Need 5 loggers for new pre w/o - Stimrush!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Brandinooooo hurt himself trying to challenge me in the other thread. Haven't heard from him yet. Maybe someone should go get him out from under the bar somewhere.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ok gents!! Lets give some Stimrush away!!! Would The following people please send me your shipping info and well get it right out to you!!
thebigt blueline438 BloodManor mmorso Brandinooooo

Thank you everyone who applied, hopefully well get some more opportunities in the VERY near future. To the winners..congrats. Please put links to your logs on this thread. GET SOME HOMIES!!
Hell yeah bro! I'm stoked for this!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok gents!! Lets give some Stimrush away!!! Would The following people please send me your shipping info and well get it right out to you!!

Thank you everyone who applied, hopefully well get some more opportunities in the VERY near future. To the winners..congrats. Please put links to your logs on this thread. GET SOME HOMIES!!
Woot woot!!! Yea!!! I'm so pumped right now!!!
FireTitan clear some inbox bro!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Woot woot!!! Yea!!! I'm so pumped right now!!!
FireTitan clear some inbox bro!!
oh yay- another log from meg

lol should be a good one

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shut it meg

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established

Hell yeah!!! Thanks for the opportunity!! I'm looking forward to trying this!!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't freaking wait

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just waiting on info from our homie thebigt
sorry...I had a huge business opportunity come up and got really busy....im good now!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet!! Ill have all of your info sent to the boss here shortly, and I am truly looking forward to seeing these logs!! Please make sure to put the link in here, and tag me in all of them!!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would have to have money upfront, lots and lots of money, lol..
Not me. Well depending on what the other party looked like. I haven't been charging Studhorse ;)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the delay this morning gents..been kicking a fires @ss!! All of the winners information has been sent along to the powers that be, and you should be getting your packages soon!!!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay this morning gents..been kicking a fires @ss!! All of the winners information has been sent along to the powers that be, and you should be getting your packages soon!!!
Yay!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hoping to get my stimrush today...unfortunately my mail doesn't come until after 4:30 at the earliest and might not come until after 7pm, damn I hate uncertainty almost as much as waiting!!!!

hint hint---tracking #'s, lol.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
hoping to get my stimrush today...unfortunately my mail doesn't come until after 4:30 at the earliest and might not come until after 7pm, damn I hate uncertainty almost as much as waiting!!!!

^^^yep I was wondering that myself lol. Looking forward to it

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are they coming from Louisiana by Chance? Cause I have something due Monday from there. Not sure what it is though. Hoping it's stimrush!!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Are they coming from Louisiana by Chance? Cause I have something due Monday from there. Not sure what it is though. Hoping it's stimrush!!
Lmao bro... "not sure what it is..." are you buying sh1t on the late night after ingesting Kratom like I am?

I just bought all sorts of pharma SERMS and ancillary items from India with my checking and routing #... lmao probably bad judgement...

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lmao bro... "not sure what it is..." are you buying sh1t on the late night after ingesting Kratom like I am?

I just bought all sorts of pharma SERMS and ancillary items from India with my checking and routing #... lmao probably bad judgement...
Yea dude. You shouldn't have done that. Lol. May wanna quadruple check your bank acct for a few weeks now.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yea dude. You shouldn't have done that. Lol. May wanna quadruple check your bank acct for a few weeks now.
Idk... I'm cautious but a few guys from here have recommended the site and have used them. Looks legit; still has me worried

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hope mine is a double package lol

Mail came already and nothing :(

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

Horrible lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hope mine is a double package lol

Mail came already and nothing :(
thanks for the headsup...if yours didn't come today mine probably won't come either.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys!! I pick the winners and pass the information along to the boss. Outside of that its out of my control.. but..I will send a text today and see what I can find out. Sorry guys

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I picked up some pwo last week so I'm good. I can wait. Lol. I was getting scary low and when I won this I thought. Shoo. Glad I don't have to buy more. Lol. But then I did.... lol. I can wait atleast a few more weeks Titan. ;)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys!! I pick the winners and pass the information along to the boss. Outside of that its out of my control.. but..I will send a text today and see what I can find out. Sorry guys
Just let us know bro.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All good brother

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got an email this morning. Something was picked up in Washington. I wonder what it could be....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...one of the things I really, truly do not miss about being a rep!!!!!!!!!!:sasmokin:

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure it's bps. I know they're in Washington though. It also didn't come from them. It's a notice from usps that something is being sent to my address.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure it's bps. I know they're in Washington though. It also didn't come from them. It's a notice from usps that something is being sent to my address.

Your right. Box says Washington :)