My complete stack.. ready to order! Any suggestions?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I would have been using it all through PCT...so yes, add it in to the mix if you already have it on hand. It should help your muscles uptake amino acids and creatine, improve your recovery time, and increase muscle synthesis.

Have you used Glycobol before?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I would have been using it all through PCT...so yes, add it in to the mix if you already have it on hand. It should help your muscles uptake amino acids and creatine, improve your recovery time, and increase muscle synthesis.

Have you used Glycobol before?
Glycobol would increase carb and amino acid intake into the muscles, glycogen it is called, keeps muscles fuller.

Glycobol would be best used off hormonals, They will work on both of course.

Mako3

Awards
so it's not too late to add glycobol? I don't want to waste it, and I have 3 bottles of it on hand.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so it's not too late to add glycobol? I don't want to waste it, and I have 3 bottles of it on hand.
Not at all. I highly recommend it. Any questions feel free to pm me

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glycobol can be very beneficial while ON Cycle too:

Glycobol works, not like typical muscle gainers, but primarily by it’s ability to mimic and boost insulin. On it’s own, insulin is a powerful growth peptide, but it also plays a critical role in the action of androgens. Just like insulin, androgens are another fundamental class of endocrine hormones. Studies show that androgens fail to sustain a positive muscle nitrogen balance in the absence of insulin, emphasizing the critical role of insulin as a potential limiting factor to the anabolic capacity of androgens. Therefore, Glycobol could be combined with any of the commercially available androgens to optimize and exaggerate gains by it’s essential synergistic contribution.

Mako3

Awards
Thanks.. I started glycobol yesterday and today I already feel it. I'm not even kidding, so much more energy in the gym. It actually increases my appetite aswell, i'm always hungry

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks.. I started glycobol yesterday and today I already feel it. I'm not even kidding, so much more energy in the gym. It actually increases my appetite aswell, i'm always hungry
Nice, good to hear.

Mako3

Awards
Wow so 2 more days til the end of my 5th week pct and wow! ahahaa I think I got away keeping 100% of my gains, since now I'm actually benching/squating/curling more than I was before the PCT. I did start to go down but in week 3 when I added novedex xt it started going back up, and now with the recent addition of glycobol. IT's surpassed the gains I had on trenadrol. I'm weighing 5lbs heavier than I was and it's all muscle addition. I'm thinking I hit this PCT perfect.. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!! I really appreciate it

Mako3

Awards
I just finished my 2nd cycle and wow, huge gains. I did 6 weeks of this, my weight bumped up 15lbs and my bench went up 50lbs. I'm a week in my pct I'm seeing how well everything holds up, tonights my homies bday i'll try not drinking too much.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are some nice gains!