My gw50 shredding log 2016/17

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
day 24 gw: so haven't really training this week. Been super busy. I ran out of gw today and I'm not sure if I'm going to order another bottle. My weight is still at 201lbs. I do look noticeably leaner. I'm not sure if gw is doing anything at all. My endurance is the same and I don't feel like I'm on anything. Thinking of doing one more bottle To make it 8 weeks to give it a better chance to do it's thing. What do you guys think ?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
day 24 gw: so haven't really training this week. Been super busy. I ran out of gw today and I'm not sure if I'm going to order another bottle. My weight is still at 201lbs. I do look noticeably leaner. I'm not sure if gw is doing anything at all. My endurance is the same and I don't feel like I'm on anything. Thinking of doing one more bottle To make it 8 weeks to give it a better chance to do it's thing. What do you guys think ?
Fck gw.. lol. Get some Anavar and test

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 25: hit push day today felt strong. Pretty good considering I had a week off. Did my first proper cardio session in years. Hit the eppilectcal machine or what ever it's called lol. For 15 min with a heart rate of 150-160 all the way through. Gonna do this 4-6 days a week. I died lol

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys just ordered another bottle of Gw. But I also got some ostarine . Fk it. Gotta get shredded. Gonna do a 4week ostarine cycle along with my gw. Should I dose at 15mg ed or do a full 30mg?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4 weeks Osta and GW?
Osta
25/25/25/25
GW
20/20/20/20 (split)

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
4 week update pics: been off gw for about 5 days. New bottle should arrive today along with ostarine . My training has been going good this week did all body parts twice this week except legs. I did 3 sessions of cardio and my diet has been pretty good. Here is my update pics for week 4 my weight is still around 200lbs

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking leaner mate, particularly belly and chest!

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Finally my stuff came in. Been on holidays been eating rubbish and not training. Back on the wagon today

migseattle

Awards
Finally my stuff came in. Been on holidays been eating rubbish and not training. Back on the wagon today
That's a strange concentration for the Mk2866.... 33 mg/ml. How are you going to dose it? 25 mg is the standard which would be about 3/4 of a ml.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
That's a strange concentration for the Mk2866.... 33 mg/ml. How are you going to dose it? 25 mg is the standard which would be about 3/4 of a ml.
That's why I asked before what dose should I take. I found it weird too. They put peppermint flavouring in they're products to give it a better taste. Maybe that's why. I'm just gonna dose 1 ml. Not sure when I'm gonna start. Maybe in the new year.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When's your body scan? Would like to know how fat% changed.

It looks like you lost fat gained muscle. If your calorie counting is right then that seems really great to get that in a deficit. But the scan would show for sure what changed.

Also, I'm not that sure that GW endurance boost would be noticeable in the gym.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro have you had enough time off since your LGD cycle to run ostarine? (Cycle length + PCT length= time off)

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
When's your body scan? Would like to know how fat% changed.

It looks like you lost fat gained muscle. If your calorie counting is right then that seems really great to get that in a deficit. But the scan would show for sure what changed.

Also, I'm not that sure that GW endurance boost would be noticeable in the gym.
Was on Friday last week but couldn't make it. So cancelled. Need to reschedule.

Gw has giving me 0 endurance. If anything made me out of breath quicker. In turns of fat loss also didn't do anything. My diet is what's getting me leaner.

Monty 19

Awards
Newbie here. 1st sub. Looking forward to seeing your progress

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Gw has giving me 0 endurance. If anything made me out of breath quicker. In turns of fat loss also didn't do anything. My diet is what's getting me leaner.
I had this out of breath feeling sometimes with GW (cardio). My 1-2 min efforts were better but after 5 efforts (on/off time equal) I was sometimes really out of breath. Just cruised to the end. I can't be sure anymore but they might have been my lower carb days that it was a big problem.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established

So is your opinion on the gw, that it's worthless?

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 44: so been slacking off my diet and workouts since my holiday. Trying really hard to keep it all together. My weight is still 200lbs lol. I have booked a Dexa scan for Tommorrow the 30th of dec 2016. Hopefully finish off the year with a lower bodyfat %. Still on 20mg of gw every morning and 2 tabs of that fat burner. This is a pic from the holiday. I look similar to this.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Ok body fat scan done. Very disappointed.

Body fat is 15.6% (-1%)
Lost 5lbs of lean mass
And 3lbs fat.

So much for the gw preserving muscle.

My protein intake hasn't been high enough. Time to step it up ?

Moo37

Awards
Not gonna lie but it seems like you may have received bunk product. Have you tried another brand/source?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not gonna lie but it seems like you may have received bunk product. Have you tried another brand/source?
I was thinking similar, or under dosed. Describe the taste in detail....

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 47: ok guys today is the 1st of Jan 2017. Hope use had a good holiday. Today was the first dose of ostarine at 33mg. Gonna run it for 4-8 weeks depending on how I feel. I'm gonna finish this bottle of cardarine and won't be purchasing another bottle.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 51: so been on ostarine for 5 days now. Went to bjj yesterday and got crazy cramps in my inner quads. Lasted for the whole night even after showering. Couldn't stand upright had to bend my knees slightly to avoid a spasm attack. I trained chest and bis today. Didn't get a pump at all through the whole workout was weird. Diet has been poor last 2weeks. Bought some whey protein and did my diet shopping today. So back on track again. Will keep posted with anything new.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 51: so been on ostarine for 5 days now. Went to bjj yesterday and got crazy cramps in my inner quads. Lasted for the whole night even after showering. Couldn't stand upright had to bend my knees slightly to avoid a spasm attack. I trained chest and bis today. Didn't get a pump at all through the whole workout was weird. Diet has been poor last 2weeks. Bought some whey protein and did my diet shopping today. So back on track again. Will keep posted with anything new.
Taurine could help with the cramps, like 3x 3gr / day.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Feeling soooooo tired and fatigued. Not sure if cause if ostarine. Haven't been training like I would like too. Diet has been good. Gained 2lbs

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feeling soooooo tired and fatigued. Not sure if cause if ostarine. Haven't been training like I would like too. Diet has been good. Gained 2lbs
Ostarine really made me lethargic.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Yeh. Might be my low cal diet too. I will see how I go. Might add in dermacrine. Still have some from my lgd cycle

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeh. Might be my low cal diet too. I will see how I go. Might add in dermacrine. Still have some from my lgd cycle
ye give it a go, should help out with leaning abit too

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 58: looking leaner and feeling much better since starting dermacrine. Helping with lethargy. Training is going good.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a chest and bis workout got a beast pump and felt a energy boost. Here's some update pics

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Been on ostarine 23 days now still don't feel it. Weight is down to 195.7lbs. Just ordered my second bottle.