Nano Mithras + Nano Halo ?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
I just saw the new Nano Halo and was thinking this plus Nano Mithras would be a great hardening and lean mass stack. This might just be my next cycle. What do you guys think?

Methylated88

Awards
I am considering this stack as well. Leaning more towards a tren product personally but im still planning. Although im worried with two methylated nanos it may be too hard on the liver even with tudca or the like. Would love to see results of it though.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I am considering this stack as well. Leaning more towards a tren product personally but im still planning. Although im worried with two methylated nanos it may be too hard on the liver even with tudca or the like. Would love to see results of it though.
Harsh? With cel cycle assist and tudca it will be fine I could imagine.. I've seen wayyyyy harsher cycles and compounds.

Methylated88

Awards
Well now im really interested! Decisions, decisions! Good ol honest Abe here to free us from the slavery of our anxiety! Lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well now im really interested! Decisions, decisions! Good ol honest Abe here to free us from the slavery of our anxiety! Lol
Msten+dmz is harsher than these two together IMO and there is people stacking these all the times.