Myostatin inhibitors

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Raw MENT is stupid expensive from the suppliers I've seen. Way more than tren, primo etc.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I suppose if you are going to produce something for IM, TD and oral you would only want to source one type for raws
bingo.

all though I have seen some try to market this type of thing with PHs.. which is absurd.

Karlrobert

Awards
Yeah now that you mention it I've seen the ester thing marketed with the DHEAs and saved my money. I guess that's why we have this forum.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just to be clear, the ester remains attached via transdermal administration, correct?

Newth

Awards
I started it on week 5 of my oil cycle. I have ran the same cycle be for but adding the yk seemed to make itwork faster lime i was seeing 12 week results in 8 or 9 weeks and wud have kept funning it if it didnr crash my e. Its been exactly a week since ive stoped the yk and still havent needed to dose an ai yet
Thanks.
Did you notice anything with strength or body fat or more just the accelerated growth and ai?

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Does yk 11 solo require any PCT or cycle care ? Thanks kind regards

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Does yk 11 solo require any PCT or cycle care ? Thanks kind regards
Just read that people should use a PCT that's that out the window then trying to find things that don't need PCT and aren't Epicatechin or Laxogenin haha

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Just read that people should use PCT that sucks I'm looking for things that don't need PCT that aren't Laxogenin or Epicatechin as I've done them before

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you have had good reslults on cycle from the Follidrone as a myostatin inhibitor, you a Black Liom rep?
I'm a BLR rep bro, and..
(You may be on mobile, and signatures are not visible for some reason, in which case PM either of us for any price codes.)

im a vl rep.. see my sig.
He is indeed a Vicious Labs rep, they are also the ish.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just read that people should use PCT that sucks I'm looking for things that don't need PCT that aren't Laxogenin or Epicatechin as I've done them before
It’s not a myostatin inhibitor, but you can try sns x gels.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 mg of yk11 a good dose for myostatin inhibitor?

And are you guys saying that it also functions as an AI?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've had a lot of recommendations for xgels so may stack that with kingslayer or vector on my next bulk :)
There are a great many people giving positive feedback on Vector.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Mostly just accelerated growth and the ai properties
I just today a little over a week of stoping cause of my e being to low i have tesumed the yk but at 4 mg a day to see if it will keep my e in check

biscuit@gravy

biscuit@gravy

Awards
I'm not a believer because the supplements business made a lot of useless supplements every year , I mean, any legit study or review?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've been reading up on yk 11 and it appears to have serm like qualities but obviously can't be used in pct because it's suppressive which doesn't make a ton of sense to me. It seems like everyone here agreed it acts like a very strong ai. Can any1 with first hand experience tell me how it compares to a pharma ai?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been reading up on yk 11 and it appears to have serm like qualities but obviously can't be used in pct because it's suppressive which doesn't make a ton of sense to me. It seems like everyone here agreed it acts like a very strong ai. Can any1 with first hand experience tell me how it compares to a pharma ai?
Yk-11 definitely has AI properties. On 400mg Test-E weekly and had to drop the anastrozole completely. Dosing YK-11@20mg everyday.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
If ube read back in the thread i started yk about week 5on a 750 mg test and 880 deca cycle alsy started 75 mg dbol same day i was dosing aromasin at 12.5 on pin days and yk i started at 5 mg am and 5 pm well i started having low e symptoms so i read up more and saw that yk work a like an ai so i stoped all aromasin and uped yk to 12mg day. All was fine but then about week 4 i started being real tired ****y workouts and allwell i didnt have the usual signs of low e like achy joints wich i attribute to the deca. So i stoped the yk all together and it took a little over a week for my e to reboundoily skin came back and energy to i dosed aromasin once and went back to the yk at4 mg a day and so far so good.

skratt

Awards
"This opens up the possibility of activin receptor signaling pathway therapy in patients with normal or high hematocrit, and it places FST-DHBS-mFc in a unique position among other candidate drugs that interfere with the pathways of the 3 pivotal ligands: activin A, myostatin, and GDF11."
Search ergo-log for...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Follistatin 344 no tag.

I know of only one source. It’s expensive.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is a new long acting myostatin inhibitor in the works. I think by next year we should be seeing it on RC sites.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Of course there’s also bimagrumab and others...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And yk11. That one is pretty strong, so strong in fact it leads to tendon soreness, a definite side effect of myostatin inhibition.