My ass is swolen

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did a 1-test cyp injection last friday. When I pulled itout I blead pretty bad and there was a bruise thew next morning so I am pretty sure I went through a vein. My 1-test is 5%ba and 12% bb. My ass hurts I have a swolen spot that is not too large very slight temperature differentiation where the knot is. I tried applying some heat last night and massage the knot went down some but my ass hurts worse? I have doe other injects and experience a little pain and slight swelling but this is noticably different. Shoudl I just ride it out? When do I need to go to the hospital?

dego

Awards
Have you used 1-test before? Whats the concentration? Did you mix with anything else?

I doubt you need to go to the hospital just make sure you don't get any itching at the site with a fever. Any discolored streaks leading away from the site and I'd high tail it there. If the site continues to get larger and bruising gets worse you may have severely damaged a vein, but I don't know what a Doc could do for that.

I'd take some ibuprofen to deal with the pain and ride it out at least for a little while.

Oh and get a second opinion as I don't know **** :icon_lol:

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
get ahold of a z-pack, and sit on it until your sure it's an infection. but by all means, if you think you need to, go see a doc

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have you used 1-test before? Whats the concentration? Did you mix with anything else?

Oh and get a second opinion as I don't know **** :icon_lol:
No I havent used it before. It is 200mg/mL. I mixed it with 4-ad cyp same concentration. I talked to my buddy at the gym and he said same thing happened to him he cut a vein on inject and he got swolen ass. Took him 9 days from the time of injection to be 100% again. So I am def goign to ride it out another 4 days.

I have no discoloration not red or anyhthing just a slight bruise where the pin went in but the bruise isnt uncommon for me at all.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
z-packs are hard on the liver, theres a class action law suit inthe works

skazman

Awards
Sounds like you just nicked a vein. I've done this in my quad and had a hell of a goose egg for about a week. If the elevated temperature is just local to the injection site I wouldn't be too worried. But if you start running a fever - I'm talking 2-3 degrees above normal get to a doc asap. Get a thermometer and monitor your temperature for the next day or two.

BTW, a "z-pack" is just Zithromax, an extremely potent antibiotic manufactured by pfizer that has been linked to liver problems.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I took my temp last night and I was a degree above normal but I think that I was just hot. I put some ice on it last night and t his morning wow what a difference. It has reduced abou 50% in size and is not near as painful to the touch. I think I am going to be ok.
Thanks for all the responses phew I thought this one was it.

Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards
You might think about moving your injection site to your quads. I always had better luck there.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You might think about moving your injection site to your quads. I always had better luck there.
yeah I tried that last Monday and it is still sore but no where near like my glute is or was