My Observations On Tribulus...

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I had been taking tribulus for about 6 months because I had read it raised testosterone...however, after further research I realized it wasn't serum testosterone hence not really anabolic...only made me sexually frustrated LOL! I've been taking the tribulus in powder form that I got in bulk. It tastes TERRIBLE but I always choked it down. I decided about 10 days ago just to stop because of the taste. However, the past few days I noticed my energy level has dropped quite a bit. I'm also taking a DAA/Forskolin/Erase/TMG stack....

Do you think the tribulus had that much of effect on my energy level? I may start taking it again to see in my energy returns...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tribulus wouldn't have much effect on testosterone levels at all. I don't feel a drop in energy can be completely correlated with discontinuing tribulus supplementation.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Of the items in that stack, Erase is my first suspect. But trib for 6 months... is a long time. There might be some relation because of that, but I'd think the Erase would have a stronger impact. On the other hand, some times you're just worn down. Get some sleep and food, see if it clears up in a few days.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 months?. Why so long?. It's meant to by cycled. Not sure if it's safe for long term consumption like that. You could snoogle "Tribulus and energy". I'm sure there is a lot of info out there on it since its been around since the dawn of time.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always got very good results with the original Tribestan from SoPharma. 2 tabs 3x a day. Oily skin, great sex drive, balls dramatically increased in size. Never got lab work to see what was going on but even if test was not increased it was always a great addition to PCT. I never really got results from other brands and the Sopharma one is pricey.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
^^ Lol.

As far as Test increases, you won't notice much from it but it helps out tremendously with libido.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
6 months?. Why so long?. It's meant to by cycled. Not sure if it's safe for long term consumption like that. You could snoogle "Tribulus and energy". I'm sure there is a lot of info out there on it since its been around since the dawn of time.
I haven't been on the whole stack for 6 months...just the trib....and most of the sources I read said it didn't have to be cycled. However the rest of the stack will be cycled for 8 weeks (I think I'm 4 weeks in right now)....I've been training for 30 years and have used so many supplements over the years...however, natural test boosters are new to me. The last supplement that came close to a "test booster" that I tried was the original Hot Stuff....you remember that stuff?!! It was AWESOME until they changed the formula...shortly after they went out of business because it didn't work anymore.