My clomid results-- good

Kingston pt

Awards
Did you start with 25mg 3x week and then move to 12.5 mg? If so how long did you take the 25 for, and how long did you take the 12.5? Was total of 8 weeks?
Thanks

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Are you using Clomid as a restart? If so than we can assume you are not on TRT but using stuff recresationally

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
These are very interesting results. Are you guys using the clomid as a pct or just as a test booster? I've been looking for something to boost test and was thinking of 6-oxo and activate xtreme, would this be another option and would it stack well with activate xtreme?

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I am pusing clomid for fertility. Test-e shut down my lh/fsh and made it where i had zero sperm per a biopsy

Most here would be taking it to try to restart system because of past roid use or just because body stop making its own test and Dr. wants to see if clomid will get the body working. Clomid is only a temp. solution to low test. If body doesnt

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I just got the results back from my one week clomid test, and it looks promising.

Before clomid:

LH 2.3
FSH 2.4
TOTAL-T 264
FREE-T 6.6
ESTRADIOL 24.5

After clomid (7 x 25mg):

LH 5.2
FSH 3.3
TOTAL-T 594
FREE-T 18.59
ESTRADIOL 28.5

I'll be continuing on 25mg 3x week for 8 weeks. As long as my levels maintain once I stop, I'm golden. Now if I could only solve my insomnia........
and to think, there is talk that clomid doesnt help the HPTA after 2 weeks......:icon_lol:

please post more blood tests sir. I will rep.

I like clomid. Better than nolva.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
You like Clomid over Nolva for what? E2 control, restart? My other BT are pre Clomid while on test.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
1st set of numbers are while on test-e, 2nd set is after being on 50mg/day clomid for 8 weeks. I will have a more complete test in 3 weeks to see if clomid looks like its working as far as fertility.

100MG TEST-E CLOMID 50MG
TESTOSTERONE TOTAL NG/Dl test-e ~796 615
FREE TEST PG/ML 27.4
E2 "ESTRADIOL" (17B) PG/ML 55 31
PROLACTIN NG/ML 9.93
TSH IU/Ml 0.944 1.148
T4 FREE NG/DL 0.60 0.70

hebsie

Awards
1st set of numbers are while on test-e, 2nd set is after being on 50mg/day clomid for 8 weeks. I will have a more complete test in 3 weeks to see if clomid looks like its working as far as fertility.

CLOMID 50MG

E2 "ESTRADIOL" (17B) PG/ML 31
...you cannot effectively test E2 when on a SERM, only when using an AI like Arimidex

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I've heard accounts of increased emotions w/ clomid. Does your experience support this?
You normally dont see this unless you're over 50 mgs

Clomid is great stuff. I always low dose it on my PCT for cycles. It boosts LH like nothing else

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
i am at 50mg but hate the sides, cant wait to get back on test,

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
You normally dont see this unless you're over 50 mgs

Clomid is great stuff. I always low dose it on my PCT for cycles. It boosts LH like nothing else
Is somebody not on cycles, and LH became low all of a sudden (with unknown reasons) , will clomid help in this case (to restart HTPA)

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Is somebody not on cycles, and LH became low all of a sudden (with unknown reasons) , will clomid help in this case (to restart HTPA)
Can't really say for sure but you want to treat the problem... not the symptom

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
1st find out why and what happened. Problem I have found over the years is Dr. tend to throw scripts and drugs at you without lloking for the cause.

Couple of examples
High hemoglobin - did some tests to see if iron was causeing a change in hemoglobin but no real testing was done. So I either get pflebotomies or donate blood to control it

Low test - Dropped from mid 500 to 220 within 5-6 weeks. Was just given androgel to try and increase it. Test levels dropped to 171. So thats when I was put on test-e. My Uro did have me do a head scan for pituitary tumors or issues but never tried to pursue what caused the low test issue. I was put on test w/o even trying to see if I was primary or secondary

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
1st find out why and what happened. Problem I have found over the years is Dr. tend to throw scripts and drugs at you without lloking for the cause.

Couple of examples
High hemoglobin - did some tests to see if iron was causeing a change in hemoglobin but no real testing was done. So I either get pflebotomies or donate blood to control it

Low test - Dropped from mid 500 to 220 within 5-6 weeks. Was just given androgel to try and increase it. Test levels dropped to 171. So thats when I was put on test-e. My Uro did have me do a head scan for pituitary tumors or issues but never tried to pursue what caused the low test issue. I was put on test w/o even trying to see if I was primary or secondary
I asked my endo same thing, What is the reaosn for Low LH, He said Hypothalamus not working properly. i asked him why its not working properly. He had no answer for that? and he started prescribing test-cyp . I asked for Clomid and he said he dont prescribe clomid. May be i need to stop test cyp and be quite for few months and see what happens.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I have been off the clomid for 4-5 weeks. My test level has dropped from mid 600's to 318. I had a biopsy last week and I am now producing sperm which is why i went from test to clomid.

So with the clomid working for me to start making good sperm what does that mean. I still cant wait till I can go back on test but that will have to wait until wife is preg.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
I have been off the clomid for 4-5 weeks. My test level has dropped from mid 600's to 318. I had a biopsy last week and I am now producing sperm which is why i went from test to clomid.
Wow, that is a steep drop. I went from 750 to 500 in 12 weeks. I'm probably going to do another clomid "cycle" now that I'm sleeping and supplementing better... hoping it will stay in the upper range this time.

-Lean