Need a pre pump with not too much caffeine?

jpnelson1978

jpnelson1978

Awards
I'm trying to get back. I need a pre workout with a good pump and not crazy amount of caffeine (preferably 200mgs or under). I've heard nitrates are great. But don't must supplements have these? Is there a stack with more nitrates? Also could you give me product names rather than ingredients?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
jacked micro is a low stim with agmatine nitrate- iirc 150 mg of caffeine. You can also do purus condense which is nitrates, tmg, 200mg of caffeine, and BA. Lastly, you can do white flood reborn (225mg) with high volume- this would be my preferred stack. All good mild stim options with great pumps.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
High volume is probably king of the nitrate pumps. No stim at all too so you can add as you like.

For a light stim I like c4 as well. Jacked micro too but I didn't see much from it even tho it has nitrates.

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
Would go bulks and make exactly what you want

Ready made low stims

Psycho
C4
Volt
Engn

Non stim

Vaskular
High volume
Hemovo2
Body forge
Noopump
Megatron

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GSN Skin.jpg

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
i would do Alphamine + High volume, and do just 1 scoop of Alphamine instead of 2. (125mg Caffeine) alongside high volumes nasty pump profile sounds right up your alley

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could just mix up your own if you buy the ingredients. I would suggest picking up some noxygen, Citrulline malate, agmatine sulfate, grape seed extract, and some glycerol and seeing how that works out for you. No caffeine with great pump.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ready made low stims

Psycho
C4
Volt
Engn

Non stim

Vaskular
High volume
Hemovo2
Body forge
Noopump
Megatron
have to really x2 the Psycho and Volt here. Both are outstanding and under the radar pre-workouts.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Myokem nitramine (150) or HV (none) game over

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EVL ENGN is a nice lower stim product. The taste is also great. I have a trial size of Psyco lying around. I will have to give that a shot.

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
have to really x2 the Psycho and Volt here. Both are outstanding and under the radar pre-workouts.
It doesn't get as much love as it should, wish we had more flavors, seems like that's what everyone wants these days fancy flavors.

EVL ENGN is a nice lower stim product. The taste is also great. I have a trial size of Psyco lying around. I will have to give that a shot.
Fun fact, I named furious grape engn, It's thier best tasting one in my opinion. I need higher stims but at 1.5 scoops I'm gold.

If you like low stim, psycho at two scoops (200mg caffeine) is pretty dang solid

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you want No Caffeine, Get Diesel NOS Ether is FANTASTIC !!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet. Why not go the non stim route, something like High Volume, Hemavol, Noxygen, etc. and just add a cafeine pill.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or even High Volume mixed with Mt Dew Kickstart lol.

High Volume Paradise Cooler and Pineapple Orange Mango Kickstart actually sounds delish. At first I was joking, but will try.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
there are quite a few, most of them are the same meaning they have some mix of Agmatine, Argenine, Cirulline, Beta-Alanine, Valine, Norvaline, and possibly some Glycerol Monosterate, and or others.

If you are looking for a nice "pump" checkout Thunderbolt from Antaeus Labs.

it not the usual mix of compounds, and you can stack it if you like, although you may not need to.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried Olympus Labs Conqu3r Stim Free...? Check my review on it. Its one of the best caffeine free
PWO's / pump product. Plus when i want to I just add caffeine or ephedrine and the dosage i want...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
High volume is probably king of the nitrate pumps. No stim at all too so you can add as you like.

For a light stim I like c4 as well. Jacked micro too but I didn't see much from it even tho it has nitrates.

Ready made low stims

Psycho
C4
Volt
Engn

Non stim

Vaskular
High volume
Hemovo2
Body forge
Noopump
Megatron
i would do Alphamine + High volume, and do just 1 scoop of Alphamine instead of 2. (125mg Caffeine) alongside high volumes nasty pump profile sounds right up your alley
I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet. Why not go the non stim route, something like High Volume, Hemavol, Noxygen, etc. and just add a cafeine pill.
its has been...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Id go with http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/pre-workout-supplements/olympus-labs-conqu3r-demigod-edition-stim-free.html

Or

http ://orbitnutrition.com/cart/pre-workout-supplements/pes-high-volume-245g.html

Both great stim free PreW - conquer has more servings but is also a little bit more expensive.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Stim free Conqu3r.

Full dosing
Non prop blend

If you need a coupon code to order send me a Pm

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Psycho does next to nothing for me and about 150mg caffeine is my limit. Have gone to 3 scoops and could have easily taken a lot more.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Psycho does next to nothing for me and about 150mg caffeine is my limit. Have gone to 3 scoops and could have easily taken a lot more.
3 scoops of Psycho would be ~300mg of caffeine. if 150mg was your limit you are doubling your "Limit"

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 scoops of Psycho would be ~300mg of caffeine. if 150mg was your limit you are doubling your "Limit"
Thats my point about the product. It doesn't do anything for me. The same goes for anyone I've given a sample pack too. I've had zero good reviews on it. I had a buddy who drinks a vpx bang pre wo drink a packet, and he said he felt nothing. He tried 2 packets against my suggestion and said he still felt nothing.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Some pres are like this. I've had this happen on more than one occasion with various products. Not sure if it's mislabeling, combo with other ingredients, or what but some products claim crazy amounts at high doses but don't seem to have the effects that dose should give.

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
Thats my point about the product. It doesn't do anything for me. The same goes for anyone I've given a sample pack too. I've had zero good reviews on it. I had a buddy who drinks a vpx bang pre wo drink a packet, and he said he felt nothing. He tried 2 packets against my suggestion and said he still felt nothing.

2 packets is more then 6g of beta alanine and 600mg caffeine if he felt nothing off two packets then there is a problem. How old were the packets?

Not sure how that could have happened but 6g beta alanine and 600mg isn't something that doesn't get felt.

If you said I tried one scoop and get nothing is agree with you, when I use psycho I take 4 scoops, but at 4 scoops (400mg caffeine) and I have great workouts with it

I'm sorry your experience wasnt great :/

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Some pres are like this. I've had this happen on more than one occasion with various products. Not sure if it's mislabeling, combo with other ingredients, or what but some products claim crazy amounts at high doses but don't seem to have the effects that dose should give.
Read Below
It is not mislabeling. Scivation is dead on with their labels.
600mg caffeine.. yeah a lot more than most people take
if 150mg is the sweet spot, and your taking almost 4x that and still feel nothing off 6g BA, and almost 4-5g CM and 10g Creatine then there may be a problem.

2 packets is more then 6g of beta alanine and 600mg caffeine if he felt nothing off two packets then there is a problem. How old were the packets?

Not sure how that could have happened but 6g beta alanine and 600mg isn't something that doesn't get felt.

If you said I tried one scoop and get nothing is agree with you, when I use psycho I take 4 scoops, but at 4 scoops (400mg caffeine) and I have great workouts with it/

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

If you said I tried one scoop and get nothing is agree with you, when I use psycho I take 4 scoops, but at 4 scoops (400mg caffeine) and I have great workouts with it

I'm sorry your experience wasnt great :/
Yeah I love scivation stuff and have loved all their other pres. This just happened to be a miss for me as far as feel. Maybe its more subtle then others and thus we don't notice it as much? Idk.

Also fresh samples a from a rep.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alot of the ones id reccomend are already spoken for. Hv, vaskular or conquer with added in stims would be great. Or maybe even dr jeykl by prosupps. I tried that and liked it. Not a huge amount of stims. My fav pre to date is probly alphamine with added pump ingredients, but thats technically a fat burner... So idk

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
Try Dymatize pre workout. My hubby uses it and he's very sensitive to caffeine... He loves it!!!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
BULKS to make your own

And/or

High Volume or Hemavol and add in your own desired amt of caffeine. The great thing about bulks though is you can alter the recipe on the fly based on how you feel/what u need that specific day.

Regards,

halljo

halljo

Awards
I just bought Nitramine after so much positive reviews on here from everyone; haven't started it yet but will soon. I'm currently using Conquer DGE... I will have to admit it is damn good for a pump and only 200mg of caffeine... no jitters, just a nice steady state of energy.