My cycle use, please read and learn for newbies

Kanelifts2718

Kanelifts2718

Awards
I know there will be a lot of hate but I have learned by trial and error.

I did my first injectable cycle of test cyp , I done two previous oral cycles

Weeks 1-12 test cyp 500mg
Weeks 12-18 test cyp 250 mg
weeks 1-4 diabolix (prohormone)
Weeks 1-4 super tren (prohormone)

I did not use an ai thinking I wasn't gyno prone
And I used a basic cycle assist the whole cycle and some added milk thistle and joint support supplements

I bulked weeks 1-13 then did lower calories weeks 13-18
22 years old
Stats before cycle
188 lbs w/18% body fat
Lifts
315 bench
385 squat
435 dead lift

Diet was 4500 calories a day
Then lowered to 3000 to lose some body fat

Stats after cycle
205 pounds w/15% body fat
Lifts
340 bench
430 squat
505 dead lift

Current stats (recently finished pct)
192 lbs @ 14% body fat
Lifts have been steady, only squat has went down to 405

Pct set up
Testibol (Otc test booster) weeks 1-4
Nolva 40/20/20/10
Vitamin b12 weeks 1-4
Fish oil & some fenugreek
Ostarine 10 mg a day for 8 weeks
Creatine everyday 5g

I developed gyno which flared up mid cycle bad and I used Nolva to reduce, I got bad acne on my back and chest specifically, strength increased dramatically but joint couldn't keep up, I trained like a bodybuilder/powerlifter and didn't follow a set program which would've been a smart choice, I was hitting the gym 6-7 days a week, now I hit it 5 days a week,

Everyone who is considering anabolics take it from the guys to have your cycle completely planned out ahead of time, and have the ancillaries, although I recovered fine after an 18 week cycle I held a lot of water due to no ai and the cyp and developed a small case of gyno and a lot of acne that still hasn't cleared up, I've lost a decent amount of size and that could've been avoided, stick with one goal to either cut or bulk, I also should've used some hcg as well, this was a learning experience that could've been avoided but overall I've learned and will do better my next cycle next year, be educated before injecting and don't be a fool like me guys

I should've been leaner before starting cycling and that would've kick start my result even more, like I said trial and error sadly was my friend