Myokem Needs A New Board Rep!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoever is chosen will definitely be worth it!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely gonna be a tough decision!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Some great apps in here! Good luck everyone

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Gonna let the process roll thru the weekend most likely announce our reps on Monday guys, just an FYI

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
You are causing my to go crazy! but fair is fair, can't wait till monday, with that being said everyone have a great weekend and buy myokem

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Lmao wanna give anyone who's thinking a chance to submit one either here or PM

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely, gotta have it open at least a week to give people a fair shake

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Figured I'd post this out on the boards as well!

1) Have you been a rep in the past? If so, who? Yep, Performax labs for over a year.
2) Do you have any experience with any of our products? I have not yet tired any but am familiar with them and their ingredients. Profiles are all very solid and the feedback so far seems awesome!
3) How long have you been a member of AM? Since 2012
4) What are your experiences within the Sports Nutrition industry? I was a rep for Performax Labs and have run many logs for different companies. I have worked with local gyms on bringing in quality supplements to provide other gym goers, rather than the pop machines one had, lol.
5) What are your goals within the Sports Nutrition industry? (if you have future aspirations, if not that's cool just note that) I would love to be a part of an up and coming organization and grow with them. From helping with social media marketing and adwords(what I do for my current job)
6) What do you feel you can add to the Myokem organization? I feel I can add a knowledge of the products and a positve vibe and attitude to the team and to the boards. I'm pretty active on the boards and try to be a positive influence.
7) Why should we select you? I think you should select me as I'm a very hard worker that has experience as a rep. I genuinely enjoy interacting with people on this and other boards while talking about one of my favorite things to do. I also work daily in a marketing position managing multiple social media accounts and google analytics/adwords. I also create videos and do photography both personally and professionally.
8) How often can you be on the boards / how often are you on the boards? Can be on daily, check in a few times a day.

Thanks again for the consideration! Good opp for some lucky guy/gal!
Nick was great to work with, and always very helpful.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the Bear!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
no sir, full disclosure ;)

we will be moving to full disclosure on essentially everything

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Right on time.... I'm about to run out of my BCAAs soon. Come to me myokem :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will you offer it in an unflavoured version? I like the versatility of mixing with flavoured protein and carb drinks I already have.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Will you offer it in an unflavoured version? I like the versatility of mixing with flavoured protein and carb drinks I already have.
i don't think so at this point, but maybe we'll something we'll visit down the line

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm so giddy!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I would love to say this is it after this but... There's more to come after these two

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
strides? Leaps and bounds ;) I'm cheesin cuz im pumped to see the releases 8)
Leaps and bounds? Hurdles and Olympic long jumps (;

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
hurdles and long jumps? As far as east is from the west lolol
You win.... Hahahaha Myokem is going to the top, couldn't be happier with the products can't wait to try and log more!! And hopefully rep :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta try this! I have so much BCAAs right now, but aminos are like sex... Never enough.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Check this out

image-1967319509.jpg

Woooohoooo! Looks good :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Just another day or so before the big announcement. Lots of great apps in here. Praying for the possible opportunity myself, but excited for whoever gets the excellent opportunity to join this team

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Just another day or so before the big announcement. Lots of great apps in here. Praying for the possible opportunity myself, but excited for whoever gets the excellent opportunity to join this team
Couldn't agree more!! Great weekend, Pats game then the big announcement.. Winner gets a hour long show on ESPN to talked about there new "team" I will be taking my talents to Myokem

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couldn't agree more!! Great weekend, Pats game then the big announcement.. Winner gets a hour long show on ESPN to talked about there new "team" I will be taking my talents to Myokem
Lol. Are you also going to do a presser with the losers?

"you know, I gave everything I had but ... you know just didn't get the bounces today. X was the better guy today".

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Lol. Are you also going to do a presser with the losers?

"you know, I gave everything I had but ... you know just didn't get the bounces today. X was the better guy today".
Lol yes hahah, calls just didn't go my way, wasn't my night. But "I'm going home"

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you didn't get picked, are you angry at the company?

No, no hard feelings. Ya I wanted it, sure. But I'll still take Nitramine and work even harder.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
hhahah oh sports humor at its best

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excited to see the new flavor!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
CpenDoc7

CpenDoc7

Awards
Ok I'll bite this sounds like fun.
1)Have I been a rep in the past? Yes at 2xtreme performance international.
2)Do I have any experience with your product? No but I would love to log reviews on your products. I am currently rehabing a right ankle. Had some hardware installed ready to get back on track and tear it up in the gym. Your reputation is legit. And the supplements would be needed and appreciated and of course thouroughly reviewed.
3)How long have I been a member in this forrum? I am new here but plan on being an active member for the long run.
4)What is my experience in the sports nutrition industry? 2 years experience at 2xtreme performance international. And a lifetime of using the products.
5)What are my goals inside the sports nutrition industry? I would like to gain further experience and help others to improve their physical prowess and quality of life. I am ambitious, talented, and motivated. I would additionally like to start video logging.
6)What do I think I can do to add to the Myokem organization? A great attitude, ability to think outside of the box, and a lifetime of sales knowledge and managerial experience.
7)Why should you select me? I am a motivator, I am ambitious, and I am a highly skilled sales rep and sales manager in the foundation repair industry as we speak. I have experience as a buisiness development manager and closing manager in the automotive industry. I handled every incoming sales call at the dealership. I am a phone pro. I am currently responsible for over 1 million dollars in production annually at an average sale of $4000.00 per client. I am consistently in the top 5 percentile of any organization I have ever worked for. My average closing ratio is consistently over 40%. I utilize the soft sell making people understand the features and benefits of the product. I have a medical background as a NAVY Corpsman. I was valedictorian of both my Corpschool class and my EMT class. I was later asked to instruct my EMS class with a 98% pass rate. I was also awarded Blujacket of the quarter(1st of 500 Jr sailors in my command) I have two years experience working in an emergency room. I enjoy helping others improve their quality of life, especially those who have experienced injuries in the past. This boils down to I get it done. I take pride in what I do. I am EXTREMELY competitive. And I enjoy new challenges. This appears to be one that I would enjoy.
8) how often am I on the boards? Currently I am on throughout the day. My current position allows me time to spend several hours a day to interact and respond to posts. I use an I pad to generate proposals currently everyday. It is always close by. Thank you for your consideration.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My vote goes to Nick, awesome guy and great rep. Always had fun promos.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Ok I'll bite this sounds like fun. 1)Have I been a rep in the past? Yes at 2xtreme performance international. 2)Do I have any experience with your product? No but I would love to log reviews on your products. I am currently rehabing a right ankle. Had some hardware installed ready to get back on track and tear it up in the gym. Your reputation is legit. And the supplements would be needed and appreciated and of course thouroughly reviewed. 3)How long have I been a member in this forrum? I am new here but plan on being an active member for the long run. 4)What is my experience in the sports nutrition industry? 2 years experience at 2xtreme performance international. And a lifetime of using the products. 5)What are my goals inside the sports nutrition industry? I would like to gain further experience and help others to improve their physical prowess and quality of life. I am ambitious, talented, and motivated. I would additionally like to start video logging. 6)What do I think I can do to add to the Myokem organization? A great attitude, ability to think outside of the box, and a lifetime of sales knowledge and managerial experience. 7)Why should you select me? I am a motivator, I am ambitious, and I am a highly skilled sales rep and sales manager in the foundation repair industry as we speak. I have experience as a buisiness development manager and closing manager in the automotive industry. I handled every incoming sales call at the dealership. I am a phone pro. I am currently responsible for over 1 million dollars in production annually at an average sale of $4000.00 per client. I am consistently in the top 5 percentile of any organization I have ever worked for. My average closing ratio is consistently over 40%. I utilize the soft sell making people understand the features and benefits of the product. I have a medical background as a NAVY Corpsman. I was valedictorian of both my Corpschool class and my EMT class. I was later asked to instruct my EMS class with a 98% pass rate. I was also awarded Blujacket of the quarter(1st of 500 Jr sailors in my command) I have two years experience working in an emergency room. I enjoy helping others improve their quality of life, especially those who have experienced injuries in the past. This boils down to I get it done. I take pride in what I do. I am EXTREMELY competitive. And I enjoy new challenges. This appears to be one that I would enjoy. 8) how often am I on the boards? Currently I am on throughout the day. My current position allows me time to spend several hours a day to interact and respond to posts. I use an I pad to generate proposals currently everyday. It is always close by. Thank you for your consideration.
How was your time being a navy corpsman. That is the path I am going down as of now. I'm taking the MCAT in five days and from there med school!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
How was your time being a navy corpsman. That is the path I am going down as of now. I'm taking the MCAT in five days and from there med school!
Nice man good luck on the mcat! 1st
Time?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Nice man good luck on the mcat! 1st Time?
Yes it's my first time, but I have taken two full length practice tests. I'm hoping for at least a 34, preferably a 36. Never been so nervous in my life!