My Ultra Epi is Gritty ???

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had ordered 2 bottles of icon one and one bottle of ultra epi about 2-3 months ago. I started the icon one about 10 days ago, and I've been feeling pretty lethargic. I had been running it with a few pumps of alpha seven, but decided to jump on the ultra epi because I've heard it's a bit more neuroactive and figured it might help out more with the lethargy. I squirted 3 pumps in my hand this morning, and started to apply it. It felt like it was full of sand. I've been storing it in the same cabinet as the other products, and I've had no issue with them. We do tend to keep our house colder than most - around 64-65 degrees (wife is hot-natured af). Should I try to warm up the bottle in some water to see if that grit will dissolve? I'm not sure what ingredient would do this, but it was very gritty. After the gel was absorbed, I had to wipe off all the grit.

Any explanations or suggestions?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had ordered 2 bottles of icon one and one bottle of ultra epi about 2-3 months ago. I started the icon one about 10 days ago, and I've been feeling pretty lethargic. I had been running it with a few pumps of alpha seven, but decided to jump on the ultra epi because I've heard it's a bit more neuroactive and figured it might help out more with the lethargy. I squirted 3 pumps in my hand this morning, and started to apply it. It felt like it was full of sand. I've been storing it in the same cabinet as the other products, and I've had no issue with them. We do tend to keep our house colder than most - around 64-65 degrees (wife is hot-natured af). Should I try to warm up the bottle in some water to see if that grit will dissolve? I'm not sure what ingredient would do this, but it was very gritty. After the gel was absorbed, I had to wipe off all the grit.

Any explanations or suggestions?
Try shaking it before use. Some products can be a little gritty.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try shaking it before use. Some products can be a little gritty.
I’ll try shaking it next time, but I guess this leads to another question. Is ultra epi suppose to be gritty? If it’s normal then okay (although in this case I might not use it again because I don’t care for the texture). If it’s suppose to go on smooth like the other iconic products then I’d like to know how to correct the issue if shaking doesn’t work.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ultra Epi does have some grit to it. The new batch of epiandrosterone is more gritty than the last...they were both >98% pure in test...but, it's behaving a little differently.

We will likely be lowering the dose of the epiandro on all future batches to eliminate this concern...pricing will also be updated to reflect the change, when it happens.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ultra Epi does have some grit to it. The new batch of epiandrosterone is more gritty than the last...they were both >98% pure in test...but, it's behaving a little differently.

We will likely be lowering the dose of the epiandro on all future batches to eliminate this concern...pricing will also be updated to reflect the change, when it happens.
this!!!

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for the info about the grit. Does ultra hard have the grit? If not, I’ll likely end up trying that product instead. The ultra epi actually has helped with the lethargy, I just hate that gritty texture while applying it. I love alpha seven as an overall feel good/health compound, but it doesn’t give that extra kick of energy that epi seems to give me to fight lethargy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info about the grit. Does ultra hard have the grit? If not, I’ll likely end up trying that product instead. The ultra epi actually has helped with the lethargy, I just hate that gritty texture while applying it. I love alpha seven as an overall feel good/health compound, but it doesn’t give that extra kick of energy that epi seems to give me to fight lethargy.
running ultrahard right now-no grit!!!

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
running ultrahard right now-no grit!!!
Good to know. The grit in the ultra epi has started giving me a minor rash just below my pecs. Nothing major but still annoying. Guess I’ll just finish this bottle and start using ultra hard going forward.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to know. The grit in the ultra epi has started giving me a minor rash just below my pecs. Nothing major but still annoying. Guess I’ll just finish this bottle and start using ultra hard going forward.
started a new ultrahard today, noticed a slight label change- @delsolrob

didn't notice any change in the lotion, still goes on smooth like a moisturizer.