Natural was fun, Now let's do more (first cycle thread)

StillHungry

Awards
First post but I have been lurking for a long time. I am setting up the plan for my first cycle and hope to start within the month.

stats:
age 27
height 5' 10"
weight 200
bodyfat 8-9%
training for 8 year, 5-6 times a week (some down time in there for injuries) with a serious focus on lifting, before that it was all sports training.

Proposed cycle:

week 1-12 500 test e (250 Mon morning/250 thur night)
week 1-4 d bol (50mg?)
running adex at .25 mg eod from day 1 till start of pct.

pct - starts 2 weeks after last pin.
Clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 20/20/10/10
daa 3/3/3/3

Will be taking cycle assist from two weeks prior starting till start of pct.

hcg will be run for first 2 weeks of pct if I can source some by then.

This is the best I could piece together from my research so please let's hear some opinions and advice on this. Things right off the bat I'm wondering are whats everyone's favorite daa product and any alternatives for the cycle assist.

FranARG

Awards
Two things:
1) HCG should NOT be run on PCT, it should be run during cycle, and finish before PCT. Running it during PCT will keep your axis shutdown.
2) I think it would be a good add to your PCT an OTC AI.

Good luck!

StillHungry

Awards
Two things:
1) HCG should NOT be run on PCT, it should be run during cycle, and finish before PCT. Running it during PCT will keep your axis shutdown.
2) I think it would be a good add to your PCT an OTC AI.

Good luck!
I have read pretty much the opposite of this. Taking it longer sounds like it can desensitize you. I also don't plan on doing the blast dosages some people seem to recomend at the begining of pct, for pretty much the same reason. As for the OTC ai, are you saying something like erase?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Yes erase.

No hcg during pct run it from week 6. Or 8 up till pct stop it 3 days before pct starts 250 2xweek

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have read pretty much the opposite of this. Taking it longer sounds like it can desensitize you. I also don't plan on doing the blast dosages some people seem to recomend at the begining of pct, for pretty much the same reason. As for the OTC ai, are you saying something like erase?
I'm not a "here's the link to that study" kinda guy but there is waaaaaay to much HCG-panic out there. A quick blast at the end or low dose cruise during is mildly suppressive and is not going to desensitize Leydigs... All the studies that showed this were crazy-high doses and extended periods. That's why a nice low 250iu's e3d as soon as you're shut down is a great method.

StillHungry

Awards
Alright, this is some good stuff. What else you guys got for me, or does the rest look on point?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I guess run nolva 40/40/20/20

My pct right now (same cycle)
50/50/50/50 clomid
40/40/20/20 nolva
Erase
Dpol
Anabeta
Versa 1
First week down and still feel normal. Bad a dip the first day of pct but I think I'm g2g after that.

FranARG

Awards
I think if you use the hcg as we told you, and get the AI, you are good to go.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Next time I'm going to run toren or whatever. I hear great things about it

StillHungry

Awards
I appreciate the input guys. Can't wait to get going on this.

phoenix18

Awards
Good stuff man! I'm looking to start that exact cycle ( a few tweaks here and there) very soon. Also what were everyones thoughts on the 50mg of Dbol per day for weeks 1-4. Is that a good dose? i was thinking 30mg's for myself.

infraredline

Awards
First post but I have been lurking for a long time. I am setting up the plan for my first cycle and hope to start within the month.

stats:
age 27
height 5' 10"
weight 200
bodyfat 8-9%
training for 8 year, 5-6 times a week (some down time in there for injuries) with a serious focus on lifting, before that it was all sports training.

Proposed cycle:

week 1-12 500 test e (250 Mon morning/250 thur night)
week 1-4 d bol (50mg?)
running adex at .25 mg eod from day 1 till start of pct.

pct - starts 2 weeks after last pin.
Clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 20/20/10/10
daa 3/3/3/3

Will be taking cycle assist from two weeks prior starting till start of pct.

hcg will be run for first 2 weeks of pct if I can source some by then.

This is the best I could piece together from my research so please let's hear some opinions and advice on this. Things right off the bat I'm wondering are whats everyone's favorite daa product and any alternatives for the cycle assist.
You don't need to run test that high, you will see good results at 350 a week. Remember less is more with gear.

Dbol also you don't need to run it that high, 30mg a day will suffice if you have good dbol. Also you need tudca for liver support with the dbol

Run aromasin at 12.5mg eod not adex.

Just run torem rather then Nolva or clomid as it is superior, other wise just run clomid in pct with an Ai like aromasin or formestane.

Hcg should not be run in pct.

I would throw in a test booster with avenacosoides in there also to boost free test in pct. blue up by controlled labs is like $20.

Also you could run ostarine in pct to help hold onto and further progress your on cycle gains.

So this is what you're looking at:
1-12 test e 350mg (175mg Monday 175mg Thursday)
1-14 aromasin 12.5mg eod (up to ed if needed)
1-4 dbol 30mg Ed
1-4 tudca 500mg Ed
10-14 hcg 1000iu a week (500iu Monday 500iu Thursday)
Pct:
15-18 torem 90/60/60/30 or clomid 50/25/25/25
15-18 aromasin 12.5mg eod or transdermal formestane 100mg ed
15-18 daa 3G Ed
15-18 blue up by controlled labs

Optional:
13-20 ostarine 15-25mg Ed