My SARMs are coming from China? What??

AllTheGainz

Awards
I woke up today (after test buying some SARMs last night) to an email from the company I bought from. I was like cool, the source a lot of people said was reputable is following up with some emails etc. So I opened the email to find this:

"Please note the amount will be a currency conversion to US Dollars (USD) from Hong Kong dollars (HKD) but your cost in USD will not change, it will actually be cheaper. If your order was above a specific value, our merchant may have charged you in multiple installments."

Now I'm just dumbfounded because I know stuff coming out of China has a pretty low chance of being legit. I know most of the legit stuff comes out of India. I'm not particularly mad if I just got ripped off (because I didn't spend much) but out of all the places I check online, nobody said it would come out of China.

I'd post the source to see if anyone has used the company before but I don't think I can do that in this forum.

Would it be safe to even try to use this stuff since it's coming from over there? People swear by it so I'm not sure what to do at this point.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of this stuff is made in China, ph and aas too. Not sure why you're suprised. Their laws are loose enough for companies to actually synthesize this stuff, would never happen in the states.

AllTheGainz

Awards
All of this stuff is made in China, ph and aas too. Not sure why you're suprised. Their laws are loose enough for companies to actually synthesize this stuff, would never happen in the states.
I was told that if it came from China it's probably not legit because of how lax their laws are. Maybe stuff has changed over the past year or two since I last ordered stuff?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was told that if it came from China it's probably not legit because of how lax their laws are. Maybe stuff has changed over the past year or two since I last ordered stuff?
Nope, you were just misinformed. It's all always come from China.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Like my buddy Yates said its all from China , just like everything else in this country lol . But just because it's from China doesn't mean it's bad . There are some labs that are unregulated and have horrible quality control and then you have very trust worthy and professional labs aswell. It's all about the source just as you claimed .

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like my buddy Yates said its all from China , just like everything else in this country lol . But just because it's from China doesn't mean it's bad . There are some labs that are unregulated and have horrible quality control and then you have very trust worthy and professional labs aswell. It's all about the source just as you claimed .
Yep, that's why us based companies buy the Chinese raws then have them hplc tested for purity.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the case of Ostarine, it is probably not legit. I'm not speaking out of mere opinion. I knew the GTx project manager in Memphis and he said that all but ONE supplier they surveyed (which were several dozen suppliers) actually made real Ostarine.

To add to that, I tested a batch of Ostarine that I received from Ceretropic but it was suspect. Massive amounts of water weight came on too quickly to fit the description of Ostarine for me, so I took the risk and used one of my steroid testing kits to see if it came out as something else. Well, it did.

It was Anadrol. But if you had never tried Anadrol you wouldn't know the difference.

AllTheGainz

Awards
In the case of Ostarine, it is probably not legit. I'm not speaking out of mere opinion. I knew the GTx project manager in Memphis and he said that all but ONE supplier they surveyed (which were several dozen suppliers) actually made real Ostarine.

To add to that, I tested a batch of Ostarine that I received from Ceretropic but it was suspect. Massive amounts of water weight came on too quickly to fit the description of Ostarine for me, so I took the risk and used one of my steroid testing kits to see if it came out as something else. Well, it did.

It was Anadrol. But if you had never tried Anadrol you wouldn't know the difference.
I got Rad 140 which is fairly new(ish) but damn that's crazy. What kit did you use? I'd love to have some of those on hand to do my own tests before running stuff. Don't want to put stuff in my body unless I'm 100% sure of it.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, that's why us based companies buy the Chinese raws then have them hplc tested for purity.
See if it isn't done every single time though, eventually the QC becomes an issue and you get variance in the product. Of course a supplier will send the first several batches as legitimate product but over time, if there are no audits and continual checks for purity, you'd start seeing other AAS start being grated into the mix til you are eventually getting nothing that resembles Ostarine anymore.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
And the laws are loose enough to run an official lab in a bathroom you still use.
Does not mean the stuff is necessarily bad quality since some people just know what they are doing but most of the so called labs there are not what you and I define as labs.

Thats also a part of the price.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Still. On the product you can't see how it was produced in the end. Lab may be top grade or really ****ing disturbing.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still. On the product you can't see how it was produced in the end. Lab may be top grade or really ****ing disturbing.
That's is the chance we must take if we want to use this stuff.

AllTheGainz

Awards
So then couldn't I just test the product myself from time to time or every time I buy a new product? I'd much prefer to make stuff but I know how hard it is to get raws in to the USA. If it was easy you'd see everyone making AAS or SARMs.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Lol I've heard but I heard that when RAD was new there was a ton of fake stuff coming from china

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
So then couldn't I just test the product myself from time to time or every time I buy a new product? I'd much prefer to make stuff but I know how hard it is to get raws in to the USA. If it was easy you'd see everyone making AAS or SARMs.
Some compounds are hard to make and some are realmy easy (testosterone or Dianabol for example). But producing it yourself takes time and costs a fortune.

You could order and test yourself but only if you have access to hplc or massspectometry or something similar. Just testing with an AAS field kit will only tell you if the particular steroid is in the. You want to know how pure the product is. And if you want to make sure you got quality you have to check for the concentration of certain toxic intermediates of the reactions and you also have to run microbiological tests to check for germs and stuff.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Lol I've heard but I heard that when RAD was new there was a ton of fake stuff coming from china
Yeah there is a lot of fake stuff coming from china. Still the legit stuff is from there too.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Some compounds are hard to make and some are realmy easy (testosterone or Dianabol for example). But producing it yourself takes time and costs a fortune.

You could order and test yourself but only if you have access to hplc or massspectometry or something similar. Just testing with an AAS field kit will only tell you if the particular steroid is in the. You want to know how pure the product is. And if you want to make sure you got quality you have to check for the concentration of certain toxic intermediates of the reactions and you also have to run microbiological tests to check for germs and stuff.
Ah well damn that is a hella lot more than I thought it would have been. Figured it was like baking a cake, follow directions and you're good to go xD

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Ah well damn that is a hella lot more than I thought it would have been. Figured it was like baking a cake, follow directions and you're good to go xD
Well. If you are fine with 0-30% purity it is xD

AllTheGainz

Awards
Well. If you are fine with 0-30% purity it is xD
Knowing me (because I can't bake worth ****) it would be like 150% purity and I'd be like 1 of the 2 people ever in the world to die directly from steroid abuse.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Actually, China is visited by FDA more often these days and China knows how strict the US can be in their policies. This has caused them to be more pro active in making sure the quality of research Sarms and Peptides is at higher standards because more money to be made. A friend of mine went to China and Taiwan recently to visit the labs where bulk is bought and found it a different experience than expected. The IGF-1DES he brought back is so damn powerful.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Actually, China is visited by FDA more often these days and China knows how strict the US can be in their policies. This has caused them to be more pro active in making sure the quality of research Sarms and Peptides is at higher standards because more money to be made. A friend of mine went to China and Taiwan recently to visit the labs where bulk is bought and found it a different experience than expected. The IGF-1DES he brought back is so damn powerful.
Well. He saw some labs wich were good.
Go to Germany, visit a few universities and you will probably think most Universities over here have enough money.
Then go visit them all and you will see its just the exeption. Thats because the place you will visit are the places they want you to visit or let you visit.
They won't show you grandpa yang taking a dump while putting the substrates for the reaction in a dirty reactor which was used to syntesize a plant fertilizer just an hour ago.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 10
WesleyInman Supplements 9
chem.jr. Post Cycle Therapy 14
Anabolics 11