Need advice please!... Current first cycle extension or not?

walkere6884

Awards
Hey guys, I'm new here to AM. Been reading and researching for a while but this is my first real post.

Background info to start:

32 years old
5'8 180 pounds
10-12% BF
Training for 15 years with some short breaks due to dumb stuff
Good, clean, strict diet
Natty until this first pro hormone cycle that I'm currently on

I decided to dive into the world of PH recently and bought a bottle of Primeval Labs Epiandro and 1-Andro. This was enough for one month at 400mg Epiandro and 200 mg 1andro. Realized that one month wouldn't be long enough and that I was starting to respond them so I bought another stack of the same bottles to extend my cycle out to two months. Last week I decided I wanted to increase the dosage of each and finish off my cycle at the 6 week mark. I had just enough left of each to increase my amounts to 900mg of Epi and 400mg of 1andro everyday. I wish I had done this sooner. I love the feeling and can SEE results from the increase in just this one week alone.

I have bottles ready for my next cycle (epi andro and 1andro again) that I bought during black friday from Olympus UK (THANKS!!) I bought two bottles of their epiandro and 1andro elite series (cant remember the name of the actual product and I'm not at home at the moment) so I have enough for a full 8 weeks at 1000mg and 330mg for my next cycle.

My question is this:

Should I just go ahead and end my current cycle at 6 weeks and start my PCT to let my body recover and prepare for my next cycle in 10 weeks at the conclusion of PCT (on cycle time + 4 week PCT)? OR should I continue this current one out to 8 weeks like intended but with my dosage increased? Unless someone here has an explicit reason why I should NOT continue this current cycle at increased dosage I will probably continue since the results are great and I can always purchase more before I start my next one.

I guess I'm just looking for someone to tell me it's ok...I have enough on cycle support and have liquid tamox ready to go for PCT so ending or continuing could both be accomplished.

Evra

Awards
You'll be fine, get Clomid. Throw some other otc test boosters in as well.

walkere6884

Awards
Any reason you suggest clomid as opposed to nolva (liquid tamoxifen research chem form) which I already have?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
IMO one will do fine if you have tamox use that , I used it for my andro pct .

Sounds like uve done your research and I'm on a slightly similar boat as you, in your case I would cut it short at 6 weeks . There's no problem extending it at all but you'll see much much better results on OLs andros (specially at those doses) than 6 weeks of primeval and 2 weeks of OL so it would be more beneficial to shut it down and be ready to cycle again in about 3 months from now as opposed to an extra 2 weeks of cycle and 2 weeks of additional time off . Specially cuz u learned the right doses (for you) and how you react , you'll be better prepared . Just my opinion let us know how you do !

walkere6884

Awards
Thank you for the detailed response. Just the information I needed and makes sense.

Evra

Awards
Nolva attaches itself to estrogen receptors blocking them(blocking any estrogen from being produced and/or limiting the production of it). Clomid actually stimulates the pituitary gland to produce lh, which makes your balls produce test. This is why you use both because they do very different actions. If you want to go beyond that to your hpta and wanting to produce gnrh which stimulates the pituitary gland you can use triptorelin or DAA (be very careful with trip you can do some damage). Anyone with good pct will rely more on Clomid that nolva. Nolva has a dark side and for me it was killing my sex drive. I dropped it only periodically talking it more relying on an ai every 3-6 days and I feel great, almost feels like I am still on cycle.

Your pct is the most important thing of all, why put in all this effort and drugs in it just to piss it all away because you were cheap at the end.

walkere6884

Awards
Thanks for the info. I totally agree that PCT is just as important as the actual cycle, if not more, and it's dumb to be cheap. From what I read, nolva would be fine by itself for an andro cycle...but now that I think about it, why not just get my balls working again faster and use clomid as well. The faster I get back to normal, the more gains I keep.

Evra

Awards
Yes, andro cycles are still steroids, damage can be done and you can shut yourself down. Clomid and Nolva together you'll keep improving all the way through pct. I think you'll be very pleased with incorporating Clomid to your pct. Nova can only be used for pct while Nolva can be used during and after. So Clomid is pretty much your building block.

walkere6884

Awards
Your next to last sentence...you mean clomid is only for pct...right?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid can def be used during cycle, tho it's not as effective as nolvadex is. Clomid is still a SERM and it still prevents the binding of estrogen to receptor sites tho not as effectively as nolvadex.

I'm looking for the study from a while ago, not sure if it was reproduced but it showed that clomid on cycle can help keep LH and FSH levels elevated for a longer period of time while on cycle.

Tyvocules

Tyvocules

Awards
I swear clomid gave me an outer body experience. I always go nolva and clomid but at lower doses

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I swear clomid gave me an outer body experience. I always go nolva and clomid but at lower doses
Weird, I've heard clomid can have some weird sides, more than nolva but I've never felt anything from it.

Tyvocules

Tyvocules

Awards
I started taking it at night instead of the morning and it was a hell of a lot better. NOBODY should take that in the morning!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I started taking it at night instead of the morning and it was a hell of a lot better. NOBODY should take that in the morning!
I take it every morning right when I get up along with my nolva. Currently finishing up my PCT from my last cycle.

Tyvocules

Tyvocules

Awards
Maybe it's just me then. But taking them at night for me was a lot easier

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe it's just me then. But taking them at night for me was a lot easier
It's user dependent I've read, some people react to it some don't. I had a gym bro who couldn't take it cause it messed him up, don't remember how tho. He just used hcg and nolva

walkere6884

Awards
I ordered clomid and it has yet to arrive. I'm on day 4 of my PCT and strength is still there and then some. How far into PCT do people generally start to notice any sort of strength decrease?

Right now I've just been taking 40mg nolva daily along with some trib, daa, ad3 PCT from LeCheek, as well as the end of a bottle of Mass HGH at night. So I have plenty of OTC test boosters to help and seems to be doing the trick, at least for these first 4 or 5 days. Also started taking Laxogenin. Never used it before but I got it for a great price and have read that it is great to use during PCT also. Clomid supposed to be arriving tomorrow, and can only imagine it will further bolster my strength gains.

Any thoughts/ideas?

Evra

Awards
Really depends on the user, wait a couple weeks. Not too sure how long the ph drugs stay in your system for or what their half life is. A simple Google Search and u can get that info then go from there.