Need AI and PCT ASAP

Drewfox829

Awards
I am in the middle of 8th week of test e cycle at 500 per week. The guy that supplied me was giving me Aromatase inhibitor but only gave me enough for 4 weeks and said he would give me more by the time I finished that. However, that was 9 days ago and he is telling me now that he can’t get it. He also told me not to worry he’d have the pct for me by the time I needed it. Now I don’t think I can trust him for that either. This really sucks. I’m getting kinda bad acne on shoulders and some on my back too now. I should have made sure I had it in hand first instead of trusting him. Now I need to get this stuf asap. Especially the AI. I am about to order on Alin Shop for both but is there a quicker way for me to get any of this? From what I’ve read alin shop takes about 2 weeks. I’m going to 10 full weeks on the test so I have 2.5 weeks left. Was gona start nolvadex two weeks after so I have 4.5 weeks until then but I really wish I had the AI right now for my cycle. I don’t see any signs of gyno but I am getting acne. I have exemestane (AI) and tamoximed (PCT) in my cart on alin shop but before I order does anyone have any advice on getting it quicker? Especially the AI please help

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would definitely just go with a board sponsor here if you are looking for quick and it should (likely) be good quality. I have never used any of them, but if I was to go with RC products, I would choose one of them for convenience and price.

theanarchist

Awards
I ordered from the board sponsors here and I'm pretty sure they shipped the next day. I was expecting a 3-4 day delay since it was an echeck but I don't think they waited for it to clear. I've never ordered from them before so I doubt it could be because they knew it would clear. Maybe it was a fluke. In any case they ship everything USPS Priority so it's 2 or 3 days.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would definitely just go with a board sponsor here if you are looking for quick and it should (likely) be good quality. I have never used any of them, but if I was to go with RC products, I would choose one of them for convenience and price.
Yup, agree 100%

Drewfox829

Awards
How do I order from RC products or any board sponsor on here for that matter? I would order right now if I know I’ll have it in a matter of days.

Drewfox829

Awards
I ordered from the board sponsors here and I'm pretty sure they shipped the next day. I was expecting a 3-4 day delay since it was an echeck but I don't think they waited for it to clear. I've never ordered from them before so I doubt it could be because they knew it would clear. Maybe it was a fluke. In any case they ship everything USPS Priority so it's 2 or 3 days.

How do I order from a board sponsor on here?

Drewfox829

Awards
Is nolvadex for 4 weeks good enough for PCT starting 2 weeks after the test? I would be doing 40/40/20/20 for the doses over the 4 weeks

Drewfox829

Awards
Yes nolva for a month is good
Thank you for the advice. I have been freaking out about not having this AI because all I keep reading is that without it I can get gyno and other bad side effects from having high estrogen levels. So far allnim seeing is acne but it’s getting bad. I should have never trusted someone saying they’d have the stuff for me should have had it myself first before starting. I just ordered stuff for PCT and some AI from alin shop but it will take 2 weeks. By that time I wouldn’t be able to use the AI because I read I shouldn’t take that after the test stops. I will have the nolvadex on timethanl god.

Slapoyjoe

Man, always have everything on hand before starting. Cover all contingencies. Always

Drewfox829

Awards
Man, always have everything on hand before starting. Cover all contingencies. Always
Wish I had. Trusted the person. Someone close that I work with and see on a daily basis. Now I’m just hoping for the best and minimum damage