My Summer Cut Stack: Dermacrine-LV + Prime + Alpha-T2

RommelS

Awards
I'm fairly new to the ph scene. I've only done 1 cycle being LG's Trifecta Stack. While I made great gains, I would like to stick with mild ph's for the time being.

Since I'm in a cal deficit, I'm concerned with losing my gains. I've read great feedback of the recomping effects of all 3 of these products and would like to try it out all at once.

My list of current supps:
Orange Triad
Orange Oximega
Purus Muscle Marinade
Nutrapro
ON Casein

My workout is the DC 2-way split. I'll be attempting fasted MIT fasted cardio on off days. I've been beating my logbook consistently and hope to continue while on a cal deficit. My caloric intake has been ~2.5-3k. My cutting intake is going to be roughly 2-2.2k.

Any suggestions on what should be my dosing protocol?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime at 6 caps per day, spread out between at least 2 doses

Dermacrine -- whatever the label says

Alpha-T2 - 2 caps in the Morning on empty stomach, 1 cap later in the day

RommelS

Awards
Prime at 6 caps per day, spread out between at least 2 doses

Dermacrine -- whatever the label says

Alpha-T2 - 2 caps in the Morning on empty stomach, 1 cap later in the day
Thanks Natty for the quick response.

I also forgot to mention I have T-911 for PCT. Only going to run for 2 weeks being this is a mild ph, maybe 3.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Natty for the quick response.

I also forgot to mention I have T-911 for PCT. Only going to run for 2 weeks being this is a mild ph, maybe 3.
Nice thats a good idea. T-911 gets good feedback -- do it up!

UKStrength

Hey mate,

Take the Dermacrine LV 5ml twice daily, spread the doses by 12 hours.

I'd avoid taking the Dermacrine LV too close to the Alpha-T2 as it does contain a tiny amount of sugar that could affect the effectiveness of the Alpha-T2. Just separate the two supplements by about half an hour and you should be good :)

RommelS

Awards
Thanks UKStrength :fing02:

Good to know information. How many days should the Dermacrine last at that dose? Should it be taken with food? pre-workout?

UKStrength

Thanks UKStrength :fing02:

Good to know information. How many days should the Dermacrine last at that dose? Should it be taken with food? pre-workout?
No worries. It should last 1 month at that dose mate. You can take it anytime, no need to dose with food or pre-workout. I just nail all mine in the AM :) and then again 12 hours later.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries. It should last 1 month at that dose mate. You can take it anytime, no need to dose with food or pre-workout. I just nail all mine in the AM :) and then again 12 hours later.
Perfect, alpha-t2 lasts a month too!

4 weeks of fat loss destruction!

RommelS

Awards
Perfect, alpha-t2 lasts a month too!

4 weeks of fat loss destruction!
Along with 2 bottles of Prime. It should last me 1 month as well. I'll post my before and after stats once I start my cycle.

underthesun

Awards
I'd ditch the dermacrine for a cut stack. I found I got a little 'puffy' on it. Now if you're going to use a primordial performance product and aren't afraid of ph's, I'd go with Andro Hard. I ran a bottle and I'd have to say it is AWESOME!!!! for a cut.

RommelS

Awards
I'd ditch the dermacrine for a cut stack. I found I got a little 'puffy' on it. Now if you're going to use a primordial performance product and aren't afraid of ph's, I'd go with Andro Hard. I ran a bottle and I'd have to say it is AWESOME!!!! for a cut.
Since Androhard has androgenic properties, I was worries about hair loss since I'm prone to MPB. I don't want to accelerate losing any more hair.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds awesome i love the idea of alpha t2 and dermacrine, not a fan of prime but eh to each their own...

RommelS

Awards
sounds awesome i love the idea of alpha t2 and dermacrine, not a fan of prime but eh to each their own...
I've never used any USPLabs products. There's so much positive feedback on it, I'd figure I'd try it out.

UKStrength

I can't say I experienced such sides with Dermacrine, the metabolites from it's degradation would also expedite fat loss so it makes a great stack :)

However I certainly agree on the AndroHard, DHT is incredible for leaning out :) Can't wait to get started on my photo shoot cut with it on Monday!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Swap Dermacrine with AndroHard. Much better suited for a cut than Derma. I've used both on a cut i'm liking AH better than Derma. I feel Derma would be better for a bulk.

RommelS

Awards
I was definitely considering Androhard initially. I was just afraid of spiking DHT and promoting hair loss. :worried: I'm not quite ready to begin shaving my head regularly.

RommelS

Awards
Since I already have Dermacrine and Alpha-T2 on it's way from NP, I'm considering dropping the Prime and perhaps running a cycle of IBE Epistane along with the DC.

What you guys think? Would I need to add liver support as well and/or stronger PCT?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaT2 is tits!! Im almost done with my second bottle and geezus lol.

UKStrength

I was definitely considering Androhard initially. I was just afraid of spiking DHT and promoting hair loss. :worried: I'm not quite ready to begin shaving my head regularly.
I would only worry if MPB runs in your family, AndroHard could exacerbate a bit more shedding but nothing crazy unless your hair is falling out anyway.

RommelS

Awards
Not excessively falling out. Just a receeding hair line. MPB definitely runs in my family.

Last edited: