Natadrol questions

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Diggin the tshirt...havent seen the white..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diggin the tshirt...havent seen the white..
Yeah.. Though they should do t-shirts for small guys like me too :D

Day 27

Totally awesome workout today. Strength was up through the roof. Hitted PR's in every exercise again, I couldn't be more satisfied :) I haven't been able to do PR's in dumbbel incline press for a while (last two exercises I didn't do PR's) but today's set totally compensated it. I did 7 reps more than ever before!! Wide grip chins was easy too, I did a rest pause set of 13 reps with 44lbs.

Weight is up too though I didn't eat very much yesterday because I was on the road again. Two weeks left with Natadrol, we'll see if my strength continues increasing ;)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First off....i like your screen name :sgrin:

Second off im interested in seeing how the rest of this run treats you. Subbed!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wana hit this crap up next :p too bad im already on Ghen and Igh1, plus some other goodies or id hit up the stack, buying two bottles of nat and the formadrol by itself is way more expensive than the stack even though youd get Ghen too? hmmmph. ah well nice work so far dude!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wana hit this crap up next :p too bad im already on Ghen and Igh1, plus some other goodies or id hit up the stack, buying two bottles of nat and the formadrol by itself is way more expensive than the stack even though youd get Ghen too? hmmmph. ah well nice work so far dude!
you might be able to still hit up that 48hr sale! Natabolic kit that comes with 2 Nata, 1 Form Xt, 1 GHenerate, and a bounus substerone!!!!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off....i like your screen name :sgrin:

Second off im interested in seeing how the rest of this run treats you. Subbed!
Yeah :D I noticed your screen name too.. When I saw your current log, I was like WTF, am I running all those supps? :D

You'll love it.. If you respond to this as well as I do, I can't even imagine what kind of gains you could make with Ghen and I-GH-1 stacked with it :)

you might be able to still hit up that 48hr sale! Natabolic kit that comes with 2 Nata, 1 Form Xt, 1 GHenerate, and a bounus substerone!!!!!
Sounds like an awesome deal. There is no doubt that if I lived in US I would order that stack as soon as possible! 89.99USD is not bad price for pounds of lean muscle and superhuman strength gains!

Day 28
Last day of week 4. It's the day off for me. Nothing to report... Weight is up (+8lbs) and I'm very dry. Feeling great overall, I'm very hungry so if I'm lucky, I may gain a pound or two in remaining 13 days.. Tomorrow I'm gonna kill my legs with walking lunges :p I'll probably pass forearm exercise (hammer curls) because my right forearm is still a little bit sore...

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
The real deal! When you hittin up the Sub kid!?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at nutra? yea I saw its like 79.99 I think the other night, but I just stacked up so im half broke :( otherwise Id hit it. Ill finish running the IGH1 and Ghen, I have two months worth of that, then Ill look into the full nat stack around then :) im experiencing good results with it already, you could throw that Igh1 in if you wanted man! I PRd 405 x 3 on deadlift, and 320x15 reps on squat :) and bench is still going strong, plus it helped with nearly all my joint problems and sleep is great. so the GH def works, idk what it would be like without the IGH1 but I dont doubt it helps significantly. Im stil kinda jealous that you got the natty and I dont but maybe soon. I dont really need it, I still have a few years til I plan on getting into any real big Phs, and I figure that I can hold off on natty too, im still readin up and learnin.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get that substerone to the European e-tailers ;) Can't wait to try that stuff.
LG Reps: Any information about if this has shipped out to European supplement companies?

//CC

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 29

I couldn't train biceps and forearms today. I tried to do some heavy cable curls but my it pained my forearms so much that I decided to let it go. BUT my forearms took hit today, read few more lines and you'll understand :)

I hammered my calves so hard that I almost fainted. After that I did one painful set of walking lunges. I did 60 steps with 44lbs dumbbels in both hands. My muscles told me to stop after 36 steps but somehow I heard Arnold's words: "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent". Then I decided to do 50 steps but when my training partner shout me "Don't you mother****er stop yet, do 60!", I did it. It felt like if I had squatted 600lbs after running full marathon. Those dumbbels felt so heavy in my hand that I had sick pump in my forearms, I was barely able to hold those in my hands..
Before this cycle my PR was 30 steps so I have doubled that in four weeks. Maybe it tells you something about strength increases I have gained with the help of Natadrol :) And I swear you, I have gained whole inch to my legs!

After that killer set I wasn't able to walk without help so I couldn't do remaining two leg press sets. But that doesn't bother me, I'm so happy that I'm still alive after that workout :p

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds pretty sick man, Ik how your forearm feels mine are killin after lastnight. Great work on those lunges!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 29

I couldn't train biceps and forearms today. I tried to do some heavy cable curls but my it pained my forearms so much that I decided to let it go. BUT my forearms took hit today, read few more lines and you'll understand :)

I hammered my calves so hard that I almost fainted. After that I did one painful set of walking lunges. I did 60 steps with 44lbs dumbbels in both hands. My muscles told me to stop after 36 steps but somehow I heard Arnold's words: "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent". Then I decided to do 50 steps but when my training partner shout me "Don't you mother****er stop yet, do 60!", I did it. It felt like if I had squatted 600lbs after running full marathon. Those dumbbels felt so heavy in my hand that I had sick pump in my forearms, I was barely able to hold those in my hands..
Before this cycle my PR was 30 steps so I have doubled that in four weeks. Maybe it tells you something about strength increases I have gained with the help of Natadrol :) And I swear you, I have gained whole inch to my legs!

After that killer set I wasn't able to walk without help so I couldn't do remaining two leg press sets. But that doesn't bother me, I'm so happy that I'm still alive after that workout :p
BEAST MODE!!!!!!!!!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got two words for you: "Suomalaista sisua" :D

Great workout my man - and congrats on the new PR! Doubled the reps on that set! Very nice :thumbsup: Keep at it that hard bruther :)

//CC

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got two words for you: "Suomalaista sisua" :D

Great workout my man - and congrats on the new PR! Doubled the reps on that set! Very nice :thumbsup: Keep at it that hard bruther :)

//CC
Joo, sisulla kyllä aika pitkälti on nuo jalkatreenit vedetty :D

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 29

NOW THIS IS HOW YOU TRAIN:firedevil:!!! You have done our sig proud!!!

MUAHAHAHA this is the power of GHOGH!! If you cant keep up with our intensity then GTFO AND GO HOME:aargh:!!

Keep it up!:clap2:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^Yeah, always give 100%!

Day 31

I trained back, chest, delts and triceps. Good workout, but I think could've done it better with my back. Did PR's though but not as good as I wanted.. I think I won't add any weight to close grip chins and yates rows next time, I will just try to do more reps. In chin ups I did a rest-pause set of 9 reps with 55lbs, first partial set was 7 reps and later ones were just one rep in each set. I tried to get 8 reps in first set and didn't want to quit so I used too much power in first set :( I think I could've done more if I just had stopped first partial set after 7 reps..

Chest, delts and triceps took a lot of punishment today. My prayers have been answered! We finally got bigger dumbbels to the gym :) That's awesome cuz I can't train my chest with barbell (rotator cuff injury).. Today I still did long set with light weights (flat bench, 23reps @ 50lbs per hand) but since next time I'll add 5,5lbs/hand every time. Hopefully I'll be repping with 100lbs next summer :)

Military press was easy and I hope that 155lbs will be peace of cake when I try it in two weeks.

About weight gain.. Weight is still increasing, slowly but steadily. I'm almost eight and half pounds heavier than I was in the beginning of this cycle.

Sides.. Today I realized something which may have something to do with Natadrol. In last few weeks I've been VERY tired in the morning, even when I've been sleeping quite much (8 hours/night, more in weekends). It has been really difficult to leave the bed, much more difficult than usually.. Is there anybody with same experiences?

No libido loss or ball shrinkage so far. Hopefully I won't experience any shutdown or at least recover quickly from it.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strange thing that tiredness.. Are you getting enough Vit D?
That can be a reason cuz of the dark winter months setting in here in Finland. I bumped my D3 intake to 10.000IU when winter started and I am as bright as I was during the summer mornings :thumbsup:

//CC

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm taking 2000IU, maybe I should take more..

This is not normal lethargy because I'm not tired after few first hours of the day...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm taking 2000IU, maybe I should take more..

This is not normal lethargy because I'm not tired after few first hours of the day...
At least double or triple that during these dark winter months. Optimal would be 10.000IU's :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I already took 4000IU, hopefully it helps :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 33

Again I noticed that Natadrol makes me sweat nightly and I've had to wake up to toilet few times during this cycle. I'm having strange dreams too. It seems that I'm having just these night time sides (weird dreams, need to urinate, sweating and tiredness in the morning)...

Good workout today. I was able to train biceps and forearms without any pain :) I choosed a little too big weights for db bicep curls (50lbs/hand) and managed to do a rest pause set of only 9 reps. However, I'm satisfied because I've never used that big weights in db curls. I can still remember when I struggled with 18lbs dumbbels :D Hammer curls went well too, I did a straight set of 13 reps with 39lbs. Last time I did only 11 so I did PR again. Had great pump :)

I did sumo leg press for my hamstrings. It was so easy and it felt like my ass is gonna explode... For quads I decided to do dumbbel step downs. I've never tried that before and I can tell you, I will add that permanently to my routine. My quads were burning.. It was quite difficult to do sets till failure because I almost fell down but finally I found the balance. I did quite many sets to find good weights. I did 5 sets of 6-10 and a widowmaker of 20 reps.

After workout I had nice full-body pump.. Locker room was empty so I decided to do some posing :D I was happy to notice that Natadrol has really done the trick for me.. My delts were more vascular than ever before and my legs looked almost like legs, not like two dry sticks :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 35

Good workout. I trained back, chest, delts and triceps. PR's in every exercises again :p I did a rest pause set of 13 reps with 47lbs in wide grip chins.. After that I felt so bad that I decided not to do deadlifts. I'm sure I would have puked if I decided to do deadlifts... Instead of it I did seated rows, damn that was easy and I had great pump in my back...

I'll try 155lbs military (overhead) press in my next delt workout or maybe next workout after that :p

Natadrol cycle will end next Sunday :(

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol cycle will end next Sunday :(
It is always sad when a cycle comes to the end:arg: :sad3:
Gotta keep that motivation up and hit the weights hard even though it ends :thumbsup:

//CC

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah... Motivation shouldn't be a problem if I won't shut my test production down... And so far there is no signs of that, my boys are as big (or small) as usual :)

I'm waiting for January because I'll stop bulking then :) I hate bulking... And cutting fat means that I'll take some break from DoggCrapp and my head really need that... I won't cut very much though, just few pounds in order to ensure that I'll be under 165lbs on on April after my second Natadrol cycle...

Damn it feels like I could do another workout right now even though my triceps are like spaghetti.. Can't wait to my next few workouts, "heavy" deadlifts and military presses for the first time since last spring \,,/ I'm pissed if I can't do at least 4 reps with 335lbs in deadlift and at least one rep with 155lbs in military press :p If I can lift that weight in military press, it means that I'm able to lift more than my own weight since I am skinny dwarf :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 36
Rest day. I've not feeled very good today, hopefully I'm not getting flu... Throat hurts and I'm very tired.. Hopefully I'll be able to punish my legs tomorrow.
Today I ate white bread for the first time in months, damn it tastes good :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 36
Rest day. I've not feeled very good today, hopefully I'm not getting flu... Throat hurts and I'm very tired.. Hopefully I'll be able to punish my legs tomorrow.
Today I ate white bread for the first time in months, damn it tastes good :D
that sucks!..VitC baby! I'm supposed to get the Flu shot this week, but most likely wont happen:D

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'm taking quite much vitamin C. Hopefully it gets better, getting sick would be sad end for this great cycle :) At least I'm trying to eat enough protein in order to make sure that I will not lose my gains...

I think I haven't said anything about my diet.. I'm trying to eat quite clean but it's not big deal if I sometimes eat hamburger or something. I've been trying to get 3500-4000 calories and at least 200 grams of protein (preferably near 300gr). I'm eating quite much good fats and taking extra calories from oil.

As you may have already guessed, I'm typical hardgainer with very fast metabolism. 4000cals is quite much for me since I'm not big guy, I'm weighing just 152lbs in the morning. It's sometimes very hard to gain weight as it feels that I just can't eat enough, but I can make progress if I want. Slowly but steadily. Still I'm very happy that I don't gain much fat and cutting is very easy for me :)

I have gained 8,5lbs during this cycle if I haven't lost any weight in last few days so I've followed my diet strictly. There is still few days here and there that I wasn't satisfied with my eating, especially in third week of this cycle when I totally lost my appetite.. But it's done and I think 8,5lbs is not too shabby with Natadrol, I could have done it worse too :) And I have to say it again, IMO weight gain has not been the best part of this cycle. Strength gains have been the best thing and muscle gains are just some extra :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8,5lbs is great! Very nice work man :) Beat me by 2,5 lbs :p

//CC

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8,5lbs is great! Very nice work man :) Beat me by 2,5 lbs :p

//CC
Yeah, but in last few days I've lost 3lbs due to this f*ckn flu... Hopefully that is just waterweight, muscle does not disappear that fast, doesn't it? I'm gonna take another day off, I'm feeling worse than I did yesterday... If I'm not better tomorrow, I may end this cycle... Or what do you guys think, should I pop all those caps if it helps me to stay away from catabolic state or is it worth it? Should I just save those caps for my next cycle?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, but in last few days I've lost 3lbs due to this f*ckn flu... Hopefully that is just waterweight, muscle does not disappear that fast, doesn't it? I'm gonna take another day off, I'm feeling worse than I did yesterday... If I'm not better tomorrow, I may end this cycle... Or what do you guys think, should I pop all those caps if it helps me to stay away from catabolic state or is it worth it? Should I just save those caps for my next cycle?
I would just continue 'til the bottle is gone. Rest up and hit the gym hard once you feel better. It might be water you've just lost, have you stayed hydrated the last few days? Take alot of Vit C and drink plenty of water and flush that flu right out.
How many days do you have left btw?

//CC

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've stayed hydrated but I've been sweating even more than usual...

I have 5 days left (including this day) so Sunday is the last day... Hopefully I'll be able to hit the gym before that.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 39

I haven't even looked at weights since Monday. I watched good old "Pumping Iron" earlier today and I was so motivated that I decided to go to gym but when I was walking there I started to cough so much that I thought it might be better to take another rest day... I may not be able to hit the gym tomorrow either because I'll go to see my friends but on Sunday I will punish my legs very hard in order to compensate those bad days :D

I haven't lost weight anymore... I'll take those "after" pics after few workouts because I totally lost all hardness with those three pounds..

Two days left and no signs of shutdown so far :) I'm feeling good overall despite that flu...

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
NOW THIS IS HOW YOU TRAIN:firedevil:!!! You have done our sig proud!!!

MUAHAHAHA this is the power of GHOGH!! If you cant keep up with our intensity then GTFO AND GO HOME:aargh:!!

Keep it up!:clap2:
ROFL, just read this! 2 GHOGH's up in here!

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm taking quite much vitamin C. Hopefully it gets better, getting sick would be sad end for this great cycle :) At least I'm trying to eat enough protein in order to make sure that I will not lose my gains...

I think I haven't said anything about my diet.. I'm trying to eat quite clean but it's not big deal if I sometimes eat hamburger or something. I've been trying to get 3500-4000 calories and at least 200 grams of protein (preferably near 300gr). I'm eating quite much good fats and taking extra calories from oil.

As you may have already guessed, I'm typical hardgainer with very fast metabolism. 4000cals is quite much for me since I'm not big guy, I'm weighing just 152lbs in the morning. It's sometimes very hard to gain weight as it feels that I just can't eat enough, but I can make progress if I want. Slowly but steadily. Still I'm very happy that I don't gain much fat and cutting is very easy for me :)

I have gained 8,5lbs during this cycle if I haven't lost any weight in last few days so I've followed my diet strictly. There is still few days here and there that I wasn't satisfied with my eating, especially in third week of this cycle when I totally lost my appetite.. But it's done and I think 8,5lbs is not too shabby with Natadrol, I could have done it worse too :) And I have to say it again, IMO weight gain has not been the best part of this cycle. Strength gains have been the best thing and muscle gains are just some extra :)
Nice results. Looking forward to finding a time to run the natabolic next year.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Any pics bro. Thinking off starting this next week.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice results. Looking forward to finding a time to run the natabolic next year.
Any pics bro. Thinking off starting this next week.
You'll love it :)

I'll post pics next week, I have to do few workouts to gain that hardness back after beeing sick... Today I felt a lot better, I'll bust my ass in the gym tomorrow!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 41

Today is the last day on Natadrol. I worked out first time since Monday.. Iron was way too heavy... I trained biceps and forearms with a lot lighter weights than normally but pump was awesome and it felt like my arms were burning... I did twice as long sets as usually and I was really yelling in last reps, it was so painful..

I decided to do single reps at military overhead press... I planned to go near 160lbs but I had absolutely no strength in my shoulders.. 120lbs was very heavy and normally I would be able to do 9-10 reps with that weight.. That flu really took my strength away but hopefully I'll be able to go to heavy weights soon...

I was surprised that I was able to hit my legs very hard. I did PR's in leg curls and front squats. The heaviest set at front squats was 18 reps with 137lbs (ass to grass). I'm very satisfied with that.

I'll write some kind of final review tomorrow... But now I have to eat if I want to gain those three pounds back :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll make a new thread for this review but I'll put it here too... I'll post few pics next weekend if not before.

FINAL REVIEW

Okay, I'm gonna list my thoughts and experiences after running Natadrol for almost six weeks.

Cycle

My cycle was 41 days long and dose was 6 caps/day (except days 1-2 four caps/day and days 3-4 5 caps/day). Unfortunetaly, I get flu and wasted the last week of the cycle.. Now it's day one of PCT which consists of a natural t-booster called "Anabolic T-Boost" + ZMA & creatine monohydrate.

Diet
I tried to eat quite clean.. My goal was to consume 3500-4000 calories and at least 200 grams of protein (preferably near 300gr). High protein/very high fat/moderate carbs.

Other supplements I used:

Fish oil, multivitamin, vitamins C & D, ZMA, whey protein, maltodextrin (at post workout shake), Jack3d (one scoop before workout).

How fast it kicks in?

Natadrol kicked in very fast. After first day I started to dry out. I looked very vascular and I definitely needed to up my water intake. I have to say that even when I drinked a lot more than usually, I didn't have to urinate more often. I get rid of all that extra water by sweating. Sweating was one of those most noticeable side-effects I had. Many times I woke up all over sweaty...

Strength gains

After few days my strength started to increase... I was able to do PR's in almost every workout. Strength went through the roof and I have to say that I never even imagined that I might have so good strength gains with this "mild" compound. Some numbers to prove my claims:

Walking lunges before the cycle I did 30 steps with 44lbs dumbbels in both hands - in the beginning of 5th week of the cycle I did 60 steps with that same weight. Soon it's time to do walking lunges again, let's see how many steps I'll be able to do with 50lbs dumbbels in both hands.

(Romanian) deadlifts: before the cycle I struggled to do 6x280lbs & 12x258lbs and style was that the plates just touched the floor. In the first day of week four I did 6x313lbs and 9x291lbs and those sets were easy. And I stopped the movement to the floor in order to eliminate elastic energy. Next time I'll do that heavier set with at least 330 pounds, maybe even 340...

Wide grip chin ups: Before the cycle I did a rest pause set of 15 reps with 35lbs of extra weight. In the last day of week 4 I managed to do a rest pause set of 13 reps with 47 pounds and I had 8,5lbs heavier body to lift with me :) Chins was maybe the hardest exercise for me to make good progress during this cycle.

Front squat: I took too small weight for my shorter sets so I only compare widowmaker sets here. I always did these widowmakers after hamstring exercise (leg curls, sumo leg press or walking lunges) and one shorter set. Before the cycle my widowmaker set was 20x104lbs and yesterday (last day of the cycle) I did 18x137lbs. I did that set after being sick so I think next time I'll do more reps with bigger weights ;)

Size gains

I started to gain weight quite fast, too. After that drying out my weight started to increase. I gained about 8,5lbs in first five weeks. If I had to analyze, I'd say that I made most of those gains in first three or four weeks and started to lean out later. I didn't gain much (of any) fat during this cycle because, as I said, I started to lean out after that rapid weight increase in earlier weeks of the cycle...

I gained a lot of muscle (more than one inch) for my chicken legs and probably quite big part of that weight gain went straight to my quads :D Another bodypart that I managed to improve really well is my chest. I think it's time to start doing some heavier presses for my chest after doing those long rest-pause sets... It would've been nice if my arms and back had grown as much :33:

Side-effects

First I have to say that if my whole cycle would have been as awful as two first nights of the cycle, I would've stopped it after first week. I couldn't sleep at all, I was swimming in my own sweat. Sweating was intense through the cycle and there was some sleeping issues after first nights too... But it wasn't as extreme as after popping first caps.

I had some joint pains in my elbow in one workout but I haven't experienced it since then. So I can't blame Natadrol about it.

In last two or three weeks I noticed that I'm really really tired in the morning. Definitely more tired than usually.. That may be just a coincidence but personally I think it is because of Natadrol. But it's too early to say... ConcreteConny told me to see if upping my vit-D intake helps but it didn't help it... It isn't normal lethargy because I felt completely normal after being awake few hours. Side-effect profile might be better if I had stacked this with product like Ghenerate or Powerfull.

I've read many reports about prostate issues with Natadrol. I can honestly say that I didn't experience any. No painful urinating, no weak streams nor need to urinate more often.

I didn't notice any signs of shutdown. No libido loss and no testicular atrophy. Actually I had morning woods very often so libido maybe elevated a little :D

Let's put it short here:

Sides that I had:
- Sleeping issues
- Sweating
- Tiredness in the morning
- Increased hunger (which I consider as a positive thing)

Sides that I didn't experience but kept eyes open for:
- Prostate issues
- Libido loss
- Testicular atrophy
- Acne

Let's put the whole thing together. Scale is 1-10, 1 being absolutely awful and 10 is ultimately awesome! ;) Remember that I have no experience about any other hormonal products so I can't compare this to any designer steroids...

Strength gains: 10, strength went through the roof! I couldn't ask more.

Muscle gains: 9, I'm very satisfied with size gains I made.

Sides: 7, quite mild sides but nightly sides were sometimes very disturbing

Hunger: 7, better than usually but it kind of faded after first three weeks

Aggression and motivation: 8. I was really motivated through the cycle and aggression was good at the gym. But Natadrol doesn't work like pre-workout powder. Aggression was very easy to handle.

Would I recommend it to someone?
- Well, definitely! I really enjoyed this cycle. It was really good run and smooth first cycle. I made good gains without getting too bad side-effects. Natadrol is a good way to start playing with hormonal products :) Maybe it doesn't work so well with experienced juicers but with my virgin receptors it really did the trick!

Natadrol might be very good for cutting/recomping. My cycle was some kind of lean bulk but I'd really like to try it for recomping :)

FUTURE PLANS
I'm not 100% sure yet but I've been thinking about running Natadrol again next March. Next time I'll do a proper log for the log section with good before/after and I'll post my complete workout there too. I'll probably concentrate more about improving my deadlift and chin-up then... And next time I'll run Ghenerate with it in order to eliminate sleeping issues. Stay tuned!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered Natabolic Stack so I'll run this again, that's for sure :p

I took few pics after shower. I haven't trained my back since last Monday so it may not look as good as usually but I managed to do rear lat spread so well that I decided to throw those pics here :D I couldn't open my left lat in rear double biceps pose so I'll try it again later this week and maybe post another picture of rear let spread if my back looks better then... And I'll take those new pics in the same room & lights as those old photos..

Before:
http://www.aijaa.com/v.php?i=700344.jpg
http://www.aijaa.com/v.php?i=700344.jpg

After:
http://www.aijaa.com/v.php?i=7119168.jpg

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice improvements buddy! You've put some more mass on your back and shoulders form what I can see :thumbsup:

//CC

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice improvements buddy! You've put some more mass on your back and shoulders form what I can see :thumbsup:

//CC
Thanks man :)

I trained my back & pushing muscles first time since last weeks flu. I hurt my knee yesterday so I couldn't do deadlifts today... Instead I tried something totally different. I've been training low volume/high intensity style for pretty long time... Today I did totally opposite.

I did many sets of military press, dumbbel incline bench, db skullcrushers and lat pulldowns. I haven't done any set of lat pulldowns since 2009... Back then I did it with about 150lbs at heaviest. Today my heaviest set was few reps with 230lbs (close grip) and after that I took some weight away and did long sets with wide reverse grip. Pump was amazing! Tomorrow I'm gonna be so sore...

I decided to swich my DC-style routine into something little different. Still low volume & high intensity though. I will save some stuff from DoggCrapp too, at least widowmakers for quads and those nice killer sets for calves. I think it's time to train with bigger weights finally :)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
excellent log. Solid results....ive yet to see a bad review of natadrol. Says a lot about the product.