My new favorite quote!

dunimous

Board Supporter
Awards
"I have been using Cell-Tech for 2 weeks, and I have experienced significant gains. My Max Bench went up 25 lbs. and my squat went up 60 lbs." - Customer Review

darius

They really should be kind enough to let us know that they were using 20mg of Superdrol with caloric excess of 2,000 calories per day in addition to the Cell-Turd.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
"I have been using Cell-Tech for 2 weeks, and I have experienced significant gains. My Max Bench went up 25 lbs. and my squat went up 60 lbs." - Customer Review
MuscleTech definitely takes it!

"I used Fruit Punch flavored Cell-Tech for a week, and now my tongue has deep striations and a golden/bronze tan..." ;) :hammer:

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
After using cell tech for one week i found women would stop me in the street and ask if i was a bodybuilder, then they would ask if i would screw them.
Oh...i also added 12lbs, mainly to my schloong.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I dont doubt this claim! 0-25, 0-60, reasonable gains for a first timer in the gym if you ask me.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I dont doubt this claim! 0-25, 0-60, reasonable gains for a first timer in the gym if you ask me.
Precisely. When I started working out again after having taken an extended hiatus from bodybuilding, I added creatine and my strength went up significantly.
Instead of making fun of these guys all the time, why not help them out? Ya'll know that is what you would want someone to do to you if you were in their situation. Go easy on the newbies, fellas. You'll catch a lot more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
I managed a GNC back in '93-'95 and we had this huge Cybergenics display with all kinds of ludicrous claims similar to what Muscletech spews.

Even the "Hot Stuff" claims were over the top....they spread a rumor that it contained steroids and had to be taken off the market. Needless to say, there was a HUGE rush to buy the crap.

Gumbo

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

i love those customer claims- that's just rediculous.