My Anabeta log - unsponsored

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Fantastic update. I am glad it is finally kicking in for you.

I haven't used Lit Up as I don't use DAA products. AnaBeta is so new that any proposed synergy will be speculative. I know that others have run DAA with it but I can't comment on whether the overall effect is greater than the sum of it's parts so to speak.

Keep up the good work.

Ben

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Fantastic update. I am glad it is finally kicking in for you.

I haven't used Lit Up as I don't use DAA products. AnaBeta is so new that any proposed synergy will be speculative. I know that others have run DAA with it but I can't comment on whether the overall effect is greater than the sum of it's parts so to speak.

Keep up the good work.

Ben
Yeah I really feel good.
As for the synergy that's why I was asking, being a new product is all about experimenting but maybe someone noticed the same effect on strength
with another product and we could try to find out a common ingredient, or maybe is just Anabeta.

Ben for the best of your knowledge, did Anabeta raised strength this much for someone else? I mean last 6 days have been impressive, no jokes
DOMS are massive (which again, is good sign for me) and I also noticed they come somewhat a bit delayed and in waves, but the pain is not sharp
is more like you really feel the muscle heavier.. Hard to describe better than this i guess

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
People comment on strength increases but very few qualify them with the amount of weight they lifted so we could have a percentage increase.

Dave Gabe would be the man to watch as he is powerlifting with his routine if I remember correctly. Check his log out. :)

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Quick update since I'm more than half way the second bottle.

Everything seems stable, nothing is changed from my last post, strength is up
altho' it seems that a big part of that is Lit Up, I'm really liking it as prewo but i'm pretty sure it does work
well with Anabeta because I noticed strength when using Anabeta solo, they just got more noticeable when I added this one,
so I can tell they work well together.
No weight changes on me, again, most likely I am missing a big part of Anabeta effect being on low carbs
Vascularity seems improved a bit tho' and I notice Anabeta diuretic effect, which says something since
I drink a ridiculous amount of water anyway (due to my protein intake) and consequently pee every 10 minutes.
With Anabeta it's like every 5 minutes :D so def has a diuretic effect. No trace of BF increse at all.

For this last part of the bottle I'll be doing refeed - starting tomorrow - once a week and I'll be adding Glycobol,
in what dose is still to be decided since I've never used it before.
I'll start with 1 cap a day before the biggest meal on the refeed day, we'll see what happens.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I have just 4 days left of the second bottle so I'm gonna end the log

I've been adding Glycobol 1 cap before bed the last 3 days but it's way too early to
say how they work together. So far tho' Glycobol didn't give me any side, I take it
20/30 min before my prebed snack and I clearly feel it when it enters my bloodstream
and it's nice, I like sups that I can "feel". The morning after I was feeling good so,
yeah so far it's ok.

I'm mentioning Glycobol because Anabeta has suppose to have some partitioning effect
well, I honestly felt Glycobol way more than Anabeta on this (which makes sense since
the first one is suppose to do that, meaning is "officially" a nutrient partitioner
or maybe it just works on me better)

Overall, I gotta be honest, I was expecting more from Anabeta.
I finished my first tub of Lit Up and the incredible strength increase
it was due to it, I have another tub of Lit Up here but I decided to
use that tub of Gaspari SuperJoke Max that has been laying around for
too long and I wanted to see if the strength increase was actually due to Lit Up
or Anabeta. Well, it was Lit Up.

I do think Anabeta is probably working great on a bulking, or even on a cut,
I'm an "odd case" here, I wasn't cutting, I wasn't bulking, I wanted to give my body
an edge, get some lean gains without changing my diet really.

I did notice some effects, positive effects, but I never experienced any increase in hunger,
thirst, or anything ('cept for peeing more). I never "felt" Anabeta - which doesn't mean it didn't do anything -
I got it at the intro price but I wouldn't get it at full price, I used other products in that price range
which gave me better results for my goals.

My dosage from the second half of the first bottle thru all the second bottle was 6cps a day,
1 prewo, 2pwo, 1 with mid day snack, 2 with my dinner.

I think it's fair to say that at my actual condition it's hard for supplements to work
major changes because I don't do bulking/cutting phases, I'm steady, I do lil steps
gaining 1-2 pounds every 4/6 months, but I do it keeping my BF very low all year round
so, again, there are many beneficial products out there for a stressed body like mine,
mostly for general health (aside from the basics BCAA, Whey, crea, fish oil and beta-ala)

I see Anabeta more addressed for phases, where there is a big change in your diet,
whether you're cutting or bulking.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you for the final review.

Despite it working for you it is a shame you didn't get as great results from it as most others report, you are in a very small crowd who don't seem to get much from it.

Maybe it is being on such low carbs (many have reported the increase of carbs to be the defining factor with this product), maybe it is starting at such low body fat.

Either way, thank you for taking the time to log it!

Ben