Natural recovery supplements for training everyday

awarebrah

Awards
I've been training everyday for more than 3 months straight because of rich pianas bigger by the day program. Even though he stopped making the videos it just became a part of my day.

Right now i'm using clear muscle and strength unleashed. I have about 1 month left of both of them.

After this month what natural stack can i take that will help me recover from working out daily? I believe the clear muscle has helped allow me to do this but i was wonder if theres better options out there

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Stop and rest when we rest and sleep is when muscles are built.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The clear muscle is/will definitely help you with recovery.

The biggest thing though will be adequate protein combined with days off to recover. Although overtraining is completely blown out of proportion you will still need to take days off for adequate recovery.

After those are met you can continue with an HMB product (really like strafe personally) or something like ergonine or triumph can also help aid in recovery to an extent.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/tr1umph-by-olympus-labs

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
The clear muscle is/will definitely help you with recovery. The biggest thing though will be adequate protein combined with days off to recover. Although overtraining is completely blown out of proportion you will still need to take days off for adequate recovery. After those are met you can to time with an HMB product orsomething like ergonine or triumph can also help aid in recovery.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/tr1umph-by-olympus-labs
Just an FYI there's a typo on that label it says 2.5mg of Creatine Hydrochloride not grams

awarebrah

Awards
Like i said, training has become of my daily routine. I don't feel like I'm over traiming because I'm still motivated and enjoy going to the gym. I also forgot the mention I do take the essential supplements, get plenty of sleep, and I'm on a surplus

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Like i said, training has become of my daily routine. I don't feel like I'm over traiming because I'm still motivated and enjoy going to the gym. I also forgot the mention I do take the essential supplements, get plenty of sleep, and I'm on a surplus
If youre able to train daily and not enter an overreaching 'state' then you may not really need recovery supps; by your own admission your recovery is doing fine.

If it were me Id be looking at ways to push your recovery boundaries, as opposed to expanding them with supps and potentially 'underreaching'.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^good advice

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
I've been training everyday for more than 3 months straight because of rich pianas bigger by the day program. Even though he stopped making the videos it just became a part of my day.

Right now i'm using clear muscle and strength unleashed. I have about 1 month left of both of them.

After this month what natural stack can i take that will help me recover from working out daily? I believe the clear muscle has helped allow me to do this but i was wonder if theres better options out there
Not trying to come off as a dick, but focus on diet, rest, and a good foundational training program. Rich's "Bigger By The Day" is a program that he's running because of the massive cycle he's on. Rich, IMO, is a pretty motivating guy to watch, but unless you're assisted as well, I don't think his methods would be the MOST beneficial way to go about training, especially if you've only been lifting 3 months if I read that right.

Solid nutritional base with emphasis on protein, adequate rest/sleep, and a good program that offers you the ability to build off your core lifts. If you're going to supplement, I'd go with creatine, some sort of joint health (chondroitin, omegas, etc), possibly a whey protein (though not necessary, if you struggle to get enough throughout the day it can be valuable but I hardly use protein powder anymore), and that's about all I see as being properly utilised by a beginner. Some aminos if you can afford it for intra-workout nutrition. Don't rely on supps, made that mistake when I first started lifting and I short changed myself because I was ill-informed and my wallet was raped by the GNC guy.

awarebrah

Awards
You've read that wrong. I've been training for the past 3 months straight without a day off. I have been training for over 4 years. I'm also no longer following his training program because he stopped making videos.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
You've read that wrong. I've been training for the past 3 months straight without a day off. I have been training for over 4 years. I'm also no longer following his training program because he stopped making videos.
That info wasn't too clear based on how your post was worded. Have you only used HMB supps? Are you just now starting to use supps? The avg guy that's been training for a few years will probably know what "natural" supps generally work and don't work for them. A lot of it is trial and error, and finding what works for you. Everyone is different. Sure there's some guidelines you can follow, but it comes down to the individuals and how they react to certain ingredients/compounds.

awarebrah

Awards
I'm already using the essentials. I've always used supps but just now experimenting with the "natural anabolics". I think I'm just going to continue using the hmb fa and add in epic unleashed

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
I'm already using the essentials. I've always used supps but just now experimenting with the "natural anabolics". I think I'm just going to continue using the hmb fa and add in epic unleashed
I see you're using normal stuff as is...my mistake, I had my previous reply open for damn near 30 mins while I was at work and I was adding to it here and there while I could. You're in a surplus, you get sleep, and you're not showing any signs of overreaching as of now. Sounds like you're doing pretty good.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious what is your size and where are your lifts at? Ive been training for less than 2 years and I don't even try lifting everyday way too sore sometimes. I'm not the strongest guy by any means but my lifts are decent

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes the hmb will help, but as asked by a few. If your not getting sore or feeling things the next day maybe your not hitting the gym hard enough. This could mean you need to push harder in he gym and push the bounds of what your doing there.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yes the hmb will help, but as asked by a few. If your not getting sore or feeling things the next day maybe your not hitting the gym hard enough. This could mean you need to push harder in he gym and push the bounds of what your doing there.
I personally completely disagree with not getting sore equating to not trying hard enough in the gym. Soreness is just lactic acid building. Training with low volume high tonnage won't cause soreness but still makes a person stronger and grow.

By basic supps I am going to assume you already take creatine right?

OP, sounds like you are going to try hmb-fa and epic unleashed. Have you ever looked into products like AlphaMax Xt, Anabeta Elite, or ArA/Xgels? Nutriverse has 65$ stack of alphamax+ArA which is an amazing price.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards

Laxogenins-
Olympus Labs Strength Unleashed/Dermastrength
Iron Forged Nutrition Most Wanted
Epg Laxozome

-Epicatechins
Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 On Pre-Sale shipping soon
Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed/Transdermal
Myokem Magnitropin

PA-
Olympus Labs Tr1umph
Cutler King
Fearn Granules

Any of those or a combo would be even better, im sure im forgetting a few products. But those will help immensely for recovery with the proper base of nutrients.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Proper sleep, diet, and general health stuff can't be overlooked. Nothing is effective like having these on point in the supplement game. We have a product called Strafe that people have used on high volume training cycles with great results. I also like adaptogens like Rhodiola and Ashwagandah

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established

For me, Ep1c(yet to try unleashed version) did that

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to echo some of what has been mentioned already. I would not run a program, or one very similar, to a person that has gear coming out their nostrils. I know you're not following the program as is, but are still training everyday. If recovery is an issue you either need to decrease volume (while still training everyday) eat at an even higher surplus and/or get better sleep.

For supplements, I would look into an ergogenic aid. There are various products out there like that, one being CreMax XT. I'm assuming you're taking creatine since you take the basics, but CreMax XT is much more than your run of the mill basic creatine product. The creatine along with the 2.5 grams of TMG will assist in recovery. TMG has also been shown to increase protein synthesis.

Also, CreMax XT contains 2.5 grams of L-Alanyl L-Glutamine. Studies have shown increased reocovery anywhere from 1-3 grams per day.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Peptopro

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Cop
Intra products
Hbcd
Other carbs
Laxogen
Epi products
Hmb
Etc

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Nutriverse has 65$ stack of alphamax+ArA which is an amazing price.
Damn, just checked that out and if you qualify for automatic 5% loyal customer discount + 1$ off repeat customer, that combo comes out at 30$ per bottle....dont think Ive ever seen ArA that cheap lol.