Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4/5

Thank you IronFlex Supplements for the opportunity to do this.

The Nasty Mass cycle has ended I am out of ammo. I believe this was a great supplement for adding size. I also would think it would be good for strength (at my age I do not go for PR's). I actually finished the run last Sunday but I wanted to give my body a few days to return to "Normal" after the Christmas eating frenzy.
First the negatives, I did have some Blood Pressure issues with the Nasty Mass and I had headaches most of the time I was running it (headaches were minor) this could have some thing to do with my age? Overall I really like this supplement, I gained size, aggression in the gym, but none outside of the gym. I woke up every morning anxious to train. Once I started training the time went very fast and I trained quicker than usually with out trying. One of the side effects I noticed (which I liked) it curbed my hunger and made it easier to eat clean.

Before

Body Weight 180lbs
Waist 36"
Chest 42"
Bicep 16"
Neck 16 1/2"

After Body Weight 188 (was up to 194lbs day after Christmas)
Waist 36"
Chest 44"
Bicep 16 1/2"
Neck 17"

I gained 8 solid pounds add 2" to my chest and 1/2" on my arms, I would call that a success !!! Nasty Mass Rocks!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thank you IronFlex Supplements for the opportunity to do this. The Nasty Mass cycle has ended I am out of ammo. I believe this was a great supplement for adding size. I also would think it would be good for strength (at my age I do not go for PR's). I actually finished the run last Sunday but I wanted to give my body a few days to return to "Normal" after the Christmas eating frenzy. First the negatives, I did have some Blood Pressure issues with the Nasty Mass and I had headaches most of the time I was running it (headaches were minor) this could have some thing to do with my age? Overall I really like this supplement, I gained size, aggression in the gym, but none outside of the gym. I woke up every morning anxious to train. Once I started training the time went very fast and I trained quicker than usually with out trying. One of the side effects I noticed (which I liked) it curbed my hunger and made it easier to eat clean. Before Body Weight 180lbs Waist 36" Chest 42" Bicep 16" Neck 16 1/2" After Body Weight 188 (was up to 194lbs day after Christmas) Waist 36" Chest 44" Bicep 16 1/2" Neck 17" I gained 8 solid pounds add 2" to my chest and 1/2" on my arms, I would call that a success !!! Nasty Mass Rocks!!
Wow! Excellent work. Nice review

jeremiah0079

Awards
4/5

I just want to start by saying I am very sorry for my late response on this review. My life took a crazy spin and caused me to quit working out and a lot of other bullcrap. Anyhow I thank the guys at IronFlex for the oppurtunity and am getting things back on track. As for Nasty Mass it was a pretty strong PH and it definately put the 10lbs on me that I hoped for. It was great in the pumps and strength department. I did get some lethargy from it after I stepped up the dose to 4 pills a day, and you definately need a decent AI as it did aggravate my gyno. All in all it was a great experience, the only suggestion I have is to up the dose of the halodrol in it, but being that it's banned now maybe for a reformulation just keep that in mind ie make the compound doses more even. Again thanks and I apologize for my late response.