need advice on sust please

jeff33333

Awards
hey guys. currently cycling sustanaon at 750mg a week, first week. my issue is this. i know i need to inject on an eod basis, however i don't want to do 1000mg a week of test as will be the case on the weeks that i shoot four days, sun, teus, thurs, sat. now i know i shouldn't really look it as that but rather as keepoing blood levels stable, but in reality it is still 1000mg a week and i am not yet to the point that i want to go that high. also i do not have enough of the test to run it like that for the duration of cycle. so i was wonderign if on the weeks that i shoot four times could i go 125mg sun, 250 tues 250 thur and 125 sat, or is this just an idiotic and pointless endeavor? thanks for any advice.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Weekly dosing for EOD schedules require you to take the dose you want and divide it by 3.5. This can prove difficult with your case as that equates to 214.3mg EOD. Kind of hard to find that on 250mg/ml. :D

round off to the nearest dose you can acquire easily with your plan and go with it.

In my opinion, I'd shoot 250 EOD and that would come out to 875mg/week.. just easier that way IMPE. :D

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
just run eod...difference between 750 and 1000 isnt that much...however, ED is a huge difference. I did 6 weeks of sust 250 each day and it is still the best cycle i ever did.

jeff33333

Awards
damn rocky those are nice stats. got any pics to show? would like to see someone at that height with that weight.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
great stats arms are good but the chest at 50 inches is really impressive.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
sorry no pics as of right now, but will be taking some shortly. As far as chest, it was always my weakest bodypart. But after a few years of heavy free weights its now one of my best. Sorry to hijack the thread

Gary46080

Awards
Why not just shoot 250mg monday, wednesday, friday?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Why not just shoot 250mg monday, wednesday, friday?
bump...with prop alone ed/eod is necessary, but since sust contains a short acting ester and long acting, the long acting esters in the sust help keep the test levels more stable. mon/wed/fri- 750mg/week. simple as that.

jeff33333

Awards
excellent guys, thank you. i will be doing it m w and f. i'm already one week in and up 13 pounds and 20 on bench, most from dbol but still looks like i'll be successful. thanks.