps fat to a minimum during a bulk.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
Same...start with Anabeta and go from there. X-Factor gets a lot of love but I've never tried it for fear of joint pain. I'd throw Test Powder in there to stack.

Tinyme

Awards
So Anabeta, X-Factor and test powder? Or should I just stick to two?
So all this just boosts my natural test?

Any other supplements? Whats a good vitamin? I usually get all my stuff from ***...this place is expensive
I been using optimum nutrition whey from ***.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go with either of the three or stack Anabeta + X-Factor or stack Anabeta + Test Powder.

All three will help with testosterone but every supplement listed has its own effects and more then just test boosting. A good multi that I have used and that many swear by is Controlled Labs Orange Triad. Other are Anavite, Adams, Dr. Feel Good. For your protein choice it is really up to you.

Tinyme

Awards
Go with either of the three or stack Anabeta + X-Factor or stack Anabeta + Test Powder.

All three will help with testosterone but every supplement listed has its own effects and more then just test boosting. A good multi that I have used and that many swear by is Controlled Labs Orange Triad. Other are Anavite, Adams, Dr. Feel Good. For your protein choice it is really up to you.

Ok im going to just do the Anabeta and Test Powder like you suggested first.

How long do I cycle this stuff?

Do I need a pre workout supplement?

BCAA?

Thanks bro

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok im going to just do the Anabeta and Test Powder like you suggested first.

How long do I cycle this stuff?

Do I need a pre workout supplement?

BCAA?

Thanks bro
Anabeta -- 2 pre and 2 post on workout days. 1/1/1/1 non-workout days. You can run for 4-12 weeks then cycle off. Cycle off for 4 weeks.

Test Powder -- 1 serving in the morning or pre workout 6 days days a week. Run for 4 weeks followed by a 4 week break.

You don't need a pre but can use one if wanted/needed.

If your bulking no need for BCAA as long as your diet is on point IMO. You can also use BCAA if you want though.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established

Tinyme

Awards
Anabeta -- 2 pre and 2 post on workout days. 1/1/1/1 non-workout days. You can run for 4-12 weeks then cycle off. Cycle off for 4 weeks.

Test Powder -- 1 serving in the morning or pre workout 6 days days a week. Run for 4 weeks followed by a 4 week break.

You don't need a pre but can use one if wanted/needed.

If your bulking no need for BCAA as long as your diet is on point IMO. You can also use BCAA if you want though.
So after 4 weeks ill be just taking the anabeta by itself? Should i replace the test powder with something?

Tinyme

Awards
The iForce Triumph Stack in Nutraplanet is an incredible deal for a very nice stack that should potentiate some serious gains.

A bottle of our newest, reformulated testosterone booster (Tropinol XP) along with a full-sized bottle of tried-and-true Intimidate (and a handful of Dexaprine samples) for $32.49 is as good a deal as you'll find anywhere.

For $32.49 thats pretty cheap. How does that stack compare to Anabeta+Test Powder for bulk?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So after 4 weeks ill be just taking the anabeta by itself? Should i replace the test powder with something?
Correct. You could replace Test Powder with something else once you cycle off of it. Something like Versa-1 would go great with Anabeta. And honestly for bulking you wont find anything better then Anabeta.

Make sure your signed up for the insider deal for PES Enhanced. I sampled Enhanced and its the best pre I've taken.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
I'm running Anabeta/Test Powder right now and very impressed. I've run Anabeta with Erase and solo and I like this one the best so far. After 4 weeks I was going to stack something else with Anabeta but instead I think I'm going to try a run of X-Factor. If I keep Anabeta I'll likely go with Versa-1 to stack with. My 2 cents.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
For $32.49 thats pretty cheap. How does that stack compare to Anabeta+Test Powder for bulk?
I cannot speak personally because I've yet to use the stack - it's a brand new product that I haven't even gotten my hands on yet.

It should potentiate results on par with anything else in the market, IMHO. User feedback for Tropinol XP has been absolutely fantastic (there's seven ongoing logs here that you can research to see if what the loggers are experiencing are something close to what you're looking for) - increased pumps, improved body composition, enhanced strength. That's just Tropinol XP in a standalone capacity - adding Intimidate should take it to a whole new level.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cannot speak personally because I've yet to use the stack - it's a brand new product that I haven't even gotten my hands on yet.

It should potentiate results on par with anything else in the market, IMHO. User feedback for Tropinol XP has been absolutely fantastic (there's seven ongoing logs here that you can research to see if what the loggers are experiencing are something close to what you're looking for) - increased pumps, improved body composition, enhanced strength. That's just Tropinol XP in a standalone capacity - adding Intimidate should take it to a whole new level.
This is why I give the nod to Anabeta and Test Powder, there is a plethora of user feedback. With the Tropinol XP you MAY get some good results, but I go with the proven products. Tropinol XP is new & improved, but original Tropinol was SUPPOSED to be a spectacular product that boosted test up to 347%!!!! If that were the case it would not have been reformulated ;)

iTrain iCompete iSpeaketh the truth

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The best stack that I ever took was the following. I took SuperTest with winnie and anavar. That was the best
thing that ever happened to me. I gained 10 lbs of muscle and definetely had great pumps I worked out 5
days per week to keep up with the supps. I think this is the best stack you can take for sure give it a try.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best stack that I ever took was the following. I took SuperTest with winnie and anavar. That was the best
thing that ever happened to me. I gained 10 lbs of muscle and definetely had great pumps I worked out 5
days per week to keep up with the supps. I think this is the best stack you can take for sure give it a try.
Go back and read the OP first post. Looking for natural supplements.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
The is the 2nd thread where people have asked for a natural supplement and you have recommended steroids...

Tinyme

Awards
Correct. You could replace Test Powder with something else once you cycle off of it. Something like Versa-1 would go great with Anabeta. And honestly for bulking you wont find anything better then Anabeta.

Make sure your signed up for the insider deal for PES Enhanced. I sampled Enhanced and its the best pre I've taken.
Ok Ill get Test Powder, Anabeta and Versa-1!.

Insider deal for PES enhanced?

Is it ok if you post a good site to get this stuff? Not sure if its allowed on the forums.

So what can I expect from this stack? Good pumps? Strength gains? Focus? Gain some weight?

Yeah I don't want to mess with PH right now. Just want to take some natural supplements to help me gain a little faster.

Thanks for all the help

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Ill get Test Powder, Anabeta and Versa-1!.

Insider deal for PES enhanced?

Is it ok if you post a good site to get this stuff? Not sure if its allowed on the forums.

So what can I expect from this stack? Good pumps? Strength gains? Focus? Gain some weight?

Yeah I don't want to mess with PH right now. Just want to take some natural supplements to help me gain a little faster.

Thanks for all the help
Can't find a better deal for Test Powder + Anabeta then the Testify Stack: PES The TESTify Stack (Test Powder & AnaBeta): Discount The TESTify Stack Supplements

You can then order Versa-1 from Nutraplanet as well or look into one of the Versa-1 stacks.

When I ran the Testify Stack I saw great recovery, increased strength, mood boost, and improved pumps and muscular fullness.

More info on the insider deal if that interests you: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/224621-pes-enhanced-insider.html

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't find a better deal for Test Powder + Anabeta then the Testify Stack: PES The TESTify Stack (Test Powder & AnaBeta): Discount The TESTify Stack Supplements

You can then order Versa-1 from Nutraplanet as well or look into one of the Versa-1 stacks.

When I ran the Testify Stack I saw great recovery, increased strength, mood boost, and improved pumps and muscular fullness.

More info on the insider deal if that interests you: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/224621-pes-enhanced-insider.html
What he said haha :D

Tinyme

Awards
Ok I just decided to just do the testify stack. I just ordered from nutraplanet!Looks like the stack is just for 30 days for both test powder and anabeta. Im guessing if I like the anabeta...get another bottle with versa before my 30 day is up so I can keep going? And drop the test for 4 weeks.

Oh yeah should I take creatine too?

Thanks for all the help

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I just decided to just do the testify stack. I just ordered from nutraplanet!Looks like the stack is just for 30 days for both test powder and anabeta. Im guessing if I like the anabeta...get another bottle with versa before my 30 day is up so I can keep going? And drop the test for 4 weeks.

Thanks for all the help
The testify stack is awesome. You will love anabeta so I would run it from another 4 weeks with V-1. Heck I would run the testify stack with V-1. Yes I would take creatine too. Should be a staple anyways.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks for all the help
Ya that would be a solid approach. Keep the creatine as well.

Tinyme

Awards
Lol man so many decisions...
How about
Test powder + anabeta for 4 weeks
Then anabeta + vesa for 4 weeks
Then anabeta +vesa + test powder for 4 weeks?

What creatine is good? How do you cycle that?

Sorry I never really took any supplements besides whey protein and vitamins.
Anything else I should be taking besides eating right?

I signed up for the PES email thing. Am I suppose to just wait for good deals sent to me? Want some good PWO stuff to just keep me focus and pumped in the gym.

Can I drink sometimes on the weekend with all this supplements?

Thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol man so many decisions...
How about
Test powder + anabeta for 4 weeks
Then anabeta + vesa for 4 weeks
Then anabeta +vesa + test powder for 4 weeks?

What creatine is good? How do you cycle that?

Sorry I never really took any supplements besides whey protein and vitamins.
Anything else I should be taking besides eating right?

I signed up for the PES email thing. Am I suppose to just wait for good deals sent to me? Want some good PWO stuff to just keep me focus and pumped in the gym.

Can I drink sometimes on the weekend with all this supplements?

Thanks
The set up you put looks good. As for creatine just get creatine monohydrate and take 3-5 grams anytime of the day. Since you are just starting creatine don't worry about cycling it.

The PES insider deal already happened. It should be at nutra soon though. As for drinking you can drink while taking the supps you posted. You wont die or anything haha.

Tinyme

Awards
Ok cool any creatine mono?

How come they got creatine that cost 10bucks and some cost 50-60$

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

In general the expensive creatines are just marketing (there are a couple other valuable forms IMO but most often that is just overstated). Any brand of creatine monohydrate should be a good start. SAN and SNS offer some good cheap creatine monohydrate options that last for awhile (only need 5g per serving). :thumbsup:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Because some people believe in nonsense and would pay $50-60 for creatine (which I hope that actually never has happened). Like bolt said, SAN or SNS and now BioCor all would be good choices for creatine mono for quality and prices.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because some people believe in nonsense and would pay $50-60 for creatine (which I hope that actually never has happened). Like bolt said, SAN or SNS and now BioCor all would be good choices for creatine mono for quality and prices.
I have gotten Clout and Ultima for ~$40 but thats the closest to that figure I've spent...and those are far from just creatine products. ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have gotten Clout and Ultima for ~$40 but thats the closest to that figure I've spent...and those are far from just creatine products. ;)
Haha exactly. I would pay that for those supps and the sad part is some people wouldn't but then they'd spend a ridiculous amount on a bunk product. Oh well... more for us :D

Tinyme

Awards
Sup everyone this is my 2nd week of

Anabeta
Test powder
Orang triad vitamin
Creatine
C4 pwo

Everything is going good but my nipple is tender? This is all natural stuff right?

Other than that strength has gone up a little. More filled up. More focused

Thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes everything that you are taking. You may have symptoms of high prolactin.

I would recommend drop down to one scoop and throw in a stronger AI such as Erase or Erase Pro and possibly a prolactin control like SNS Inhibit-P. If that helps with the tender nipple then you could bump the dosage back up.

Tinyme

Awards
Yes everything that you are taking. You may have symptoms of high prolactin.

I would recommend drop down to one scoop and throw in a stronger AI such as Erase or Erase Pro and possibly a prolactin control like SNS Inhibit-P. If that helps with the tender nipple then you could bump the dosage back up.
Well it was just tender yesterday in the cold. I work outside. It's normal today. Imma continue and if it comes back imma drop down to one scoop of test.

I'm no gonna get gyno huh?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it was just tender yesterday in the cold. I work outside. It's normal today. Imma continue and if it comes back imma drop down to one scoop of test.

I'm no gonna get gyno huh?
Depends if you have pre-existing gyno. But if you aren't feeling anything tender today or for the next few days I would say you'll be good. Just keep a close look on it.

big sean

Awards
Sup everyone. Im new to the forum. My name is Tony. Im 27 years oldIm looking to bulk and want some natural supplements. Don't want to try no PH. Only supplements I've ever taken were Protein shakes. Jack3d. and Vitamins.I figure I want something to boost my gains a little.Any ideas? Im not on a budget. Thanks

big sean

Awards
I would use the company beyond, I'd take Creatine Hci, Betaine, and HMB, use 5grams of Creatine Hci, 2.5grams twice a day, HMB 3 grams twice a day an always use them after a workout mix it with dextrose 20g so it will get right into you fast, kind like spiking your insulin if you use protein n dextrose

big sean

Awards
thank you so much I'm definitely old-school former powerlifter, I believe in those three products to the fullest also, training hard and never giving up you have to be consistent if you want to grow and do whatever it takes and I don't mean crazy numbers of gear, but to each their own