My favorite thing about High Volume is...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High volume looks very solid!
I'm a huge fan of stim free preworkouts.
I will no doubt give this one a try soon.
Lol There are 2 many new supplements I want to try lmao I'm gonna go broke trying them all.
Thanks! Yeah no doubt I keep seeing a lot more new products come out that I've been wanting to try as well.

High Volume is one you don't want to pass on ;)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Both great products but you will have to try them each yourself to find out which you prefer. With High Volume you get a pretty amazing dose of GMS, Citrulline and Agmatine. Along with Plantago added into the mix for increased endurance.

5g of L-Citrulline, 1g of Agmatine in High Volume, at 20 servings.
Yeah formula looks solid and at a very reasonable price. Going to pick up a tub of the watermelon flavor and give it a go

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Just did a back workout, 1 scoop Ritual, 2 scoops high volume. Had a fantastic workout, great job on the formula Athletix! 10/10

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used some HV Monday evening when I was tired for my workout, but wanted to go to go to bed early so I avoided by usual 1.5 scoops of Enhanced

Something in the HV gave me some clean energy though...it was pleasant for a non stim mix. I cant figure out what it was. Maybe all the blood flow going on

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He ain't telling no lies he def maxes out on everything including sleeping in the gym!! lol jk
I'll have a video proving you wrong sometime this weekend ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just did a back workout, 1 scoop Ritual, 2 scoops high volume. Had a fantastic workout, great job on the formula Athletix! 10/10
Awesome, thanks for the great feedback, glad you love Athletix new High Volume :D

I used some HV Monday evening when I was tired for my workout, but wanted to go to go to bed early so I avoided by usual 1.5 scoops of Enhanced

Something in the HV gave me some clean energy though...it was pleasant for a non stim mix. I cant figure out what it was. Maybe all the blood flow going on
That plus probably the Plantago, it seems to give a very nice boost in endurance, along with sick dose of 5g! of L-Citrulline.... all endurance and pumps with this formula, makes for an amazin non stim pre-workout.

I'll have a video proving you wrong sometime this weekend ;)
Big lift, some crazy dosing footage and a dairy queen blizzard?

:lol:

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big lift, some crazy dosing footage and a dairy queen blizzard?

:lol:
Hmmm we hadn't spoke about a dairy queen blizzard but now that you mention it it does sound like it would make for a good outro to the vid ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm we hadn't spoke about a dairy queen blizzard but now that you mention it it does sound like it would make for a good outro to the vid ;)
"DJ's Quest to Dairy Queen Vlog"

aha woudl be sick! lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First the taste.....than the vascualrity.........than the PUMPS! Running late but about to hit arms with this stuff :D

DJ I can't wait for a vid lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DJBeanPole getting it done!
[video=youtube;uYR96Uv2y-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYR96Uv2y-M&feature=youtu.be[/video]

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man that guy looks familiar!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what she said!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mixed some Fat Free with High Volume today, another nice combo.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
DJBeanPole getting it done!
[video=youtube;uYR96Uv2y-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYR96Uv2y-M&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Brilliant!! :D

How do you split the caps without them going everywhere lol

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
And my favourite thing about high volume is how its still not available in the uk lol ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brilliant!! :D

How do you split the caps without them going everywhere lol
Just hold them over your shaker and open them slowly. Sometimes you have to squeeze em to get them to slide open!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High Volume + Uncut is awesome gents, give it a try.
Nice! I just got my sample bottle of Uncut in yesterday, gonna give it a shot tomorrow with High Volume, should be good :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favorite thing about High Volume is the amazing price tag I saw in the email I got today.....:O

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! I just got my sample bottle of Uncut in yesterday, gonna give it a shot tomorrow with High Volume, should be good :D
Bro I ran uncut twice now stuff is legit and damn good before softball tourney. I did a scoop of High volume before games last week and burnt a good lc fielder twice for doubles! I need to get Athletix to Sponsor us and come out with Jersey's Saying HIGH VOLUME!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro I ran uncut twice now stuff is legit and damn good before softball tourney. I did a scoop of High volume before games last week and burnt a good lc fielder twice for doubles! I need to get Athletix to Sponsor us and come out with Jersey's Saying HIGH VOLUME!

Nice!

I can't get over the Acute FX/High Volume combo, normally any pre-workout combo I try the effects end up going away after a couple weeks, but this stuff hasn't warn off at all.

Arm day without High Volume now just doesn't make sense lol

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be picking up a bottle, looks like one of few supps that could potentially ***** Hemavol for pumps.

Also with a good dose of gms it makes a good X-Factor/ArA stacker!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be picking up a bottle, looks like one of few supps that could potentially ***** Hemavol for pumps.

Oh lord.

High Volume + XF + Anabeta Elite + GMS (standalone or Glycergrow) = OMG. Hell if you were dangerous you could throw in a splash of Enhanced...

mega-rage-face_design.png

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aha yeah man 1.5 scoops Enhanced+1.5 scoops of High Volume for pumps is crazy!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did some occlusive training last night on 2.5 scoops HV... holy ****. I thought standard preacher curl/tricep pushdown was pumps enough. Nope!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did some occlusive training last night on 2.5 scoops HV... holy ****. I thought standard preacher curl/tricep pushdown was pumps enough. Nope!
I hear crazy things about that. I need to know more. New thread dj

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear crazy things about that. I need to know more. New thread dj
Oh boy... alright let me go find my online resources... brb!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
What in High Volume promotes focus? I like the high Citrulline dose a lot

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What in High Volume promotes focus? I like the high Citrulline dose a lot
I'm assuming the Plantago plays a role with that. But my google-fu is weak and I haven't been able to find much on it. JD may be better versed on the subject... but it does do something for focus which is nice and most certainly unexpected.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dude is reading my mind!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of High Volume, I about ruptured my biceps yesterday lol..... And I LOVED it!

Pre: 1 cap SNS Glycophase followed by 40g carbs
1 Scoop Pure PF3
1 scoop Volatile
1 scoop High Volume

The GMS, Agmatine, and Citrulline from High Volume, mixed with the ingredients in Volatile + Glycophase and carbs= Mind blowing pump and fullness

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm assuming the Plantago plays a role with that. But my google-fu is weak and I haven't been able to find much on it. JD may be better versed on the subject... but it does do something for focus which is nice and most certainly unexpected.
Agreed, Plantago is still a very new ingredient and known for it's boost in Endurance/Performance, but I also feel increased focus with High Volume.

Speaking of High Volume, I about ruptured my biceps yesterday lol..... And I LOVED it!

Pre: 1 cap SNS Glycophase followed by 40g carbs
1 Scoop Pure PF3
1 scoop Volatile
1 scoop High Volume

The GMS, Agmatine, and Citrulline from High Volume, mixed with the ingredients in Volatile + Glycophase and carbs= Mind blowing pump and fullness
Sick combo!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High Volume is awesome, but Acute FX is a wicked pre-workout, just saw it's on sale for only $19.21!