Need an appetite suppressant!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the best appetite suppressant (stim free). My appetite has gotten so ravenous at night and it's starting to become a problem.

UKStrength

Have you tried adding extra fat and soluble fibre (e.g. Xanthan Gum) to your last meal of the day? It'll slow down gastric emptying keeping you full.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A big ass bowl of broccoli and mushrooms stir-fried in olive oil.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried adding extra fat and soluble fibre (e.g. Xanthan Gum) to your last meal of the day? It'll slow down gastric emptying keeping you full.
yes, i have.
A big ass bowl of broccoli and mushrooms stir-fried in olive oil.
Interesting but i bet my caveman appetite will still prevail.

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
Pick up some Glucomannan and take it right before you eat. Just be sure to drink plenty of water with it.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Cottage cheese

Casein protein- N2Matrix is what I use, that or Metabolic Drive.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
5htp to blunt any carb induced craving, wait for it to kick in and get some good fats ( Like almond butter or PB ) in you, you could also do a whey casein shake which I can't do before bed, It kills my sleep.

The other thing I like to do is take about 5-15 grams of BCAA's....I like to use 3 scoops of XF ICE lemon and throw it in a shaker with ice and add mineral water.....very good.

I wouldn't underestimate the effects of what BCAA's can do on hunger and blood sugar.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
5htp to blunt any carb induced craving, wait for it to kick in and get some good fats ( Like almond butter or PB ) in you, you could also do a whey casein shake which I can't do before bed, It kills my sleep.

The other thing I like to do is take about 5-15 grams of BCAA's and down it. I prefer ICE XF.
thanks for the tip for shutting up the carb craving.

ICE XF still made?

UKStrength

The other thing I like to do is take about 5-15 grams of BCAA's....I like to use 3 scoops of XF ICE lemon and throw it in a shaker with ice and add mineral water.....very good.

I wouldn't underestimate the effects of what BCAA's can do on hunger and blood sugar.
I'd second this too ^^^ IBCAA and a scoop of Vitaberry have saved me a couple of times on cut! :D

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
casein protein with ibcaas and high maize resistant starch in the shake

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the tip for shutting up the carb craving.

ICE XF still made?
Yes sir they are, I think Blackstarlabs and XF are now one enitity now there new website is XFmuscle.com

Ice Kicks ass I loved the wildberry they had for a while and the lemonaide is just to good. When I have it I'll use ICE prew/o and deemed necessary and then I'll use RPG post since it has all the EAA's and the anti-ox's.

Careful on the 5htp, a little goes along way.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
60 g casein makes me feel pretty full. Any well flavored amino supplement helps me when I want something sweet.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the tips guys! I have tried all of these except 5htp. I'll look more into dosing this pre bed.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
What is the best appetite suppressant (stim free). My appetite has gotten so ravenous at night and it's starting to become a problem.
the best appetite suppressant stim free would be cla and GRAPEFRUIT PECTIN in my oppinion.
well I would rec PP's green tea caps, but iim not sure if you call that stim free to you, to me it is.
also CLA and some whey mixed with water to help kill hunger and not mess up diet.
I like having a whey shake before bed and havign one in fridge so ill take a few chugs if i get hungry or get up to piss.

I know casien absorbes slower but whey will make you fee fuller faster.
also fruit pictin GRAPEFRUIT PECTIN it VERY good ad helping make you feel full and its healthy,
I would rec pp's cla with puritan's GRAPEFRUIT PECTIN .

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
going to try all of these ideas. Nothing works for me, not adderall, Slim X, Lean FX, Venom, nothing. Giving up looking into heroin soon.