my phermone stack and colognes

Hatebreed930

Awards
First, let me say that my game(aka skill of getting chicks in bed) is pretty solid and is ever evolving and getting better with more field experience. However, breaking down bitch shields in venues where chicks get hit on constantly can be tricky so I'm looking for that extra edge.

So I currently posses:
1.) 1 bottle Axite cologne
2.) Edge unscented
3.) 1 bottle Aqua di geo cologne(no phermones)
4.) 1 bottle Nautica cologne(no pheromones)

I will be trying these out in the field and post updates.
1.) So to all the Pheromone gurus out there who have experimented, what combinations should I use. I want a combo that shows extreme male dominance and one thats not so strong so I can take notes and compare the two.

2.) Is mixing Axite + edge(smaller concentration than 1 serving) + a cologne a bad idea?

3.) What do ou think about the following mixes: Axite + Aqua, Axite + Nautica, Edge + Aqua, Edge + Nautica?

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
First, let me say that my game(aka skill of getting chicks in bed) is pretty solid and is ever evolving and getting better with more field experience. However, breaking down bitch shields in venues where chicks get hit on constantly can be tricky so I'm looking for that extra edge.

So I currently posses:
1.) 1 bottle Axite cologne
2.) Edge unscented
3.) 1 bottle Aqua di geo cologne(no phermones)
4.) 1 bottle Nautica cologne(no pheromones)

I will be trying these out in the field and post updates.
1.) So to all the Pheromone gurus out there who have experimented, what combinations should I use. I want a combo that shows extreme male dominance and one thats not so strong so I can take notes and compare the two.

2.) Is mixing Axite + edge(smaller concentration than 1 serving) + a cologne a bad idea?

3.) What do ou think about the following mixes: Axite + Aqua, Axite + Nautica, Edge + Aqua, Edge + Nautica?
Axcite smells VERY close to Aqua Di Gio. So no need to mix those two.

Axcite is a 17mg blend of pheromones. By far the most potent on the market. Almost everyone finds that 2 sprays is their perfect application. We've had many report that 3+ sprays have had the opposite effect on women, and they've actually gotten some negative responses. For overly alpha females though, 3 sprays might be ideal. But overly alpha females are rare depending on the social circles you hang out in.

Given that, mixing Axcite with Edge might be too much. It might not. Never tried it.

Axcite was formulated to be an Alpha Male blend. If you're looking for an extreme alpha male blend, then 3 sprays of Axcite would be perfect for you. Just keep in mind that you might give off bad vibes to the rest of the girls around you, and HUGE attraction switch in women is 1) social approval and 2) female approval. If the rest of the girls in the room aren't vibing off you, you could greatly hurt your chances of showing that you have female approval, thus hurting your chances of hooking up with a girl.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
LOL.....stack....sry, you know you been on the body building forums too much when your "stacking" cologne.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
LOL.....stack....sry, you know you been on the body building forums too much when your "stacking" cologne.

Haha! I catch myself using that term throughout the day and then realize that people are like "stacking, wtf are you talking about?!" :laugh:

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
i think we have all been there trowing stacking and supersets into everday life

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have experience pulsing pheromones? LOL

I'm still skeptical about this stuff but like I said I'll give it a try. My bottle is on it's way.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have experience pulsing pheromones? LOL

I'm still skeptical about this stuff but like I said I'll give it a try. My bottle is on it's way.
I laughed at the idea but am trying it. I am late for work waiting for the mail right now. I got to try this.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah. Fuk it, $40, ain't no thing.

Besides if it smells like a decent cologne it won't be a total waste.

I could always spray it on my cat if I don't like it.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
That's what I said. 40 bucks. pfft. I've paid $200 for a hot prostitute in Atlantic City on more than one occasion. $40 would only get me maybe a recently addicted crack whore. It could get me like 20 crack whores in full blown addiction. Yeah, a 21 way with however many teeth I have in my mouth and a total of about 6 between the other toothless crack heads. Wait a minute. What were we talking about again?

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Well from the reviews I've been reading, use of this stuff will make the hookers pay you!

LOL!