My first ever cycle, Superdrol

cabby

Banned
Awards
Gonna run SD for 3 weeks. Main points that I would like to improve are my chest, calves and stomach. Attached are some before pictures, might be sized all goofy tho. I will post another set of pics after cycle and another after pct. Off to the gym for shoulders......

Attachments

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm right there with you bro.. I'm in my second week (this thursday)

cabby

Banned
Awards
Day 5

Took 10mg this morning before breakfast. Been trying to eat clean. Chicken breast veggies fruit oatmeal. But a bit of cheating here and there. Bumped my dose up to 20mg yesterday. 10 at 7 in the morning and 10 around 5pm. Or do you all think I should take all 20 at one time? Felt a bit of back pumps yesterday evening, must be doing something in there. Have chest and shoulders to do in a few. For pct I have some rebound xt, mt, liver support, retain. I have some nolva on the way to swap for the rebound xt. Anyways.....I'll keep you guys up to date on my cycle. Later

Cabby

btw: good luck with your cycle bigboy, take any before pics?

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
probably wouldve made sure to have the nolva on hand before the cycle..just my 2c...good luck!

phasar

Awards
  • Established
ummm. i just want to double check here. your current pics and the previous pics in that link you provided look like 2 completely different humans. like a 155-160 pounder vs. a 200 pounder.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ummm. i just want to double check here. your current pics and the previous pics in that link you provided look like 2 completely different humans. like a 155-160 pounder vs. a 200 pounder.
sh1t, you are right. that's odd.

cabby

Banned
Awards
So what are you saying exactly? Most I ever weighed was around 180 at 5'6"

cabby

Banned
Awards
heres a pic of the before cycle pic with my face for the few mr. negativities

anyways, got my nolva yesterday. still don't feel anything too distinctive yet. but im sure i will in due time. chest was fun yesterday, got 225 for 4. all time best for myself. got back today and cant wait. take it easy everyone

cabby

Attachments

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Dude, just check out your older pics.... I also poked around a bit on the site.... Your only 19 years old, soon to be 20 in July.... Drop the Drol, you don't need it at your age. Your going to screw yourself up.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Also, you looked bigger/more leaner in your older pics.... Did you stop lifting at one time? Compare your older bicep pic to your newer one.

Attachments

cabby

Banned
Awards
I am actually 23, never have posted my real birthdate on any site. thats personal info

cabby

Banned
Awards
its all good, i never post personal info. u never know what could happen with all the bs that goes on all over the net. although i do have a buddy who is 19 that wants to use SD. what should i say to him? what are the effects for someone at his age?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its all good, i never post personal info. u never know what could happen with all the bs that goes on all over the net. although i do have a buddy who is 19 that wants to use SD. what should i say to him? what are the effects for someone at his age?
Are you positive 'your buddy' isn't you?And you are just fishing for justification?If not, sorry, but this all just seems a little suspect.

cabby

Banned
Awards
Yes I'm sure my buddy isn't me. For all who don't believe my age then please don't post. This thread is for me and for those who have advice or nice things to say about my cycle. Thanks

Cabby

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
In teenagers, anabolic steroid abuse can halt bone growth and has been associated with damage to the heart, kidneys, and liver. In males, steroids can lead to impotence, shrunken testicles, and breast enlargement. In females, the drugs' effects include menstrual irregularities, growth of body hair and loss of scalp hair, a deepened voice, and reduction in breast size. Some of these biological effects are irreversible. Use of anabolic steroids also has been linked to increased and unpredictable levels of aggression in human and animal studies.

jagleaso

Awards
You don't look like your over 20.

I don't doubt that those other pictures are actually you though, they are taken on a webcam/phone or something and you can make anyone look big on those things if they are lean, believe me, I know.

Like everyone else has said, your "buddy" should probably leave the stuff alone.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am actually 23, never have posted my real birthdate on any site. thats personal info
Sorry dude, just going by what you stated in your thread.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=12312&cat=500&ppuser=55896
I'm 17, 18 in july 2004
You know I did my research on you as well. I am not really convinced you are being honest.
Yes I'm sure my buddy isn't me. For all who don't believe my age then please don't post.
Some of us who don't believe your age are about to ban you.
This thread is for me and for those who have advice or nice things to say about my cycle. Thanks

Cabby
Unfortunately for you, when you start posting text and then pictures, intelligent people here at AM are a bit critical about what they read and what they see. There is way too much evidence to suggest that you may be attempting to decieve us about your age. You said yourself that you lied about your age. I am sorry but I believe that you are not being honest now about your age.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good call on that one B...