Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As far as I know, there's a small handful of people that actually have Myodrol. Those are the lucky ones who got it at the Arnold a week or 2 ago. I suspect we'll start seeing it in more stores since it's just now becoming available for us reps.
what do you think the eta is for us to get ours-i am go to go with this stuff, i am pumped to see what myodrol can do.:drive:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know, there's a small handful of people that actually have Myodrol. Those are the lucky ones who got it at the Arnold a week or 2 ago. I suspect we'll start seeing it in more stores since it's just now becoming available for us reps.
You guys were selling this at the Arnold? WTF! I went buy - did not see this. did not hear anyone pimping it. I got Axis samples.

I mean hell, come on guys. Have someone smart touting this instead of the big dude and the 3 models.

Well - you can have them also, but you get my drift.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You guys were selling this at the Arnold? WTF! I went buy - did not see this. did not hear anyone pimping it. I got Axis samples.

I mean hell, come on guys. Have someone smart touting this instead of the big dude and the 3 models.

Well - you can have them also, but you get my drift.
well-they got me and celc!

glad to see you posting in this thread, jmh80. always had a lot of respect for you, don't see you around much anymore.:beerchug:

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
Jeez, you guys need to get whomever is running the show for AXIS to give you all some information to pass along. Product sounds very interesting, and I am looking forward to reading some reviews (given the people running it are unbiased and not fanboys).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jeez, you guys need to get whomever is running the show for AXIS to give you all some information to pass along. Product sounds very interesting, and I am looking forward to reading some reviews (given the people running it are unbiased and not fanboys).
i have been googling myodrol, and there is a lot of interest in the product on many different forums. as cheap as it is priced i am sure you will be seeing many logs and reviews appearing real soon. since there have been no tester logs or giveaways that i know of-at least not yet, except for me and celc all the logs and reviews you will be seeing will be from guys just like you who bought the product because-'it just looks so damned good', lol- not to mention the price is real nice too.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
Damn, you're a Rep for AXIS and you have to Google for information about them?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
doin the best with what i got, lol. they haven't sent me much info, so i took it upon myself to find out what i could. the study looks fantastic, and the price point is very good.

what is the word on nutraplanet getting myodrol?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might get a bottle for off cycle purposes since the price is tempting. Might wait for a bit more info or some logs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I might get a bottle for off cycle purposes since the price is tempting. Might wait for a bit more info or some logs.
it is available at enough sites that you should be seeing reviews coming soon. give it a week and they should be popping up. hopefully my bottles will be here this coming week.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We're looking to find unbiased feedback just like you, which sometimes might require using search engines. What specific information are you looking for that we aren't providing?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I would stack this with formestane, formestane is very good at blocking dht, but because its a very powerful A.I it would be awesome to stack with myodrol, you get the best of both worlds then, as im a little dubious as to how the phyto estrogens in saw palmetto will affect the mammary gland...
Its certainly an interesting concept, at least with 60mg of form your not going to suffer suppression, but with 6-bromo any effective dose 70mg or more is going to be suppressive to some degree.
Im sure il be trying this soon, as im all natty now.

Just a side note, the main cause for acne is to do with shgb, not estrogen, yes through SHGB estrogen levels may become elevated. The levels of this binding protein increase when there is excess estrogen present. Conversely, SHGB levels drop if the testosterone levels are elevated. SHGB exhibits higher affinity to testosterone than to estrogen, if the testosterone binding effects of SHGB are blocked then more free testosterone can circulate, And as saw palmetto is an effective 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, then added to the formestane it should make a perfect combo, no acne, no hair loss, and great gains, NICE STACK.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Russian,
interesting theory. Performance wise, I have a feeling that the formestane drug would overshadow most natural test boosters. At the same time your shbg theory might lead to more stacking ideas such as divanyl, for example.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Russian,
interesting theory. Performance wise, I have a feeling that the formestane drug would overshadow most natural test boosters. At the same time your shbg theory might lead to more stacking ideas such as divanyl, for example.
Perfect..this i see as an outstanding addition.. id love to see myodrol stacked with these supps, as i think then it could be quite special.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Myodrol/Testopro Stack perhaps?
Out of all the "test boosters," my favorite is probably testofen. So I personally like the looks of your stack.

I bet Testopro is a nice product based on the ingredients, but I haven't tried it myself. Also testofen kicked in pretty quickly for me, but I dosed it in the 2g-4g range... so I'm not sure of how fast Testopro would kick. Let's say it's fast, then that would be good because it takes a while for Myodrol to starting taking effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 3
BBB 35 and Older 2
thebigt Supplement Logs 175