My IGF-1 Des and PegMGF protocol

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
After much research and reading the half lives of these products, I've come to the conclusion that this protocol may be effective more so than others that I've read. Since these peptides interact with each other and basically negate the other, I plan on having a full 24 hours of PEG MGF effect before administering the IGF DES. here is the plan:

M-W-F: PEG MGF 400mcg(200 bilaterally) 1 hour post workout

T-TH-SAT: IGF DES 100mcg(50 bilaterally) 20 min prior to first meal of the day which is a full 24 hours after my PEG MGF inject

I know that "they say" the PEG MGF is active up to 48 hours, and that once the IGF DES is in the system it "blocks/knocks off/negates" the PEG MGF. well, i figure I'll get a full 24 hours activity and then I can get the IGF effect in there as well. otherwise, there really wouldn't be a good time to use the IGF DES unless i wait 48 hours. I should have bought just regular MGF but chose the the pegylated version because I was hyped on all I was reading. I've done a little more research since then and it seems I should have chose the regular. I have lagging tris and I want to see if these peptides really work.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Interesting stuff man. I'm looking at running almost the exact same thing. Count me in for the ride! (I'm assuming you are logging it?)

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
well considering i'm in iraq and the internet is shady at times i don't make it here daily. but I will give updates as I go along. Yesterday i took the MGF post workout and today prior to the gym after eating a small meal I did the IGF DES but only 25mcg bilaterally to be cautious of hypoglycemia. Really, nothing to report out of the norm. No extreme pump as people write about, nor full day pump. I hope to get results though long term. My concern is if these products are legit. how do we know if the people hyping these products are not involved with the company somehow. also taking Ipa 100mcg before bed and upon rising daily and have been for 2 weeks.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
sorry for the delay for anyone that may be interested, but I have to say I am not noticing anything as of yet. I have been doing this protocol for a few weeks and have not noticed any extra pump, nor growth. I am not stating that it is not working, because something like this may take months to show. However, I highly doubt the claims of others I have read where they make such quick gains in weight and size in just 1 months time. i almost am beginning to believe those that tote some of these products may have some connection to the product. In the end of this all, I will have used 8 bottles of MGF and 4 Igf des. If I see nothing, I will know it was a waste. I will post from time to time as my internet often goes out. I would like to hear others thoughts if you are using or have used these products. i don't plan on using any type of prohormone during my run so that i can accurately gauge the results.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
So is mgf the one u have to pre load and freeze all the preload pins because it degrades so fast. What about mgf peg. And would just running mgf peg with 1g of test e. be beneficial

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Are you pinning the DES a few minutes before actually working out??

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Remember to inject the MGF into worked muscles.
So, your saying WORKED muscles, meaning after you are done w/out?? My friend pins right before w/out in the muscle ABOUT to be worked. Pretty sure either way.....

sl1ne

Awards
Yes. I would inject it after workout. Around 30 minutes later.

The reason:
- your body will release natural mgf after workout
- your natural mgf will stay in your system for around 10-15 minutes
- after this time you give it another shot

If you know the effects of peg mgf in your body, you should understand that it is only working in worked muscles.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
yep I do the MGF after about 30 mins. later. IGF Des can be before as a lot of people do on the worked muscle. Supposedly it is active for only a few minutes. I did not know the MGF degrades so quickly....I'm gonna have to do some more research I suppose. Maybe that is the reason I am not getting the results yet because it has degraded already??

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Yes. I would inject it after workout. Around 30 minutes later.

The reason:
- your body will release natural mgf after workout
- your natural mgf will stay in your system for around 10-15 minutes
- after this time you give it another shot

If you know the effects of peg mgf in your body, you should understand that it is only working in worked muscles.
Okay....only familiar w/ the DES