Need expert advice on cutting/cardio

jaydamico

Awards
Hey guys!
I'm just new to this site and need some expert advice on some things.
I am a soccer player and its the off season at the moment and I'm looking out of shape. I am going to start the gym very soon to kick start my season. I am looking for a product that will give me a lean cut body but still be fine with the cardio side of things. Alot of products I have read about are not very good for the cardio.

If you could help me that would be much appreciated! :)

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Hey guys!
I'm just new to this site and need some expert advice on some things.
I am a soccer player and its the off season at the moment and I'm looking out of shape. I am going to start the gym very soon to kick start my season. I am looking for a product that will give me a lean cut body but still be fine with the cardio side of things. Alot of products I have read about are not very good for the cardio.

If you could help me that would be much appreciated! :)
Best suggestion I can give you is to just get moving again! You went from being very active to an almost sedentary lifestyle and although your caloric intake needs lowered, im sure you continued to eat at the high emd of intake because it is what you were accustomed to while in season. Well, now you are out of shape and wanting to get back in the saddle and fast! Well, unfortunately nothing is as fast as we'd like it to be as far as positive results go. You should have already began getting back in the gym! Season's approaching soon and you dont want to stress your body tok quickly heading into your season! I suggest you clean up your diet immediately!!! Go on a super clean diet eliminating most dairy and milk. Dont not eat any bread or processed snacks of the sort. Try to stick mainly to sprouted grain bread like ezekiel or a sweet potato, even brown rice or quinoa are good complex carb sources. Cut down your fat intake and start putting in that cardio! You will notice its best you do cardio every day. At least twice a day. You can do something like 30-45mins of fasted in the AM, and the. Again after your weight season or befors dinner,

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

jaydamico

Awards
Thanks for the advice!
Do you know any type of product on the market that will give me a head start. I was thinking of taking winstrol or masteron at small doses, what do you think? Or are there any other products you know that will be good for me in my situation?

jaydamico

Awards
I was also thinking about using anavar, I have read a bit on anavar and I think this night suit me best, any thoughts?