Napalm and Clen or recreate

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
heard great things about napalm? What is clen??who makes it and where can i find it? Not sure what that stands for. Would it be good to stack with recreate for a cut? Let me know?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
heard great things about napalm? What is clen??who makes it and where can i find it? Not sure what that stands for. Would it be good to stack with recreate for a cut? Let me know?
clen is short for clenbuterol.... don't touch it, it's completely illegal for any use in the US. and if u heard great things about clen then u should have some idea what it is

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can use Recreate and the Napalm topically.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
and napalm is only going to really do anything if you're really low in bf to begin with

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i heard of clen as steriod but didnt know if some supplement pill form called that? I am low in BF as it is so figured it would help a little. I dont want steriods at all. SO let me know what clen is as far as fat loss or is it the actual steriod?

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I ordered eviscerate, but it can't seem to get to me. Is napalm a good substitute to help with a distended stomach, possible VAT?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, you don't want to touch Clen!

what's your BF%?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i heard of clen as steriod but didnt know if some supplement pill form called that? I am low in BF as it is so figured it would help a little. I dont want steriods at all. SO let me know what clen is as far as fat loss or is it the actual steriod?
ever heard of google? u could find that out in like 2 seconds. but no it isn't a steroid. it's a completely illegal asthma medication think of it as ephedrine on steroids... it's illegal because it has a 24 hour half life and can have some pretty bad sides for most people. u posted this like 3 days ago u had plenty of time to look up what clen is.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Actually it is, its caused by cortisol and is under the muscle. And yes Napalm will help with that.
Thank you Ms Crader, I really appreciate and respect your knowledge. Yeah Matt is who made me aware of VAT being the reason for my stomach looking like that. Is he ok, have not seen him around in a while?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you Ms Crader, I really appreciate and respect your knowledge. Yeah Matt is who made me aware of VAT being the reason for my stomach looking like that. Is he ok, have not seen him around in a while?
Yeah he still posts every day. We used the Lean Extreme for the VAT this time in contest prep for me and even the new formula has brought my abs flat in 2 weeks.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Do you recommend LX over Napalm? On average how soon are results seen on Napalm?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shane,Napalm can be used with Recreate but I would suggest otherwise.I'd rather see you stack Napalm with an oral fat burner like Sesathin and/or MAN's Scorch as Recreate is a wee bit overhyped WRT the claims made.

and napalm is only going to really do anything if you're really low in bf to begin with
Incorrect.Napalm will be effective at higher body fat levels but it is not recommended for those above 15% b/f because the excessive b/f obscures results.

Clen is available in liquid research form several suppliers online.It potentiates the fat loss seen with Napalm when added into a bottle.The Napalm carrier is intended for localized and NOT systematic delivery so you won't see the undesirable side effects associated with oral clen usage.There are other options to clen,as far as potent additives for Napalm or Lipoderm Ultra,detailed in the thread linked below.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/115202-alternatives-clen-wrt.html

I ordered eviscerate, but it can't seem to get to me. Is napalm a good substitute to help with a distended stomach, possible VAT?
Yes,Napalm is very good at abdominal fat (both SAT and VAT) due to the inclusion of glycyrrhetinic acid,which lowers cortisol.Cortisol is basically the mitigating factor in this area.The Napalm write up explains this,with references.

http://avantresearch.com/products/napalm/research

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Colin you show off..lol. Flashing all that knowledge, you go man. And thanks for the information.